Bihar DCECE 3rd Round Counselling 2019: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board known as (BCECEB) will announce the schedule for DCECE 2019 3rd round counselling soon. Registration for counselling will start after the schedule announcement. All the candidates whose names are there in the merit list can apply.
Bihar DCECE 3rd Round Counselling 2019
DCECE 2019 counselling will be an online counselling and total three rounds will be there. Registration link will be made available on official admission portal of the board @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and also on this page. Application for Bihar DCECE counsleing should be submitted before the due date. Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date.
Bihar DCECE Counselling 2019
|Name of the Exam||DCECE 2019|
|Article Category||Counseling schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board known as (BCECEB)|
|Exam type||State-level entrance exam|
|Course offered||PE, PPE, PM, PMD|
|Publication of Bihar DCECE merit list||30th July 2019|
|Commencement of Counseling||6th August 2019|
|Total Bihar DCECE counseling rounds||3|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
DCECE Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
|Publication of merit list||30th July 2019|
|Seat Matrix and Business rule posting on website||31st July 2019|
|Starting date of Bihar DCECE Online Registration and Choice filling for Seat Allotment||6th August 2019|
|Bihar DCECE Mock Seat allotment result of choice filled up to 8th August 2019||9th August 2019|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for seat allotment and Locking||11th August 2019|
|Bihar DCECE 1st Round provisional seat allotment Result publication date||14th August 2019|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (1st Round)||14th to 15th August 2019|
|Verification of Documents and Admission (1st Round)||17th to 19th August 2019|
|Bihar DCECE 2nd Round provisional seat allotment Result publication date||21st August 2019|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||22nd to 24th August 2019|
|and Admission (2nd Round)||25th to 26th August 2019|
|Bihar DCECE 3rd Round provisional seat allotment Result publication date||Available Soon|
|Downloading of Allotment order (3rd Round)||Available Soon|
|Verification of Documents and Admission against 3rd Round||Available Soon|
Counseling advertisement- Check Here
On the basis of DCECE counseling, eligible candidates will be provided admission to the following programs in various institutions of the state-
- Polytechnic Engineering (PE)
- Part-Time 4 years Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)
- Paramedical Dental (Matric Level) (PMD)
- Para Medical (Intermediate Level) (PM)
Bihar DCECE 3rd Round Counselling Procedure 2019
DCECE 2019 counseling procedure will include following steps-
Online Registration/ Application
Counseling process will start with the online registration or application. Candidates who have qualified the entrance exam and have been listed in the merit list can participate in DCECE counseling. As counseling will be conducted in online mode, registration process will be done through online mode.
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
Check the Bihar DCECE online registration/ application procedure shared below-
- Visit the official website of BCECE Board (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in).
- Click on “online counseling portal for DCECE 2019”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” Link given on the homepage.
- Fill all the information asked for registration.
- Follow all the instructions carefully and register.
- After successful registration, a DCECE ID and password will be generated. This id and password should be kept safe for further logins.
Bihar DCECE Filling of web options
- After registrations, candidates have to log in with DCECE Id and password.
- After login, they need click on choice filling options.
- Candidates have to fill choices for college and branches as per their preferences.
- After choice filling, if they wish they can edit their choices.
- Editing in choices can be done only within the scheduled dates.
- Candidates choices are final; they have to lock them before the due date.
- In case, if candidates fail to lock the choices then after the last date choices filled will be locked automatically.
- After choice locking, no change in choices shall be possible.
- Candidates are required to take printout of the choices filled for references in future.
- Choice filling can be done only once.
Bihar DCECE Allotment of Seats
On the basis of choice filled by the candidates, merit in entrance exam, availability of seats, reservation policy, and other criteria, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
Seat allotment result for each round will be published on counseling portal. Candidates have to check their seat allotment result by logging their account with DCECE Id and password.
Those who will get a seat in any round will be issued a provisional allotment letter. This can be downloaded and printed from candidates account. If a candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat, he/she may apply for upgradation in the next round at the time of downloading the allotment letter. In case, such candidate fails to apply for upgradation, then they will not be considered for next counseling round.
Bihar DCECE Verification of Documents
Document verification will be next stage after seat allotment. Those who will be issued seat allotment letter have to report at the notified nodal or reporting center for the purpose of verification of original documents and admission on the scheduled date.
The name of reporting center along with date and time will be mentioned in the allotment letter. All the candidates have to produce following documents and certificates in original at the time of document verification-
- DCECE 2019 Rank card
- DCECE 2019 admit card
- Printed copy of filled in application form (Part A and Part B)
- Printed copy of choice slip
- Three copies of provisional allotment order
- Class X/ High School Marksheet and certificate
- Class XII/ Intermediate or equivalent mark sheet and certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate/ certificate for permanent resident of Bihar
- Character certificate issued from the school/institution last attended
- Caste/ Category certificate (as applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Certificate for disabled quota
- Other relevant documents/ certificates
Those who will not attend the verification round shall be disqualified and will be considered ineligible for further rounds. Candidates who will not get any seat in 1st round should wait for 2nd and 3rd seat allotment.
Key Points Related to DCECE 2019 Counselling
- Counseling will be conducted in online mode.
- Before 1st seat allotment, a mock seat allotment will be done.
- Registration and choice filling in online counseling is one-time activity. After registration is any candidate fails to submit choice in 1st round, then he/she will not be given a chance for registration and choice filling again.
- After document verification, candidates will be issued a document verification slip.
If you have any doubt/query regarding Bihar DCECE 3rd Round Counselling Date 2019. Candidate can ask us those in the comment section below. Our technical team will assist you with it.