Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule 2021: After declaring the Bihar DCECE 2021 result the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board which is known as BCECEB soon release the counseling schedule for DCECE 2021. Registration for counseling for PM/PMD will start from notified dates. All the candidates whose names are there in the merit list can register for counseling.
- 1 Bihar DCECE Counselling 2021
- 2 Bihar DCECE PE Mop Up Counselling Notice
- 3 Important Link for Bihar DCECE 2021 Counselling
Bihar DCECE Counselling 2021
DCECE 2021 counselling will be done online and will be conducted in two or three rounds depends on the number of seats vacant. Registration link is now made available on the official admission portal of the board @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and also on this page. Application for Bihar DCECE counseling should be submitted before the due date. Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date.
Bihar Polytechnic Admission Counselling 2021
|Name of the Exam||DCECE 2021|
|Article Category||Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board known as (BCECEB)|
|Exam type||State-level entrance exam|
|Course offered||PE, PPE, PM, PMD|
|Publication of Bihar DCECE Rank Card||Available|
|Publication of Bihar DCECE merit list||–|
|Commencement of Counseling||TBA|
|Total Bihar DCECE counseling rounds||3|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
DCECE Counselling 2021 Important Dates
|Activities/ Events||PE Dates||PM/PMD|
|Publication of merit list||–|
|Seat Matrix and Business rule posting on website||–||–|
|Starting date of Bihar DCECE Online Registration |
and Choice filling for Seat Allotment
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for |
seat allotment and Locking
|Bihar DCECE 1st Round provisional seat allotment |
Result publication date
|Downloading of Allotment Order (1st Round)||–||–|
|Verification of Documents and Admission (1st Round)||–||–|
|Bihar DCECE 2nd Round provisional seat allotment |
Result publication date
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||–||–|
|DV and Admission (2nd Round)||–||–|
|Bihar DCECE 3rd Round provisional seat allotment |
Result publication date
|Downloading of Allotment order (3rd Round)||–||–|
|Verification of Documents and Admission against 3rd Round||–||–|
On the basis of DCECE counseling, eligible candidates will be provided admission to the following programs in various institutions of the state-
- Polytechnic Engineering (PE)
- Part-Time 4 years Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)
- Paramedical Dental (Matric Level) (PMD)
- Para Medical (Intermediate Level) (PM)
Bihar DCECE PE Mop Up Counselling Notice
Board will release the DCECE (Polytechnic Engineering) Mop-Up round counseling notice which will be held via offline mode and those who wanted to participate in it need to submit an online willingness form.
Bihar DCECE Counselling Procedure 2021
DCECE 2021 counseling procedure will include the following steps-
Online Registration/ Application
Counseling process will start with the online registration or application. Candidates who have qualified for the entrance exam and have been listed on the merit list can participate in DCECE counseling. As counseling will be conducted in online mode, the registration process will be done through online mode.
Check the Bihar DCECE online registration/ application procedure shared below-
- Visit the official website of BCECE Board (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in).
- Click on “online counseling portal for DCECE 2021”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” Link given on the homepage.
- Fill all the information asked for registration.
- Follow all the instructions carefully and register.
- After successful registration, a DCECE ID and password will be generated. This id and password should be kept safe for further logins.
Bihar DCECE Filling of Web Options
- After registration, candidates have to log in with DCECE Id and password.
- After login, they need click on choice filling options.
- Candidates have to fill choices for college and branches as per their preferences.
- After choice filling, if they wish they can edit their choices.
- Editing in choices can be done only within the scheduled dates.
- Candidates choices are final; they have to lock them before the due date.
- In case, if candidates fail to lock the choices then after the last date choices filled will be locked automatically.
- After choice locking, no change in choices shall be possible.
- Candidates are required to take printout of the choices filled for references in future.
- Choice filling can be done only once.
Bihar DCECE Allotment of Seats
On the basis of choice filled by the candidates, merit in the entrance exam, availability of seats, reservation policy, and other criteria, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Seat allotment result for each round will be published on the counseling portal. Candidates have to check their seat allotment result by logging their account with DCECE Id and password.
Those who will get a seat in any round will be issued a provisional allotment letter. This can be downloaded and printed from the candidate’s account. If a candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat, he/she may apply for upgradation in the next round at the time of downloading the allotment letter. In case, such candidate fails to apply for upgradation, then they will not be considered for next counseling round.
Bihar DCECE Verification of Documents
Document verification will be next stage after seat allotment. Those who will be issued seat allotment letter have to report at the notified nodal or reporting center for the purpose of verification of original documents and admission on the scheduled date.
The name of reporting center along with date and time will be mentioned in the allotment letter. All the candidates have to produce following documents and certificates in original at the time of document verification-
- DCECE 2021 Rank card
- DCECE 2021 admit card
- Printed copy of filled in application form (Part A and Part B)
- Printed copy of choice slip
- Three copies of provisional allotment order
- Class X/ High School Marksheet and certificate
- Class XII/ Intermediate or equivalent mark sheet and certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate/ certificate for permanent resident of Bihar
- Character certificate issued from the school/institution last attended
- Caste/ Category certificate (as applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Certificate for disabled quota
- Other relevant documents/ certificates
Those who will not attend the verification round shall be disqualified and will be considered ineligible for further rounds. Candidates who will not get any seats in 1st round should wait for 2nd and 3rd seat allotment.
Key Points Related to बिहार DCECE 2021 Counselling
- Counseling will be conducted in online mode.
- Before 1st seat allotment, a mock seat allotment will be done.
- Registration and choice filling in online counseling is one-time activity. After registration is any candidate fails to submit choice in 1st round, then he/she will not be given a chance for registration and choice filling again.
- After document verification, candidates will be issued a document verification slip.
If you have any doubt/query regarding Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule Date 2021. Candidate can ask us those in the comment section below. Our technical team will assist you with it.
Important Link for Bihar DCECE 2021 Counselling
|DCECE PM/PMD Business rule||TBA|
|DCECE PM/PMD Seat Matrix||TBA|
|Online registration window for PM||TBA|
|Online registration window for PM||–|
|Download counselling notification for PM/PMD||–|
|DCECE (PE) Seat Matrix||–|
|DCECE (PE) Business Rule||–|
|Online Registration window for DCECE (PE)||–|