Assam PAT Counselling Registration 2021: Assam PAT result 2021 was released on 1st September 2021. The counseling process for the admission of qualified candidates has started. Counselling will be conducted in Online mode. Assam PAT Counselling Registration has started on 6th September 2021 and will be completed on 15th September 2021. The registration process is conducted online.
Assam PAT Counselling Registration 2021
Assam PAT counseling is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The counseling is conducted for granting admission to suitable candidates in various diploma courses offered at various Polytechnics in Assam. Those who qualify for the Assam PET are eligible to register for counseling. After registration, seat allotment results will be released on the scheduled date.
Those who were waiting for the commencement of Assam PAT counseling can go through this post as here we have tried sharing all the possible information about the same. Moving down in the article, readers are going to find information on the counseling schedule, registration process, counseling process, documents, etc.
Assam PAT Counselling 2021: Overview
|Admission Process||Assam PAT Counselling|
|Counselling Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)|
|Entrance Exam||Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT)|
|Course Offered||Polytechnic Diploma Course|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Registration for counseling||6th to 15th September 2021|
Assam PAT Counselling Schedule 2021
Candidates can go through the key dates of the counseling process given as under-
|Date of PAT 2021 examination||22nd August 2021|
|Date of release of PAT result||1st September 2021|
|Availability of result||2nd September 2021|
|Commencement of online registration process||6th September 2021|
|Last date of the online registration process||15th September 2021|
|Declaration of first seat allotment result||18th September 2021|
|Admission against first seat allotment||To be notified later|
Assam PAT Counselling Registration Process
The entire counseling process is online and so is the registration process. Have a look at the step-by-step registration process for counseling given below-
- Visit the official website of DTE Assam.
- Click on “PAT 2021 online counselling link”.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new webpage. Read all the necessary instructions mentioned on the page. Click on “Login” button.
- Now, Filll in the login details which include roll number and date of birth. Click on “Login” button to proceed.
- Registration form will open. In the first step you have to fill in all your basic details as asked in the application form. Once entered move to the next section.
- Upload the required documenst in the format specified. Save the documents and continue to the step.
- Now, in this step you have to fill your choices for your preferred institute and branch from the options avaialable. Fill choices carefully and continue to next step.
- A preview of the regisration form will open. Re-check the details and make changes if required.
- Click on “Final Submission” button and hit OK to confirm submissoin.
- Print the application form and save it for your references till the completion of admision process.
Assam PAT Admission Process 2021
The Assam polytechnic admission process includes the following stages-
- PAT- The first stage for polytechnic admission is the entrance test.
- Registration for Counselling- Candidates who pass PAT are invited for counselling through an online registration process. In this process they have fill online choices for preferred institute and branch.
- Seat Allotment- On the basis of merit, choices filled by the candidates, seat allotment result is prepared and posted online.
- Reporting to the allotted institute- Those who are allotted seats in the counselling process have to report at the allotted college for admission. If candidate accepts the allotted seat then he/she is required to upload the acceptance letter of the allotted institute.
Candidates who are not allotted any seat in first seat allotment round, can wait for the subsequent rounds. The schedule for further rounds will be released in due course. All the candidates are therefore advised to keep a close watch on the official website of PAT counselling and also on this page.
Documents required for Admission
At the time of reporting and admission at the allotted college, candidates have to submit all the requisite documents for verification. In case a candidate fails to produce any of the required documents at the time of admission, then his/her candidature could be canceled.
The list of documents required for admission is as follows-
- Marksheets and certificates of the qualifying examination (should be self-attested copies)
- Character certificate issued by the head of the school/institution last attended.
- Proof of age (it could be also be certificate of board or photocopy of hall ticket)
- Caste Certificate in case SC/ST
- Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of OBC/ MOBC or other categories as mentioned in the admission brochure.
- GAP certificate as per the format provided.
- Certificate issued by Assam Moran Sabha, if applicable
- Sport/NCC quota certificate, if applicable
- Freedom fighter certificate, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Differently Abled certificate, if applicable
- Certfificate from respective ADC/DC/SDO if PRC is not to be produced at the time of counselling.
|Assam PAT Counseling DTE portal||https://dte.assam.gov.in/|
|Assam PAT Counselling notice 2021||Click Here|
|Assam PAT Counselling Registration Link||Click Here|
|Assam PAT Result 2021||Click Here|
For queries related to PAT counseling 2021, candidates can contact at the helpline details given as under-
Phone No.- 9395389290
The registration process for counseling has been started from 6th September 2021 and candidates can apply till 15th September 2021.
Assam PAT counseling is conducted in online mode.
PAT qualified candidates can register through the official website of DTE, Assam. The registration link is provided above in the article.
Those who apply for counseling can check their seat allotment result on 18th September 2021.
After the allotment of seats, those who are allotted seats have to upload the acceptance letter and have to report at the allotted polytechnic for admission.