After declaring the Bihar DCECE 2023 result the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board releases the counselling schedule for DCECE 2023. Registration for counselling for PE is to commence from 1st September whereas PM/PMM will be available from 28th July 2023. All the candidates whose names are on the merit list can register for counselling by 3rd August 2023.
Allotment of the registered candidates will be released on 9th August 2023. It can be checked online from the official portal. For other details about counselling check this article.
Bihar DCECE Counselling 2023
DCECE 2023 counselling will be done online and will be conducted in two or three rounds depending on the number of seats vacant. The registration link will soon be made available on the official admission portal of the board @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and also on this page. Application for Bihar DCECE counselling should be submitted before the due date. Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date.
Bihar Polytechnic Admission Counselling 2023
|Name of the Exam||DCECE 2023|
|Article Category||Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board known as (BCECEB)|
|Exam type||State-level entrance exam|
|Course offered||PE, PPE, PM, PMD|
|Publication of Bihar DCECE Rank Card||Available|
|Commencement of Counseling||PE: 28th July 2023|
DCECE Counselling 2023 Important Dates
|Activities/ Events||PE Dates||PM/PMD|
|Seat Matrix and Business rule posting on website|
|Starting date of Bihar DCECE Online Registration |
and Choice filling for Seat Allotment
|28th July 2023|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for |
seat allotment and Locking
|3rd August 2023|
|Bihar DCECE 1st Round provisional seat allotment |
Result publication date
|9th August 2023|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (1st Round)||9th to 13th August 2023|
|Verification of Documents and Admission (1st Round)||10th to 13th August 2023|
|Bihar DCECE 2nd Round provisional seat allotment |
Result publication date
|18th August 2023|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||18th to 22nd August 2023|
|DV and Admission (2nd Round)||19th to 22nd August 2023|
|Online willingness to attend Mop Up counselling|
|Mop Up Counseling schedule|
On the basis of DCECE counselling, eligible candidates will be provided admission to the following programs in various institutions of the state-
- Polytechnic Engineering (PE)
- Part-Time 4 years Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)
- Paramedical Dental (Matric Level) (PMD)
- Para Medical (Intermediate Level) (PM)
Bihar DCECE PE Counselling Notice
Board will release the DCECE (Polytechnic Engineering) Mop-Up round counselling notice which will be held via offline mode and those who wanted to participate in it need to submit an online willingness form.
Bihar DCECE Counselling Procedure 2023
DCECE 2032 counselling procedure will include the following steps-
Online Registration/ Application
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
The counselling process will start with online registration or application. Candidates who have qualified for the entrance exam and have been listed on the merit list can participate in DCECE counselling. As counselling will be conducted online mode, the registration process will be done online mode.
Check the Bihar DCECE online registration/ application procedure shared below-
- Visit the official website of BCECE Board (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in).
- Click on “online counselling portal for DCECE 2023”.
- Click on the “Click here for New Registration” Link given on the homepage.
- Fill all the information asked for registration.
- Follow all the instructions carefully and register.
- After successful registration, a DCECE ID and password will be generated. This id and password should be kept safe for further logins.
Bihar DCECE Filling of Web Options
- After registration, candidates have to log in with DCECE Id and password.
- After login, they need to click on choice filling options.
- Candidates have to fill out choices for colleges and branches as per their preferences.
- After choice filling, if they wish they can edit their choices.
- Editing in choices can be done only within the scheduled dates.
- Candidates’ choices are final; they have to lock them before the due date.
- In case, if candidates fail to lock the choices then after the last date choices filled will be locked automatically.
- After choice locking, no change in choices shall be possible.
- Candidates are required to take printouts of the choices filled for references in future.
- Choice filling can be done only once.
Bihar DCECE Allotment of Seats
On the basis of choice filled by the candidates, merit in the entrance exam, availability of seats, reservation policy, and other criteria, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Seat allotment result for each round will be published on the counselling portal. Candidates have to check their seat allotment result by logging into their account with DCECE Id and password.
Those who will get a seat in any round will be issued a provisional allotment letter. This can be downloaded and printed from the candidate’s account. If a candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat, he/she may apply for upgradation in the next round at the time of downloading the allotment letter. In case, a such candidate fails to apply for upgradation, then they will not be considered for next counselling round.
Bihar DCECE Verification of Documents
Document verification will be the next stage after seat allotment. Those who will be issued seat allotment letter have to report at the notified nodal or reporting centre for the purpose of verification of original documents and admission on the scheduled date.
The name of reporting centre along with the date and time will be mentioned in the allotment letter. All the candidates have to produce following documents and certificates in original at the time of document verification-
- DCECE 2023 Rank card
- DCECE 2023 admit card
- Printed copy of submitted application form (Part A and Part B)
- Printed copy of choice slip
- Three copies of the provisional allotment order
- Class X/ High School Marksheet and certificate
- Class XII/ Intermediate or equivalent mark sheet and certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate/ certificate for permanent resident of Bihar
- Character certificate issued from the school/institution last attended
- Caste/ Category certificate (as applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Certificate for disabled quota
- Other relevant documents/ certificates
Those who will not attend the verification round shall be disqualified and will be considered ineligible for further rounds. Candidates who will not get any seats in 1st round should wait for 2nd and 3rd seat allotment.
Key Points Related to बिहार DCECE 2023 Counselling
- Counselling will be conducted online mode.
- Before 1st seat allotment, a mock seat allotment will be done.
- Registration and choice filling in online counselling is a one-time activity. After registration is any candidate fails to submit a choice in 1st round, then he/she will not be given a chance for registration and choice filling again.
- After document verification, candidates will be issued a document verification slip.
If you have any doubt regarding Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule Date 2023. Candidates can ask us those in the comment section below. Our technical team will assist you with it.
Important Link for Bihar DCECE 2023 Counselling
|Check||DCECE PM/PMM Counseling Registration|
|Check||Download the Counseling schedule for DCECE PE|
|Check||Download Counselling Schedule for PM/PMM|
|Check||DCECE PM/PMD Seat Matrix|