Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling registration process for round 3 has now started and the last date to register for it is 19 September 2023. Applicants shortlisted in the B.ED Entrance Exam Result may register for the counselling online. The applicants can edit any changes in the submitted choice filing on 20 September 2023. The entire counselling procedure is online, as is the registration and choice filling. Here we have shared the key details about Jharkhand B.ED Counselling.
Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling Registration 2023
During the registration process, candidates have to provide the important details to complete the registration and fill in choices for the preferred B.Ed colleges. Candidates can make choices for any number of colleges as there is no restriction on the selection of colleges. Candidates are advised to select as many as options.
They must register for admission within the specified time as after the due date the registration link will be deactivated. Those who wish to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed counselling can get complete information from this article.
Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling 2023: Highlights
|Admission Process||Jharkhand B.Ed. Counselling|
|Counselling Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Course Offered||B.Ed. Course|
|Date of Registration for Counselling||Phase 1: 8 to 14 July 2023|
Phase 2: 25 to 30 August 2023
Phase 3: 14 to 19 September 2023
|Mode of registration||Online|
JCECEB B.Ed Admission Counseling Schedule
Check the counselling schedule for the first round shown in the given table-
|Activities||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|Registration and choice filling for seat allotment starts||8 July 2023||25 August 2023||15 September|
|Registration and choice filling for seat allotment ends on||14 July 2023||30 August 2023||19 September|
|Issue of provisional seat allotment letter||20 to 27 July 2023||4 September 2023||23 September|
|Verification of documents and admission at the allotted college||21 to 27 July 2023||4 to 9 September 2023||23 to 30 September|
Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling Process
The counselling process for admission to a particular course comprises various steps and stages. The complete details about the JCECEBE B.Ed counselling can be collected from this section. So, have a look at the step-by-step process of counselling mentioned below-
- Release of Merit List- The counselling starts with the release of the provisional merit list followed by the publication of final merit list. The merit list will be published on the official website of the counselling authority.
- Registration & Choice Filling– Candidates who have their names on the merit list become eligible to participate in the admission process which means they can register. The registration form is made available on Board’s website. No offline registration mode for counselling is available. The registration process is currently active. Applicants have to fill in choices for the B.Ed college of their preference in which they wish to get admission.
- Seat Allotment- On the basis of registration and choices filled, seats are allotted to registered candidates. Seat allotment is also published online and depends on factors such as merit of the candidates, choices filled, seats available, reservation policy etc.
- Reporting, Document Verification & Admission at the allotted college- After seat allotment, successful candidates have to report at the B.Ed college allotted to them. The reporting date and other details are provided in the allotment letter. Candidates must be present at the allotted college per the specified schedule to complete the document verification and admission. Other candidates deprived of a seat in this round need to wait for the subsequent round.
JCECEB B.Ed Counselling Registration Process
Candidates having their names on the merit list can register for seat allotment from the said date onwards. The step-by-step registration process is explained below in various steps-
- Start by visiting the official website of JCECEB first.
- Click on B.Ed counselling registration link provided on the homepage.
- Click on the registration link. Keep your details (i.e. Mobile No., Email, payment dates etc.) ready while the registration.
- Fill the registration process and after successful registration login, details will be generated. These details will be sent to candidates’ registered email and mobile no. The login details should be retained for further logins.
- Once done with the registration process, proceed to fill in other details.
- Fill in choices for your preferred college.
- Make a payment of the requisite application fee.
- Check all the filled-in details before final submission.
- Take a printout of the application fee and registration form.
|Visit||JCECEB official website|
|Soon||JCECEB B.Ed Counselling Registration Link|
|Read Here||Counselling Notice|