KCET Counselling schedule 2020 will be released soon. Karnataka Education Authority (KEA) will publish the schedule for document verification after KCET Result 2020 announcement. The document procedure will start probably from August 2020 in various sessions. Candidates who are eligible, have to attend the verification process according to the schedule specified to their ranks.
It is compulsory to attend the document verification procedure as only those candidates will be eligible for registration for counseling and option entry who will clear the verification round. Those who will not attend the DV procedure will be disqualified from the admission process and cannot register for online counseling. Through this counsleing candidates will get admission to various Undergrauate programs in various colleges of Karnataka.
KCET Counselling Schedule 2020
Get all the necessary details in this particular article about KCET counseling schedule and document verification procedure.
KCET 2020- At a Glance
|Category||KCET Counseling schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Courses offered||UG programs|
|Declaration of result||August 2020|
|Counseling date||August 2020|
KCET 2020 Counselling- Important Dates
|KCET Exam Date||30th July 2020 (For Mathematics/ Biology)|
31st July (For Physics & Chemistry)
|Release of KCET result||August|
|Release of provisional eligibility list for special categories||August|
|KCET 2020 Counseling and Document Verification||August|
|Changing of Selected Options||September|
|Display of seat allotment result||September|
|Final date to report at the allotted institutes||September|
|2nd round counseling||September|
|Display of seat allotment result for 2nd round||September|
|KCET 2020 Counselling Second Extended Round||September|
|Seat Allotment for Second Extended Round||September|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute||September|
Official dates will be updated shortly after the release of official counseling schedule
KCET Counseling 2020
KCET Counseling is going to start shortly. Candidates have to go through various stages in this counseling procedure. KCET 2020 counseling procedure will include following stages-
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
- Verification of documents
The first step in this counseling process will be of documents verification. The schedule for document verification has been already released. Now all the candidates have to report to the verification venue on the date specified to them as per their ranks.
Released Here >> CBSE 12th Result 2020 date
Candidates must ensure that they carry all the required documents in original and a set of Gazetted Officer attested photocopies of each to the verification venue. They should visit the center in personal no other person will be given permission to represent them.
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
The list all the required documents is as follows-
- The final printed copy of the CET-2020 Online Application Form.
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees for KCET-2020 application fees.
- ‘KCET 2020’ Admission Ticket.
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card/mark sheet.
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card/ mark sheet
- Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
Candidates have to arrange the documents in the same sequence as mentioned above.
Apart from the given documents candidates from special categories have to submit all the supporting documents as applicable to them.
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
- Registration Exercising options
On the completion of documents verification process for each day, KEA will publish the list of candidates eligible for next round on its website. These candidates will then be eligible to register for counseling and filling entry of options.
The details about online registration and entry of options will be released later. Only those candidates will be considered for exercising options who will clear the verification round. Candidates can submit more than one option as per their preferences and choices. They must carefully check the entered options before locking the choices finally.
- Allotment of seat
On the basis of choice locked by the candidates and rank in the entrance test, KEA will allow them seats in the college. Seat allotment list will be published in more than one phase in the month of July.
Candidates who will not get seat in first seat allotment should wait for second list.
- Reporting to the allotted college
The final step in counseling process is reporting to the allotted colleges. Candidates who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college on the date and time specified to them along with all the necessary documents. They have to report to the college and have to confirm the admission by making payment of the requisite admission fee within the stipulated time.
Important Points related to the KCET Counselling 2020
- KCET 2020 document verification schedule will soon be released for all the candidates.
- All the details related to the counseling and further admission process will be made available soon.
- Details and list of candidates eligible for counseling will be published on the official website.
- Candidates should reach the document verification venue on time at the notified venue failing which will lead to cancellation of their candidature.
- They must carry all the required documents with them to the venue. Without the required documents, no candidate will be allowed to attend the verification process.
- They should note that only those candidates will be eligible for counseling who will attend the DV process and will clear it.
- Candidates are advised to have a close watch to the official website for all the updates related to KCET counseling schedule 2020.