The counselling registration process for the NEET UG admissions for the state of Gujarat is now open. The last date to register is 24 July 2023. It is mandatory for the candidates to have a valid NEET score to be eligible for registration. Candidates need to purchase an online PIN from the website, https://www.medadmgujarat.org/ for participating in the admission process. The last date to purchase the same is 24 July 2023. The important details regarding Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Registration eligibility, registration process and important dates are given in this post for your convenience.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Registration 2023
Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) has started the admission process for Medical, Ayurvedic, Homoeopathy & Dental Courses for the session 2023-24. The admission registration process will run along with the Document Verification process.
Candidates will have to provide photocopies of the required documents to the help centre in order to comply with the registration guidelines for this year. The detailed registration steps are provided in the proceeding sections of this article.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling 2023: Overview
|ACPUGMEC: Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses
|Admission in Medical, Ayurvedic, Homoeopathy & Dental Courses in the Medical colleges of Gujarat
|UG NEET 2023 Score
|Online PIN Purchase Timeline
|14 to 24 July 2023
|Registration time window
|24 July 2023
|Document Verification & Document Submission Timeline
|17 to 25 July 2023
Eligibility for participating in Gujarat NEET UG Counselling
There are a set of criteria which have to be met by the candidates in order for being eligible for the NEET UG Admission process 2023 for the state of Gujarat. These eligibility parameters are being divided into the following headings for better understanding:
- Academic Qualifications: Class 12th/ Equivalent (Compulsory subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotech, English) with at least 50% for UR students, at least 45% for students who are physically handicapped and at least 40 % for SC & ST candidates.
- NEET Score: It is mandatory to have qualified the NEET UG 2023 Exam for participating in the admission process.
- Age Criteria: The applying candidates must attain 17 years of age by 31st December 2023.
- Residence Criteria: It is compulsory to have a domicile of Gujarat while this eligibility is not applicable for NRI candidates.
How to register for the Gujarat NEET Counselling?
The registration window for the Gujarat Undergraduate Admissions in the Medical, Dental, Homeopathic & Ayurvedic courses has opened. If you meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria then you should apply immediately by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses, ‘https://www.medadmgujarat.org/‘.
- On the left side of the official homepage, under the Undergraduate Admission section, click on the Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic & Homeopathy link.
- Now, proceed to click the Login link at the top left of the Home page.
- Under the Online Services tab, find and select the Purchase PIN option. You will have to provide your NEET Scorecard details & pay an amount of ₹200 to complete this step.
- Now, you can proceed to the Candidate Registration option which is below the Purchase PIN link.
- You can start filling out the registration form now by typing your details into the online form.
- Upload the necessary documents (list available in the next section) this will complete the registration process. Make sure to take a print of the registration slip which will be generated at the end.
- After this, you need to verify the documents at the allotted help centre for sealing the registration process.
Note for NRI candidates: You will need to submit a DD of ₹10,000 in the favour of ACPUGMEC office, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar as a part of the registration process.
List of documents required
- NEET UG 2023 scorecard
- Marksheets: Class 10th, Class 12th
- Proof of DOB: Class 10th Marksheet/ Passport/ Birth Certificate
- Proof of birthplace: Birth Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate/ Passport
- Domicile of Gujarat (students born outside Gujarat)
- Caste/ Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate of the local candidate by Dean of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College Ahmedabad (for Ahmedabad candidates)
- Certificate of local candidate by Dean of Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat (for Surat Candidates)
- OCI card (for overseas candidates)
- Physical Fitness Certificate
Note: Further details about these documents can be viewed in the official advertisement by downloading them from the Important Links Section.
Gujarat UG NEET 2023 Admission Process
- After completing the online registration as explained above, candidates will have to appear for a Document Verification in the allotted help centre. And if you are an NRI student, then you have to undergo Verification at GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Help Center only.
- After the verification round, the authorities will shortlist the candidates and publish a merit list.
- The short-listed candidates will be asked to perform a Choice filling formality by selecting their desired colleges and courses.
- After this, the authorities will release the Seat Allotment Result. The candidates can lock their seats as final by submitting the tuition fee for the allotted course or they can simply wait for the Phase 2 seat allotment result if they are not happy with their seat.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling 2023: Key Links
|Gujarat ACPUGMEC Admission Portal
|Gujarat NEET UG Admission PIN purchase link
|Gujarat UG NEET Registration Link 2023
|Gujarat NEET Undergraduate Courses Advertisement 2023
|List of Documents required
What is the last date for registering for the Gujarat MBBS courses through NEET 2023?
The last date for registration is 24 July 2023.
What is PIN purchase in UG NEET Gujarat 2023?
PIN Purchase in UG NEET Gujarat is the equivalent of submitting the application fee for registering in the counselling process. This step has to be performed before filling out the registration form.
What is the application fee for the Gujarat MBBS/ BDS NEET Admissions 2023?
The application fee for the Gujarat MBBS/ BDS NEET Admissions 2023 are:
₹200 for all categories
₹10,000 for NRI students