Bihar ITICAT Counselling schedule along with the official notification has been released now. The counseling schedule for admission to 2019-2020 academic session is available on the official website. Candidates whose names are there the merit list can apply online by visiting BCECE web portal before the due date.
On the basis of online registration, choices submitted and merit of the candidates in the entrance test BCECE will allot seats to the candidates in their preferred course and colleges. However, seat allotment will also be based on various other factors like availability of seats, availability of preferred ITI trade in preferred college, etc.
Latest Update 3rd June 2019: Bihar ITICAT Result & Rank Card 2019 has been announced now. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for counselling updates.
Candidates can get more details about the ITICAT counseling schedule by going ahead in the article. They will find complete information about the counseling dates, process, documents requirements, admission, etc.
Bihar BCECE ITICAT 2019- At a Glance
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Courses offered||ITI programs|
|Date of exam||28th April 2019|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
Bihar ITICAT Counselling 2019- Important Dates
|Online application starts||14th March 2019|
|Last date of application||3rd April 2019|
|Date of exam||28th April 2019|
|Release of result/ Merit list||3rd June 2019|
|Starting date of Online Registration for Seat Allotment and Choice Filling||14th August 2019|
|Last date of Online Registration for seat Allotment, Choice Filling, and Locking||19th August 2019|
|1st Round Provisional Seat Allotment Result Publication Date||26th July 2019|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (1st Round)||26-29th August 2019|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||31st August to 6th September 2019|
|2nd Round Provisional Seat Allotment Result||10th September 2019|
|Downloading of 2nd Round Allotment Result||10-14th September 2019|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||15-20th September|
|3rd Round Provisional Seat Allotment Result||22nd September 2019|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (3rd Round)||22-24th September|
|Documents Verification and Admission (3rd Round)||25-28 September|
Bihar BCECE ITICAT Counseling 2019
Counseling plays an important role in every admission process. ITICAT counseling will start soon. Council will a notification related to counseling schedule and complete process on its website. Same will be updated here for our reader. ITICAT counseling for admitting suitable candidates to ITIs will be conducted in online mode.
Only those candidates will be invited and eligible for counseling whose names will appear on the merit list. Candidates will be intimated through the official website and local newspaper about the counseling. Therefore, all the candidates are suggested to have a closure look at the official website on a regular basis.
Counseling process will consist of various stages and candidates have to follow all the instructions and rules mentioned on the official notification. Final Seat allotment will be based on merit and preference. Seat allotment will be completed in three phases. Candidates should note that mere qualifying the exam and getting listed in the merit list will not confirm the admission and seat allotment. Seat allotment will be confirmed only when candidates will attend the online counseling and satisfy all the requirements.
Bihar ITICAT Counseling Procedure 2019
ITICAT counseling is conducted in online mode. No physical counseling will be conducted. Candidates have to participate in the admission process only through the online mode. This counseling for admission to various ITIs of the state will include various steps.
Below we have shared a detailed note on BCECE ITICAT 2019 counseling procedure-
- Online Registration
As it will be an online process candidate who will be eligible have to register online. No offline registration forms will be made available. The process of online registration is as follows-
- Visit the official website BCECE i.e. (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in).
- Click on “Online Counseling” link given under the head “Quick Links” on the homepage of the website.
- Select the ITICAT online counseling link.
- Now click on registration link.
- Enter all the details asked and complete registration process.
- Candidates will receive a registration number and password. Keep the login details safe.
- Payment of Counseling Fee
After registration, candidates also have to make payment of the prescribed application fee. The mode of payment of counseling will be updated later after release of official notification.
- Filling of Choices
Once candidates have paid the counseling fee they have to submit the choices. The process is as follows-
- Visit the official website again.
- Login with valid credentials.
- Open the counseling application and choice filling option in that.
- Fill the choices for course and ITI as per the preference carefully.
- Check the filled choices again as seat allotment will also be based on choices filled.
- Lock the choices and take the printout of the application form for references.
- Allotment of seats
After the completion of registration and choice filling process seats will be allotted to the candidates. The seat allotment result for first-round counseling will be published on the official website.
Seat allotment will be based on the merit of the candidates and preferences submitted by them. After seat allotment, they will be issued an allotment letter which they have to download from the official website by using the login details.
- Reporting to the allotted ITI
Once candidates will be allotted seats, they have to report to the allotted ITI on specified date and time. They must carry their allotment letter, ITICAT admit card, bank challan and all the original documents as prescribed by the council to the allotted institute.
Bihar ITICAT Second phase of Counseling
After first round of counseling, BCECE will display the list of available seats on its websites. On the basis of vacant seats, 2nd seat allotment list will be published. It will be followed by the release of 3rd seat allotment list.
At the time of counseling and admission, it is mandatory for all the candidates to produce all the original certificates as prescribed by the conducting authority. The list of all the documents required by the candidates for verification is shared below-
- ITICAT 2019 Application form (Part A)
- Passing certificate and mark sheet for Matric or equivalent.
- Admit card of Matric (If appearing candidate)
- Caste/ Category certificate
- Income and asset certificate (for EWS) category
- Character certificate
- Certificate for permanent resident of Bihar
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (DQ) (if applicable)
- Certificate for Land Donor Quota (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Other relevant documents
Candidates found without any of the aforementioned documents at the time of verification shall be disqualified from the admission process.
BCECE ITICAT Counseling- Reservation
Category-wise reservation fixed as per the norms of the state government-
|Category||Seat Reservation %|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||16%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||1%|
|(Extremely Backward Classes)EBC||18%|
|(Backward Classes) BC||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10%|
Important Points related to the Bihar BCECE ITICAT Counselling 2019
- ITICAT BCECE counseling schedule and other details will be released soon.
- It will be published on official website.
- Counseling is supposed to be conducting online mode.
- Candidates have to register through the official website within the specified time.
- At the time of online registration for counseling, candidates must have their ITICAT 2019 admit card and bank challan and other documents.
- It is advised to all the candidates to stay in contact with BCECBE website for all the latest updates about ITICAT counseling schedule.
IAS Association Building
Near Patna Airport,
Phone No.- 0612-2220230, 2225387