HP B.Ed Counselling Schedule 2022: Himachal Pradesh University is the authority responsible for conducting HP B.Ed. entrance test and counselling process for granting admission to 2-year B.Ed program offered in the university and various other colleges/universities in the state. The entrance test was conducted on 27th May and the result gazette notification is released on its scheduled date. The result is followed by the conduct of the counselling process by the Counselling Committee of the university. HPU releases HP B.Ed Counselling Schedule on its official website.
Latest: 3rd round college allocation will declare today i.e., 17th September 2022.
HP B.Ed Counselling Schedule 2022
The Counselling Committee of Himachal Pradesh University conducts a centralized counselling system to provide admissions to eligible candidates based on merit in the entrance test in various B.Ed. colleges. Along with merit, seats are allotted based on preferences filled by the candidates in the online counselling process. The registration for HP B.Ed Counselling is begin on 8 August 2022. Candidates who have secured merit in the entrance test need to register for counselling within the stipulated dates. They must read the counselling instructions carefully.
Candidates waiting for the HP B.Ed counselling schedule can have a quick look at this article to get all the important information regarding the upcoming counselling process.
HP B.Ed Counselling 2022: A Brief
|Admission Process||HP B.Ed Counselling|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh University (HPU)|
|Course||2 years Regular B.Ed. Course|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Total Counselling Rounds||3 plus one final round (Offline Counseling)|
|Date of entrance test||27 May 2022|
|Date of registration for counselling||8 August 2022|
|Official website||admissions.hpushimla.in |
HP B.Ed Counselling 2022 Schedule
|Commencement of registration, choice filling||8 August|
|Last date of registration, choice filling||14 August|
|Display of allocated colleges||18 August|
|Document Verification and admission to the allotted college||20 to 22 August|
|Selection of colleges for 2nd round||26 to 30 August|
|Display of allocated colleges||3 September|
|Document Verification and admission to the allotted college||5 to 7 September|
|Selection of College Choices for 3rd round||12 to 14 September|
|Display of allocated colleges||17 September|
|Document Verification and admission to the allotted college||19 to 21 September|
HP B.Ed Counselling Process
The counselling process for admission consists of the following details
- Online Registration– The counselling process started with the online registration process. Interested candidates who qualify for the entrance test have to register for counselling through the online portal. They have to submit preferences for subjects and colleges.
- Seat Allotment- Based on online choices filled by the applicants, seat allotment will be done. The allotment will also be done through the official counselling portal. Candidates who are allotted any seat in the first round should wait for the release of seat allotment result in the subsequent rounds.
- Document Verification & Admission- After allotment, candidates who will be allotted seats in each round of counselling have to visit the allotted college for document verification and completing the admission process. They have to carry all the relevant documents with them. Once candidates have been admitted to a college, they are not permitted to change the college or shift to other private B.Ed. college and no correspondence regarding this matter will be entertained by the counselling committee.
How to Register for HP B.Ed Counselling?
- Visit the HPU admissions portal- admissions.hpushimla.in.
- Click on the “Candidate’s Login” page.
- Now, enter the login details and click on Login Button.
- Click on the respective link to accept the terms and conditions. You will be redirected to the personal details page.
- Now, fill in the required details asked in the form.
- Make the payment of the counselling fee.
- Once the counselling fee payment will be done, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, you have to fill in preferences for B.Ed colleges. Candidates can select a maximum of 3 colleges.
- Now, take the final printout of the online counselling application form. Keep this printed application form safe for further admission process.
Counselling Registration Fee
- Candidates registering for online counselling have to pay a counselling fee of Rs.500/-.
- The application fee is to be paid online.
- The registration fee is non-refundable
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates who will be allotted seats in online counselling have to report at the allotted B.Ed college with the followed documents in original as well as a photocopy of each-
- A printed copy of the online counselling application form.
- Bonafide/Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority
- Bonafide/domicile certificate for other state candidates.
- Claim consideration certificate/ caste/category certificate issued by competent authority for admission under any of the Reserved Categories.
- Class 12th/0 Plus 2 Certificate/Marksheet or equivalent.
- Graduate/ Postgraduate equivalent examination certificates, marksheet along with degree
- Character certificate issued by the head of the Institution last attended
- B.Ed. Entrance Test 2022 Admit card.
- Relevant certificate in case of being a Single Girl Child
- Other requisite documents as specified by the Counselling Authority.
HPU B.Ed. Counselling Portal- admissions.hpushimla.in
For the redressal of queries related to HP B.Ed counselling, candidates can contact at the given contact details-Phone No.- 0177-2633522, 2833648, 2833630, 2830891
HPU B.Ed counselling will be conducted online mode.
Candidates can fill a maximum of 3 colleges for B.Ed admissions.