DDU Gorakhpur University Counselling 2019: DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam counseling schedule for undergraduate and postgraduate programs will be released soon. However, choice filling for UG programs has been started. Candidates who have taken the UG entrance exam and have qualified the exam can fill choices before the last date. Choice filling process for UG programs will start from 5th July 2019.
DDU Gorakhpur University Counselling 2019
Once choice filling will be completed, registered candidates will be allotted seats according to choices and preferences filled by them. Thereafter, they have to attend the counseling process at a specified venue and date. Candidates will be updated about each and every information related to UG and PG counseling for admission to DDU Gorakhpur University and its constituent and affiliated colleges.
Counseling procedure will be completed at following venues-
University campus, State and affiliated colleges and self-financing colleges.
Moving ahead in the article, you are going to get full information about DDU Gorakhpur university entrance exams counseling for the academic session 2019-2020. It covers details like counseling schedule, the process of registration for counseling, stages of admission, counseling fee, seat allotment, reporting to allotted college, etc.
Latest Update 3rd July 2019: DDU Gurakhpur has announced BA and B.Sc Cut Off For the counselling. Admission will start from 5th July 2019.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
B.Sc Cut Off For Counselling
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
DDU Gorakhpur University 2019 Counseling/ Admissions- At a Glance
|Admission||DDU Gorakhpur University admission|
|University||DeenDayalUpadhyaya Gorakhpur University|
|Courses||UG and PG programs|
|UG choice filling||Active now|
|Counseling||From 5th July (For BA, B.Sc)|
|University Official website||http://ddugu.ac.in|
DDU Gorakhpur University Counselling 2019- Important Dates
|Events||Dates (UG Programs)||Dates (PG Programs)|
|Release of merit list||Released||Released|
|Choice filling||Active now||To be notified soon|
|Display of seat allotment list||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
|Reporting/counseling at the allotted college||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
UG Choice Filling- Click Here
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
DDU Gorakhpur University Counseling/ Admission Process
Candidates do not have to separately register themselves for counseling/admission process after the release of merit list. Already registered candidates who have taken the exam and have been listed in the merit list will be eligible for choice filling and counseling.
The complete admission procedure for both UG and PG programs is shared below-
- Choice Filling
Only those candidates who are registered with university admission portal and have cleared the entrance exam are eligible for choice filling. The choice filling window for UG programs is currently active. Eligible candidates should lock their choices before the due date.
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
Candidates are advised to fill as many as options. Selecting more number of preferences will increase the chances of getting preferred college and course. For each course, candidates have to fill their preferences separately. They must be very careful while filling choice and must cross check the filled in details before locking the choices. It is important as after locking they will not be able to make any changes to it.
The process of choice filling is given below in few simple steps for the assistance of candidates-
- Visit university admission portal first Click Here
- Click on “Choice Filling” option.
- Enter the roll number, date of birth and registered mobile number in the login section.
- Click on “Login” button.
- Candidates status page will appear.
- Click on “choice” button given under the menu choice filling.
- List of available choices will appear.
- Click on “ADD” button to add the choices according to preference.
- On adding choices, a list of filled choices will display on the same the page.
- Check the filled choices again before locking.
- Click on “Lock Choice” button.
- If candidates wish they can take save or take a printout of the locked choices for future references.
- After choice filling, seat allotment process will start.
- Seats will be allotted only to those candidates who have filled choices.
- The seat allotment list will be published on official website.
- Those who will be allotted seats will be invited for counseling process.
- These candidates will be issued a counseling letter which they have to download from official website.
- Allotment of seats will be subject to choices filled by candidates, merit in entrance exam, availability of seats, and reservation.
- Candidates who will be allotted seats have to report the counseling venue on the schedule date.
- They have to report to the counseling centre specified to them with all the important documents in original.
- After verification of the documents, candidates will be allotted the seat allotment letter.
- These candidates then have to report to the allotted college for completing the admission procedure like, verification of documents, payment of admission fee etc.
Documents Required For Verification
- Counseling letter
- Educational qualification documents
- Character certificate issued by the school/institution last attended.
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/category certificate (if applicable)
- Physically disability certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Other required certificate/documents
Candidates will be informed about the documents required for counselingthrough the official website.
Category-wise reservation criteria for admission to UG and PG courses as per the policies of Government of Uttar Pradesh-
|Category||Reservation (UG)||Reservation (PG)|
|Vertical Reservation (only for UP domicile)|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||21%||21%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||2%||2%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%||27%|
|B.A. L.L.B 5 years integrated programs (reserved for female)||20%|
|Dependents of freedom fighters||2%||2%|
|Physically handicapped (divyang category)||5%||5%|
|Ex-servicemen, Wards of Martyrs of war/ terrorist attack, physically disabled army personnel||2%||2%|
|Dependents of Kargil War martyrs (security personnel)||1%||1%|
|Existing soldiers and their dependents||1%||5%|
|LLB 3 years (female)||20%|
Key Points related to DDU Gorakhpur University counseling 2019
- Schedule for counseling for both UG and programs will be updated soon.
- Choice filling for UG counseling has started.
- Only registered candidates listed in the merit list will be able to fill choices.
- Counseling and admission process for University centre will be completed first.
- Seat allotment for affiliated colleges and other colleges will start after the completion of seat allotment at university campus.
- Candidates who will be allotted seats have to report at the counseling venue for counseling. Failing to report will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website to get all the latest news and updates of DDU Gorakhpur counseling for the academic year 2019.