After the publication of the Assam PAT Result, the officials released the counselling schedule. And only such applicants are eligible for this counselling who have cleared the PAT entrance test. As per the PAT 2023 Counselling Noice, the selection of branches, institutes, and document uploading process start from July 1st, 2023.
One who will be allotted seats in the given round needs to report to the institute within the given schedule. Here in this article, we have shared the key information related to Assam CEE Counselling.
Assam PAT Counselling Registration 2023
PAT 2023 counselling is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The counselling is conducted for granting admission to suitable candidates in various diploma courses offered at various Polytechnics in Assam. Those who qualify for the Assam PET are eligible to register for counselling. After registration, seat allotment results will be released on the scheduled date.
Those who were waiting for the commencement of Assam PAT counselling can go through this post as here we have tried sharing all the possible information about the same. Moving down in the article, readers are going to find information on the counselling schedule, registration process, counselling process, documents, etc.
Assam PAT Counselling 2023: Overview
|Admission Process||Assam PAT Counselling|
|Counselling Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)|
|Course Offered||Polytechnic Diploma Course|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test Counselling Schedule 2023
Candidates can go through the key dates of the counselling process given as under-
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Activities||First Round||Second Round|
|Commencement of online registration process||1st to 10th July 2023||–|
|Declaration of seat allotment result||17th July 2023||29th July 2023|
|Seat Acceptance last date||18th to 21st July 2023||30th July to 1st August 2023|
|Reporting with documents||19th to 24th July 2023||1st to 3rd August 2023|
Assam PAT Counselling Registration Process
The entire counselling process is online and so is the registration process. Have a look at the step-by-step registration process for counselling given below-
- Visit the official website of DTE Assam.
- Click on “PAT 2023 online counselling link”.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new webpage. Read all the necessary instructions mentioned on the page. Click on “Login” button.
- Now, fill in the login details which include roll number and date of birth. Click on “Login” button to proceed.
- The registration form will open. In the first step, you have to fill in all your basic details as asked in the application form. Once entered move to the next section.
- Upload the required document in the format specified. Save the documents and continue to the step.
- Now in this step, you have to fill in your choices for your preferred institute and branch from the options available. Fill in choices carefully and continue to next step.
- A preview of the registration form will open. Re-check the details and make changes if required.
- Click on the “Final Submission” button and hit OK to confirm submission.
- Print the application form and save it for your reference till the completion of admission process.
Assam PAT Admission Process 2023
The Assam Polytechnic admission process includes the following stages-
- PAT- The first stage for polytechnic admission is the entrance test.
- Registration for Counselling- PAT qualified candidates are invited for counselling. In this process, they have to fill in online choices for preferred institutes and branches.
- Seat Allotment– On the basis of merit, and choices filled by the candidates, allotment result are prepared.
- Reporting to the allotted institute– Those who are allotted seats in the counselling process have to report to the allotted college for admission. If the candidate accepts the allotted seat then they must upload the acceptance letter of the allotted institute.
Candidates not allotted any seat in this round can wait for the subsequent rounds whose details are available.
Documents Required for Admission
At the time of reporting and admission at the allotted college, candidates have to submit all the requisite documents for verification. In case a candidate fails to produce any of the required documents at the time of admission, then their candidature will be cancelled.
The list of documents required for admission is as follows-
- Marksheets and certificates of the qualifying examination (should be self-attested copies)
- Character certificate issued by the head of the school/institution last attended.
- Proof of age (it could also be the certificate of board or photocopy of hall ticket)
- Caste Certificate in case SC/ST
- Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of OBC/ MOBC or other categories as mentioned in the admission brochure.
- GAP certificate as per the format provided.
- Certificate issued by Assam Moran Sabha, if applicable
- Sport/NCC quota certificate, if applicable
- Freedom fighter certificate, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Differently Abled certificate, if applicable
- Certificate from respective ADC/DC/SDO if PRC is not to be produced at the time of counselling.
Assam PAT counselling is conducted online mode.
PAT qualified candidates can register through the official website of DTE, Assam. The registration link is provided above in the article.
After the allotment of seats, those who are allotted seats have to upload the acceptance letter and have to report at the allotted polytechnic for admission.