KCET Counselling schedule 2020 will be released in October 2020 expected. Karnataka Education Authority (KEA) has published the schedule for document uploading process which has been started from 7th Sept 2020 in various sessions. Candidates who are eligible, have to upload all the documents according to the schedule specified to their ranks.
It is compulsory to attend the document verification procedure as only those candidates will be eligible for registration for counselling and option entry who will clear the verification round. Those who will not attend the DV procedure will be disqualified from the admission process and cannot register for online counselling. Through this counselling, candidates will get admission to various Undergraduate programs in various colleges of Karnataka.
Latest Update: Document uploading procedure has been started from 7th September according to the rank of aspirants. Check the schedule of uploading documents given below.
KCET Counselling Schedule 2020
Get all the necessary details in this particular article about KCET counseling schedule and document verification procedure.
KCET 2020- At a Glance
|Category||KCET Counseling schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Courses offered||UG programs|
|Declaration of result||Released on 21st August 2020|
|Document Uploading Start Date||Started from 7th Sept 2020|
|Counseling date||October 2020|
Document Uploading Dates According to Rank (From 11 AM)
|Date of Uploading Document||Starting Rank of Applicants||Ending Rank of Aspirant|
|7th & 8th Sept 2020||1||2000|
|9th & 10th Sept 2020||2001||7000|
|11th to 14th Sept 2020||7001||15000|
|15th to 17th September 2020||15001||25000|
|18th to 20th Sept 2020||25001||40000|
|21st to 23rd September 2020||40001||70000|
|24th to 27th Sept 2020||70001||100000|
|28th Sept to 1st October 2020||100001||Last rank|
Check Official Notice >> Download Here
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Special Categories Document Uploading Schedule (Time : 10:00 am to 5:30 pm)
|Name of Categories||Document Submission Date|
|NCC||7th & 8th Sept 2020|
|Sports||9th & 10th Sept 2020|
|Defence||11th to 14th Sept 2020|
|Ex-Defence||15th to 16th Sept 2020|
|CAPF (CRPF/ BSF/ CISF/ ITBP) & Ex-CAPF||18th & 19th September 2020|
|Anglo-Indian/ Scouts & Guides||21st Sept 2020|
KCET 2020 Counselling- Important Dates
|KCET Exam Date||30th July 2020 (For Mathematics/ Biology)|
31st July (For Physics & Chemistry)
|Release of KCET result||21st Aug 2020|
|Date of Document Uploading||7th Sept 2020 (Started)|
|KCET 2020 Counseling and Document Verification||Oct 2020|
|Option Entry||Oct 2020|
|Mock Allotment||Oct 2020|
|Changing of Selected Options||Oct 2020|
|Display of seat allotment result||Nov 2020|
|Final date to report at the allotted institutes||Nov 2020|
|2nd round counseling||Nov 2020|
|Display of seat allotment result for 2nd round||Nov 2020|
|KCET 2020 Counselling Second Extended Round||Nov 2020|
|Seat Allotment for Second Extended Round||Nov 2020|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute||Nov 2020|
Check the notification regarding counselling procedure >> Download Here
Official dates will be updated shortly after the release of official counseling schedule
KCET Counseling 2020
KCET Counseling is going to start shortly. Candidates have to go through various stages in this counseling procedure. KCET 2020 counseling procedure will include following stages-
- Verification of documents
The first step in this counselling process will be of documents verification. The schedule for uploading of the document has been already released. Now all the candidates have to upload all the documents and then verification of their will be done by officials as per their ranks.
The list all the required documents is as follows-
- The final printed copy of the CET-2020 Online Application Form.
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees for KCET-2020 application fees.
- ‘KCET 2020’ Admission Ticket.
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card/mark sheet.
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card/ mark sheet
- Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
Candidates have to arrange the documents in the same sequence as mentioned above.
Apart from the given documents candidates from special categories have to submit all the supporting documents as applicable to them.
- Registration Exercising options
On the completion of documents verification process for each day, KEA will publish the list of candidates eligible for next round on its website. These candidates will then be eligible to register for counseling and filling entry of options.
The details about online registration and entry of options will be released later. Only those candidates will be considered for exercising options who will clear the verification round. Candidates can submit more than one option as per their preferences and choices. They must carefully check the entered options before locking the choices finally.
- Allotment of seat
On the basis of choice locked by the candidates and rank in the entrance test, KEA will allow them seats in the college. Seat allotment list will be published in more than one phase in the month of July.
Candidates who will not get seat in first seat allotment should wait for second list.
- Reporting to the allotted college
The final step in counseling process is reporting to the allotted colleges. Candidates who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college on the date and time specified to them along with all the necessary documents. They have to report to the college and have to confirm the admission by making payment of the requisite admission fee within the stipulated time.
- KCET 2020 document uploading schedule has been released for all the candidates.
- All the details related to the counseling and further admission process will be made available soon.
- Details and list of candidates eligible for counseling will be published on the official website.
- Candidates should reach the document verification venue on time at the notified venue failing which will lead to cancellation of their candidature.
- They must carry all the required documents with them to the venue. Without the required documents, no candidate will be allowed to attend the verification process.
- They should note that only those candidates will be eligible for counseling who will attend the DV process and will clear it.
- Candidates are advised to have a close watch to the official website for all the updates related to KCET counseling schedule 2020.