Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling Registration Process: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will publish the final state merit list on 2nd January 2022 for the 3rd round of counseling. Once, such a process is completed the board will start the counseling process and those who wish to appear in the counseling have to register themselves. Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling Registration Process for 3rd round will be active from 5th to 13th January 2021. The entire counseling procedure is online and so is the registration and choice filling.
Update: Jharkhand B.Ed 3rd seat allocation is to be published on 16 Jan 2022.
Update: B.Ed seat matrix for 3rd round is now available
Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling Registration
During the registration process, candidates have to provide the important details to complete the registration and fill choices for the preferred B.Ed colleges. Candidates can fill choices for any number of colleges as there is no restriction on the selection of colleges. Candidates are advised to select as many as options. They must register for admission within the specified time as after the due date the registration link will be deactivated. Those who wish to apply for the Jharkhand B.Ed counseling can get complete information from this article.
Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling 2021: Highlights
|Admission Process||Jharkhand B.Ed. Counseling|
|Counselling Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Course Offered||B.Ed. course|
|Date of Registration for counseling||16th to 20th October 2021 (Phase I)|
17th to 22nd November 2021 (Phase II)
5th to 12th January 2022 (Phase III)
|Mode of registration||Online|
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Counseling Schedule 2021
Check the counseling schedule for the first-round shown in the given table-
|Activities||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|Display of provisional state merit list||9th October 2021|
|Online edit in details (Category, Quota, Obtained marks percentage) by the eligible candidates||10th to 12th October||9th to 12th November||28 to 31 Dec|
|Release of final state merit list for 1st round of online counseling||14th October 2021||20th November||3rd Jan 2022|
|Registration and choice filling for seat allotment starts||16th October 2021||21st Nov||5th Jan|
|Registration and choice filling for seat allotment ends on||20th October 2021||26th Nov||12th Jan|
|Issue of provisional seat allotment letter||25th to 30th October||1st to 8th Dec.||17 to 22 Jan|
|Verification of documents and admission at the allotted college||25th to 30th October||1st to 8th Dec||17 to 22 Jan|
Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling Process
The counseling process for admission to a particular course comprises various steps and stages. The complete details about the JCECEBE B.Ed counseling can be collected from this section. So, have a look at the step-by-step process of counseling mentioned below-
- Release of Merit list- The counselling started with the release of provisional merit list followed by the publication of final merit list. For the academic session 2021-2023, the Board has released the final merit list on 14th October 2021. The merit list is published on the official website the counsellig authority.
- Registration & Choice Filling– Candidates who have their names in the merit list become eligible to participate in the admision process which means they can register. The registration form is made available on Board’s website. No offline registration mode for counsellig is available. The registration process is currently active. Applicants have to fill choices for the B.Ed college of their preference in which they wish to get admission.
- Seat Allotment- On the basis of registration and choices filled in the previous step, seats are allotted to registered candidates. Seat allotment is also published online and depends on factors such as merit of the candidates, choices filled, seats available, reservation policy etc.
- Reporting, Document Verification & Admission at the allotted college- After seat allotment, successfull candidates have to report at the B.Ed college allotted to them. The reporting date and other details are provided in the allotment letter. Candidates have to be present at the allotted college as per the schedule specified to complete the document verification and admission. Other candidates who miss to get allotment in the first counselling round should wait for the further rounds.
JCECEB B.Ed Counselling Registration Process
Candidates having their names on the merit list can register for seat allotment from the said date onwards. The step-by-step registration process is explained below in various steps-
- Start by visiting the officIal website of JCECEB first.
- Click on B.Ed counselling registration link provided on the homepage.
- Click on the registration link. Keep your details (i.e. Mobile No., Email, payment dates etc.) ready while the registration.
- Fill the registration process and after successful registration login details will be generated. These details will also sent to candidates’ registered email and mobile no. The login details should be retained for further logins.
- Once done with the registration process, proceed to fill other details.
- Fill choices for your preffered college.
- Make payement of the requisite application fee.
- Check all the filled in details before final submission.
- Take a printout of the application fee and registration form.
|JCECEB official website||jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
|Seat matrix 3rd round||Click here|
|Jharkhand B.Ed Counseling registration 3rd round||Click here|
|Jharkhand B.Ed final merit list||Check here|
|Jharkhand 3rd round counseling schedule||Check here|
|Jharkhand 2nd round final merit list||Check here|
|JCECEB B.Ed 2nd round counseling notice||Check here|
|JCECEB B.Ed Seat Matrix||Check here|
|JCECEB B.Ed counseling Registration Link||Check Here|
|Final Not Eligible list for admission||Check here|
|Final merit list for admission in 1st year Part I||Check here|
|Final merit list for admission in 1st year Part II||Check here|
|Counseling Notice||Click Here|