The aspirants who passed the Andhra Pradesh ICET-2023 are eligible to participate in the authorities’ online counselling. Through this online counselling, the authority will provide the aspirants with admission to MBA and MCA courses. All interested and eligible applicants can opt for the AP ICET Counselling Registration 2023 on the authority’s official admission portal.
The Andhra Pradesh ICE Counselling 2023 online registration process for phase 2 will occur from 15 to 17 November 2023. Moreover, to register for the counselling, the aspirants must provide their respective hall ticket numbers for the entrance test.
To know other essential details about the counselling process for the AP ICET MBA and MCA Admission- 2023, interested aspirants can go through the following article.
AP ICET Counselling Registration 2023
During the AP ICET Counselling Registration 2023, the aspirants must upload the required documents in the given links and pay the prescribed application fee. The deadline for submitting these documents and paying this fee is the same as the online registration deadline.
The complete details pertaining to the steps in the online registration process, the required documents, the fee and post-registration activities are shared in the article below. So, the aspirants must read all the topics given in this article through to the end.
AP ICET Counselling Schedule 2023: Highlights
|Concerned Counselling||AP ICET Counselling|
|Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Counselling For||AP ICET- 2023 Qualified Aspirants|
|Offered Courses||MBA and MCA|
|Mode of Registration For Counselling||Online|
|Availability Status of the Registration Form||Available|
|APSCHE Official Admission Website||https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/|
|AP ICET Counselling Portal||https://icet-sche.aptonline.in/|
Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling 2023 Schedule
The complete schedule for AP ICET Counselling Registration 2023 and other activities is as follows.
|Dates for Online Registration||15 to 17 November 2023|
|Dates for Verification of Submitted Documents||16 to 18 November 2023|
|Dates For Exercising Web Options||17 November 2023|
|Deadline for Editing the Web Options||19 November 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result Release Date||22 November 2023|
|Date for Reporting to the Allotted Colleges||till 23 November 2023|
Eligibility For AP ICET Counselling 2023
Applicants who fulfil the following eligibility criteria and pass the entrance test are eligible for AP ICET Counselling Registration 2023.
- For MBA Course:-
- Must have pursued a relevant degree course (3 years duration) with 50% marks for UR Category aspirants and 45% marks for reserved category aspirants.
- For MCA Course:-
- Must have pursued the BCA/ Bachelor’s in CS Engineering or Equivalent Course with 50% marks for UR Category aspirants and 45% marks for reserved category aspirants. OR;
- Must have pursued the B.S.C/ B.Com/ BA Course (with Mathematics in the 12th Standard) with 50% marks for UR Category aspirants and 45% marks for reserved category aspirants.
Steps For AP MBA/ MCA Counselling Registration 2023
During the AP ICET Counselling Registration 2023, the aspirants will go through the following steps. Before beginning these steps online, the aspirants must have their hall ticket numbers ready for the entrance test.
- Use the URL https://icet-sche.aptonline.in/ and reach the homepage of the counselling portal for the offered courses.
- On the homepage, tap the “Candidate Registration” option given under the Forms section.
- A login window will show up on the screen.
- On this window, enter the asked details i.e. Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- After this, fill out the registration form and pay the prescribed processing fee.
- Finally, upload all relevant documents and submit the registration form.
- Obtain a hard copy of the submitted registration form for the remaining activities of the counselling process.
AP ICET Counselling Application Form 2023 Required Documents
During the AP ICET Counselling Registration 2023, the aspirants must upload the following documents online.
- AP ICET- 2023 Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- T.C. i.e. Transfer Certificate
- Marks Memos/ Consolidated Marks Memo for the obtained Degrees
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Marks Memo for the 12th Standard/ Diploma
- 10th/ Equivalent Qualification Mark Sheet
- Study Certificates for Classes 9th to the Degree
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate/ Ration Card
- Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable)
- A Certificate for Local Status (if applicable)
icet-sche.aptonline.in Counselling Fee 2023
Using the given online payment methods, applicants must pay the following fee during registration for the Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling 2023.
|OC and BC||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC, ST and PH||Rs. 600/-|
AP ICET Counselling Web Option and Seat Allotment 2023
After the successful online registration and verification of certificates, the aspirants can exercise web options i.e. options for courses and colleges on the authority’s counselling portal. The timeline specified for exercising these web options is from 19 to 21 September 2023. Based on these web options exercised by the aspirants, the authority will prepare the AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2023 for admission of aspirants to the associated colleges.
|Apply Now||AP ICET Counselling Registration 2023|
|Check Here||AP ICET Counselling Notification 2023 |
AP ICET Counselling Schedule 2023
|For Relevant Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
Will the aspirants have to visit HLCs for certificate verification in the AP ICET Counselling 2023?
No, the aspirants can just upload all of their certificates online at the time of registration for counselling. However, the aspirants who belong to special categories i.e. PH/CAP/NCC/Sports & Games/Anglo Indians will have to visit the HLC at Andhra Loyola College, Sentini Hospital Road, Veterinary Colony, Vijayawada for certificate verification on 12 September 2023.
Can aspirants pay the processing fee for the AP ICET Counselling Registration 2023 through a Demand Draft?
No, the aspirants can only pay the processing fee through the given online payment methods.
Can aspirants edit the option for courses and colleges after selecting them?
Yes, the aspirants can edit the option for courses and colleges after selecting them up to 24 September 2023.