Soon after the completion of the document verification process, the authority releases the KCET 2nd round counselling schedule. One who is looking for the KCET counselling schedule may read this article and check out the key dates of counselling.
It is compulsory to attend the document verification procedure as only those candidates who will be eligible for registration for counselling and option entry will clear the verification round. Those who will not attend the DV procedure will be disqualified from the admission process and cannot register for online counselling. Through this counselling, candidates will get admission to various Undergraduate programs in various colleges in Karnataka.
KCET Counselling Schedule 2023
Get all the necessary details in this particular article about KCET counselling schedule and document verification procedure.
KCET 2023- At a Glance
|Category||KCET Counseling schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Courses offered||UG programs|
|Check||KCET 2nd round seat matrix|
KCET 2023 Counselling- Important Dates
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Details||6 August 2023|
|Option Entry||6 to 9 August 2023|
|Display of Mock Allotment Result||11 August 2023|
|Changing of Selected Options||11 to 14 August 2023|
|Display of 1st seat allotment result||16 August|
|Exercising Choices Allotted Applicants||by 22nd August|
|Fee Payment for 1st Round||till 23rd August|
|Second Round Seat Matrix||30 August|
|Rearrangement of seat option||30 August to 2 September|
|Seat Allotment||4 September|
KCET Counseling 2023
KCET Counseling is started and candidates have to go through various stages in this counselling procedure. KCET 2023 counselling procedure will include the following stages-
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Verification of documents
The first step in this counselling process will be document verification. The schedule for uploading of the document has been already released. Now all the candidates have to upload all the documents and then verification of their will be done by officials as per their ranks.
- The final printed copy of the CET-2023 Online Application Form.
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees for KCET-2023 application fees.
- ‘KCET 2023’ Admission Ticket.
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card/mark sheet.
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card/ mark sheet
- Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
Candidates have to arrange the documents in the same sequence as mentioned above.
Apart from the given documents candidates from special categories have to submit all the supporting documents as applicable to them.
- Registration Exercising options
On the completion of the document verification process for each day, KEA will publish the list of candidates eligible for next round on its website. These candidates will then be eligible to register for counselling and filling entry of options.
The details about online registration and entry of options will be released later. Only those candidates will be considered for exercising options who will clear the verification round. Candidates can submit more than one option as per their preferences and choices. They must carefully check the entered options before locking the choices finally.
- Allotment of seat
On the basis of choice locked by the candidates and rank in the entrance test, KEA will allow them seats in the college. Seat allotment list will be published in more than one phase.
Candidates who will not get seat in first seat allotment should wait for second list.
- Reporting to the allotted college
The final step in counselling process is reporting to the allotted colleges. Candidates who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college on the date and time specified to them along with all the necessary documents. They have to report to the college and confirm their admission by making payment of the requisite admission fee within the stipulated time.
Important Points Related to the KCET Counselling 2023
- Complete details regarding first seat allotment will be released by the officials soon.
- Details and list of candidates eligible for counselling will be published on the official website.
- Candidates should reach the document verification venue on time at the notified venue failing which will lead to the cancellation of their candidature.
- They must carry all the required documents with them to the venue. Without the required documents, no candidate will be allowed to attend the verification process.
- They should note that only those candidates will be eligible for counselling who will attend the DV process and will clear it.