HP B.Ed Counselling Schedule 2021: Himachal Pradesh University is the authority responsible for conducting HP B.Ed. entrance test and counseling process for granting admission to 2-year B.Ed program offered in the university and various other colleges/universities in the state. The entrance test was conducted on 21st August 2021 and the result gazette notification was released on 14th September 2021. The result is followed by the conduct of the counseling process by the Counselling Committee of the university. HPU will soon release HP B.Ed Counselling Schedule on its official website.
HP B.Ed Counselling Schedule 2021
The Counselling Committee of Himachal Pradesh University conducts a centralized counseling system to provide admissions to the eligible candidates on the basis of merit in the entrance test in various B.Ed. colleges. Along with the merit, seats are allotted on the basis of preferences filled by the candidates in the online counseling process. The registration for HP B.Ed Counselling will begin soon. Candidates who have secured merit in the entrance test need to register for counseling within the stipulated dates. They must read the counseling instructions carefully.
Candidates waiting for the HP B.Ed counseling schedule can have a quick look at this article to get all the important information regarding the upcoming counseling process.
HP B.Ed Counselling 2021: A Brief
|Admission Process||HP B.Ed Counselling|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh University (HPU)|
|Course||2 years Regular B.Ed. Course|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Total Counselling Rounds||3 plus one final round (Offline Counseling)|
|Date of entrance test||21st August 2021|
|Date of registration for counseling||1st November|
|Official website||admissions.hpushimla.in |
HP B.Ed Counselling 2021 Schedule 2021
|Release of counseling notification||1st November|
|Commencement of registration, choice filling||1st November|
|Last date of registration, choice filling||7th November|
|Display of allocated colleges||11th November|
|Document Verification and admission at the allotted college||12th to 14th November|
|Selection of colleges for 2nd round||19th to 23rd November|
|Display of allocated colleges||24th November|
|Document Verification and admission at the allotted college||25th to 27th November|
|Selection of College Choices for 3rd round||1st to 3rd December|
|Display of allocated colleges||6th December|
|Document Verification and admission at the allotted college||7th to 9th December|
|Final Round||Manual Counselling|
HP B.Ed Counselling Process
The counseling process for admission consists of the following details
- Online Registration– The counselling process started with the online registration process. Interested candidates who qaulify the entrance test have to register for couselling through the online portal. They have to submit preferences for subjects and colleges.
- Seat Allotment– On the basis of online choices filled by the applicants, seat allotment will be done. The allotment will also be done through the official counselling portal. Candidates who are allotted any seat in first round should wait for the release of seat allotment result in the subsequent rounds.
- Document Verification & Admission– After allotment, candidates who will be allotted seats in each round of counselling have to visit the allotted college for document verification and completing the admission process. They have to carry all the relevant documents with them. Once candidates have admitted to a college, they are not permitted to change the college or shift to other private B.Ed. college and no correspondence regarding this matter will be entertained by the counselling committee.
How to Register for HP B.Ed Counselling?
- Visit the HPU admissions portal- admissions.hpushimla.in.
- Click on “Candidate’s Login” page.
- Now, enter the login details and click on Login Button.
- Click on the respective link to accept the terms and conditions. You will be redirected to the personal details page.
- Now, fill the required details asked in the form.
- Make the payment of the counselling fee.
- Once the counselling fee payment will be done, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, you have to fill preferences for B.Ed colleges. Candidates can select a maximum of 3 colleges.
- Now, take the final printout of the online counselling application form. Keep this printed application form safe for futher admission process.
Counselling Registration Fee
- Candidates registering for online counselling have to pay a counselling fee of Rs.500/-.
- Application fee is to be paid online.
- Registration fee is non-refundable
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates who will be allotted seats in online counseling have to report at the allotted B.Ed college with the followed documents in original as well as a photocopy of each-
- Printed copy of online counselling application form.
- Bonafide/Domicile certificate issued by competent authority
- Bonafide/domicile certificate for other state candidates.
- Claim consideration certificate/ Caste/category certificate issued by compitent authority for admission under any of the Reserved Categories.
- Class 12th/0 Plus 2 Certificate/Marksheet or equivalent.
- Grauduate/ Postgraduate equivalent examination certificates, marksheet alongwith degree
- Character certificate issued by the head of the Institution last attended
- B.Ed. Entrance Test 2021 Admit card.
- Relevant certificate in case of being Single Girl Child
- Other requisite documents as specified by the Counselling Authority.
HPU B.Ed. Counselling Portal- admissions.hpushimla.in
For the redressal of queries related to HP B.Ed counseling, candidates can contact at the given contact details-Phone No.- 0177-2633522, 2833648, 2833630, 2830891
It has been started by the university from 1st November for the first round.
HPU B.Ed counseling will be conducted in online mode.
Candidates can fill a maximum of 3 colleges for B.Ed admissions.