JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 has been announced on today (12th July 2019). All candidates who have appeared in UPJEE/JEECUP UP Polytechnic Second Round Counselling 2019 are able to download their JEECUP Second Seat Allotment Result today. We will upload the allotment result here on this page as soon as it will announce by the authority.
Joint Entrance Examination Committee, UP (JEECUP) has begun the counseling process for admission of suitable and eligible candidates to various ITIs in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The registration procedure for counseling was started on 26th June 2019.
Candidates who are eligible to participate in counseling can register online. The registration link will be activated on online portal from the notified date onwards. Those who are aspiring to join UP ITIs are required to submit the online registration form before the due date. Without registration, no candidates will be to attend the admission process. JEECUP 2019 counseling is going to be conducted in three rounds.
Table of Contents
JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
To get each and every information related to JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result readers can go through the article shared below. Moving down in the article, they will find information on counseling schedule, registration process, choice filling, seat allotment and all the details related to the admission procedure.
|Examination||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE) 2019|
|Article category||JEECUP/UPJEE Seat Allotment Result|
|Conducting Authority||Joint Entrance Examination Committee, UP (JEECUP)|
|Type of exam||State-level entrance exam|
|Courses offered||Polytechnic diploma programs|
|Commencement of 1st round of counseling||27th June 2019|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
|Total rounds of counseling||Three|
|1st Round Seat Allotment Result||2nd July 2019 (Announced)|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||12th July 2019|
JEECUP 2019 Counseling Important Dates
Candidates can have a look at the complete schedule of JEECUP 2019 counseling shared as under-
|Date of exam||28th April 2019|
|Declaration of result||20th June 2019|
|1st Round Counseling|
|1st Round Registration, Payment of Registration Fee||27th June 2019|
|Last date of registration||1st July 2019|
|Choice filling (Institute wise/ Branch wise)||27th June to 1st July 2019|
|Choice Locking||29th June to 1st July 2019|
|1st round seat allotment||2nd July 2019|
|Security Fee Deposition of Rs.3000/-, Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Freeze/Float Option||3rd to 9th July 2019|
|Admission Process at allotted Institute for Candidates opted for Freeze option||3rd to 24th July 2019|
|2nd Round counseling|
|2nd Round Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||10th to 11th July 2019|
|Choice filling (Institute wise/ Branch wise)||10th to 11th July 2019|
|Choice Locking||10th to 11th July 2019|
|2nd round seat allotment||12th July 2019|
|Security Fee Deposition of Rs.3000/-, Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Freeze/Float Option||13th to 16th July 2019|
|Admission Process at allotted Institute for Candidates opted for Freeze option||13th to 24th July 2019|
|3rd round counseling|
|3rd Round Registration, Payment of Registration Fee||17th to 18th July 2019|
|Choice filling (Institute wise/ Branch wise)||17th to 18th July 2019|
|Choice Locking||17th to 18th July 2019|
|3rd round seat allotment||19th July 2019|
|Security Fee Deposition of Rs.3000/-, Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Freeze/Float Option||20th to 24th July 2019|
|Admission Process at allotted Institute for Candidates opted for Freeze option||20th to 24th July 2019|
|Last date for admission at the allotted college (till 5:00 pm)||24th July 2019|
JEECUP Counseling Registration Process 2019
JEECUP counseling and admission procedure has various steps involved in it. Check the complete information about the JEECUP 2019 counseling procedure given below-
Candidates can follow the given points to complete the registration process-
- Visit the official website of JEECUP i.e. https://jeecup.nic.in.
- Click on the relevant counseling registration link on homepage of the website.
- Provide information such as roll number, form no., name, and date of birth.
- If the entered information will be correct a new form will open.
- Enter the valid contact no. and email and new password.
- A new registration no. and password will be generated.
- Log in with the registration no. and password.
- Provide the information asked.
- Make payment of the counseling fee.
- Take the printout of the payment receipt and keep it safe.
- Candidates have to make payment of the Rs.250/- as counseling fee.
- Fee can be paid through online mode which can include credit card/debit card/net banking/ bank challan (from any branch of ICICI/ SBI).
- Fee for all the rounds will be submitted only once.
- Fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Choice Filling and Locking
- After successful payment of application form, candidates have to fill choices for college and course in order of their preferences.
- They have to log in with the Id and password.
- They can fill any number of choices for courses and colleges as there is no limit.
- After choice filling, candidates have to lock the filled choices with the help of the password.
- If they want to change the preferences, they must change it before choice locking.
- After choice locking, no alteration in the choices will be possible.
Allotment of seats
- Seat allotment is the next procedure after filling and locking of choices.
- Seat allotment result will be published online.
- Allotment of seats will be made on the basis of merit, colleges & course options, reservation, choices filled, and availability of seats.
- Seat allotment will be provided to candidates on their login ID.
- They have to make payment of seat acceptance fee of Rs.3000/- through the online mode.
- After payment of seat acceptance fee, candidates have to download their seat allotment letter.
Latest Update 12th July 2019: UP Polytechnic UPJEE/JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 has been announced today (12th July 2019). We have updated the result link below.
Check JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result (Available Today)
Click Here to Download JEECUP 1st Round Seat Allotment Result (Available Now)
Verification of Documents
- Candidates who will be allotted seats have to go through the document verification process at the allotted college on the date and time prescribed to them.
- They have to carry original educational document/certificates, caste/category certificates, other required documents with 2 sets of photocopy of each and passport-sized photograph to the allotted college for verification.
- In case of any discrepancy in the documents, the seat allotment will be canceled.
- At the time of document verification, candidates also have to fill the option of Freeze or Float.
Reporting to allotted institute
After the verifying all the documents and selecting the free option, candidates have to report at the allotted institute. At the institute, they have to complete all the admission formality. Candidates must complete the admission process, before the last date.
JEECUP Counselling 2019 Reservation
The reservation applicable to admission of certain categories of the candidates as per the policy of state government is as under-
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)-Non Creamy Layer(NCL)||27%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||3%|
|Ward of Military personnel||5%|
|Girl Candidate of All Categories||20%|
JEECUP Admission Fee
The details about Institute and course-wise admission fee can be checked below-
Type of institute
Type of Courses
(i) Diploma in Pharmacy
(ii) 1 or 2year duration courses (Except Diploma in Pharmacy)
(iii) All courses of 3year duration (except point (iv) and (v)
(iv) Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
(v) Diploma in Architecture Assistantship
The fee structure given above is subject to change as per the discretion of state government of concerned authority any time.
JEECUP Result 2019
Important Points related to JEECUP 2nd Round Counseling 2019
- Registration for 2ndround of counseling was started from 10th July 2019.
- Counseling will be completed in three rounds.
- Candidates must be ready with all the original documents and certificates at the time of counseling.
- In case of any doubt related to counseling, candidates can contact at [email protected]