Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling Registration 2022: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will publish the state merit list for the first round. Once, such a process is completed the board will start the counselling process and those who wish to appear in the counselling have to register themselves. Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling Registration Process for 1st round will start soon. The entire counselling procedure is online and so is the registration and choice filling.
Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling Registration 2022
During the registration process, candidates have to provide the important details to complete the registration and fill in choices for the preferred B.Ed colleges. Candidates can fill choices for any number of colleges as there is no restriction on the selection of colleges. Candidates are advised to select as many as options. They must register for admission within the specified time as after the due date the registration link will be deactivated. Those who wish to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed counselling can get complete information from this article.
Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling 2022: Highlights
|Admission Process||Jharkhand B.Ed. Counselling|
|Counselling Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Course Offered||B.Ed. course|
|Date of Registration for counselling||Phase 1: |
|Mode of registration||Online|
JCECEB B.Ed Admission Counseling Schedule
Check the counselling schedule for the first round shown in the given table-
|Activities||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|Display of provisional state merit list|
|Online edit in detail (Category, Quota, Obtained marks percentage) by the eligible candidates|
|Release of final state merit list for 1st round of online counselling|
|Registration and choice filling for seat allotment starts|
|Registration and choice filling for seat allotment ends on|
|Issue of provisional seat allotment letter|
|Verification of documents and admission at the allotted college|
Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling Process
The counselling process for admission to a particular course comprises various steps and stages. The complete details about the JCECEBE B.Ed counselling can be collected from this section. So, have a look at the step-by-step process of counselling mentioned below-
- Release of Merit list- The counselling starts with the release of the provisional merit list followed by the publication of final merit list. The merit list will be published on the official website of the counselling authority.
- Registration & Choice Filling– Candidates who have their names on the merit list become eligible to participate in the admision process which means they can register. The registration form is made available on Board’s website. No offline registration mode for counselling is available. The registration process is currently active. Applicants have to fill in choices for the B.Ed college of their preference in which they wish to get admission.
- Seat Allotment- On the basis of registration and choices filled, seats are allotted to registered candidates. Seat allotment is also published online and depends on factors such as merit of the candidates, choices filled, seats available, reservation policy etc.
- Reporting, Document Verification & Admission at the allotted college- After seat allotment, successful candidates have to report at the B.Ed college allotted to them. The reporting date and other details are provided in the allotment letter. Candidates have to be present at the allotted college as per the schedule specified to complete the document verification and admission. Other candidates who are deprived of the seat in this round need to wait for the subsequent round.
JCECEB B.Ed Counselling Registration Process
Candidates having their names on the merit list can register for seat allotment from the said date onwards. The step-by-step registration process is explained below in various steps-
- Start by visiting the official website of JCECEB first.
- Click on B.Ed counselling registration link provided on the homepage.
- Click on the registration link. Keep your details (i.e. Mobile No., Email, payment dates etc.) ready while the registration.
- Fill the registration process and after successful registration login, details will be generated. These details will be sent to candidates’ registered email and mobile no. The login details should be retained for further logins.
- Once done with the registration process, proceed to fill in other details.
- Fill in choices for your preferred college.
- Make a payment of the requisite application fee.
- Check all the filled-in details before final submission.
- Take a printout of the application fee and registration form.
|Visit||JCECEB official website|
|Check||JCECEB B.Ed Seat Matrix|
|Soon||JCECEB B.Ed counselling Registration Link|
|Check||Final Not Eligible list for admission|
|Check||Final merit list for admission in 1st year Part I|
|Read Here||Counselling Notice|