AP EDCET Web Counselling Schedule 2021-22 (OUT): After announcing the AP EDCET result, the AU has released the web counseling schedule for AP EDCET 2021. Those who had cleared their AP EDCET 2021 examination successfully should know the complete counseling process. One who will be allotted seats in the counseling process authority will issue seat allotment letters. To get more details on AP EDCET counseling schedule 2021 read the article given below.
- 1 AP EDCET Counselling Schedule 2021-22
- 2 AP EDCET Certificate Verification Schedule & Web Option
- 3 AP EDCET Counselling Process 2021
- 4 AP EDCET Counselling Fee
- 5 Steps to Register for AP EDCET Web Counselling Online
- 6 AP EDCET Important Links
AP EDCET Counselling Schedule 2021-22
Before we move forward let’s have a quick look at some important dates regarding AP EDCET counseling 2021
|AP EDCET Web counseling registratin||11 to 17 Jan 2022|
|Exercising Option||19 to 20 Jan 2022|
|Seat allotment result date||23 Jan 2022|
Note: Regarding college fee applicants have to visit the respective college website.
AP EDCET Certificate Verification Schedule & Web Option
Those applicants who have qualified AP EDCET tests have to attend the certificate verification process and for this, they can opt any of the centers whose list is given below. The certificate verification schedule will be available soon which can be checked on this page later.
Schedule for Exercising web option is given as: –
|10 to 20 Jan||1 to last|
AP EDCET Eligiblity for admission
Those who have qualified the AP EDCET 2021 examination successfully and obtained a rank
Applicant secure 50% marks (OC & BC) and 40% (SC/ST) in their UG/PG exam.
How to Participate in AP EDCET Web Counselling?
Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can participate in web counseling for both private and government colleges.
- Before appearing for the certificate verification applicants need to pay the processing fee of Rs 1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600 (SC/ST) category which is non-refundable.
- The Processing fee can be submitted digitally through debit or credit card from 25th Feb
- Once you submit the fee successfully then you need to wait for the announcement from the authority and after the announcement you need to handover your rank card to the authority
- Now you need to collect the Reg cum certificate verification from the counter and need to fill the details required.
- Once registration completed wait for the announcement and once the announcement done by the officer then you need to report at the counter for CV process.
AP EDCET Counselling Process 2021
The counseling process for AP EDCET will follow some steps which we have given below:
Once the documents verification dates are available candidates have to visit the documents verification center with all their documents whose detail is available on this page. Authority will release separate dates for such candidates who belong to PH/CAP/Sports/NCC categories (it is to be noted that such certificate must be issued from a competent authority)
Exercise the option
Once the DV process is completed applicants have to log in to the portal with their Login ID and password.
After login candidates can fill their college choice where they are looking to get admission and along with it they can also choose courses from list available and this whole process needs to be completed with the given time frame.
Editing or freezing
After this candidates can edit or alter their choice as they opt previously and once they came to their final decision they can freeze their choices.
Once the choice editing and freezing process are completed soon after university will release its final seat allotment result on its official portal and students who have been allotted seats can download their seat allotment letter.
After downloading the allotment letter candidates have to visit the respective college in which seat is allotted to them and confirm their seat by full filling the criteria required.
AP EDCET Counselling Fee
At the time of certificate verification applicants have to pay a certain amount of fee according to their category. Fee once paid will not be refunded at all. It can be paid through an online payment gateway by entering your hall ticket and rank.
- OC/BC: Rs 1200/-
- SC/ST: Rs 600/-
Documents Required for AP EDCET Counselling
Candidates have to present a few of the documents in original as well as Xerox copy of it.
- AP EDCET Rank Card
- Hall ticket
- Bachelor degree certificate or provisional certificates
- Mark memorandum
- Intermediate pass certificate
- SSC marks memo or equivalent to it
- Study certificate from 9th to bachelor
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate or white ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificate
- EWS Certificate ( if any)
Those who are claiming PH/CAP/NCC/Sports category need to report only at ANU Guntur Only
AP EDCET Document Verification Center List
For document verification candidates can opt any of the centers whose list is given below:
- S.V University Tirupati
- Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Sri Krishnadevarya University, Ananthapuram
- JNT University Kakinada
Note: Certificate verification process of candidates who are from PH/CAP/Sports/NCC categories will be done only at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
Steps to Register for AP EDCET Web Counselling Online
To register for AP EDCET web counselling applicants need to follow the procedure which we have given below:
- Visit the official website of AP EDCET which is sche.ap.gov.in
- Now on the home page of the website, you may find counseling registration link.
- You have to log in to the portal with your details.
- After this list of colleges will appear, which you have to select as per your preference.
- After this candidates can edit and freeze their choices before the last date.
- Once the choice filling process completed applicants have to submit it by clicking on the save button.
- And after this, an OTP will be received on candidates mobile which they need to submit
- At last, candidates can take the print out of their registration
- Candidates shortlisted in seat allotment will be notified through SMS.
- And those who have been shortlisted can download their seat allotment letter from the web
AP EDCET Important Links
AP EDCET Reservation
85% seats in each methodology will be reserved for candidates of local area whereas the rest part will be left unreserved as mentioned in the APEI order.
A candidate will be regarded as local if he/she has completed his/her education in that area for a period of not less than 4 years (consecutive).
Authority has released the Web Counselling notification for AP EDCET 2021.
Academic qualification certificate and marks memo, AP EDCET hall ticket and rank card, ID proof, transfer certificate, caste certificate, etc.
OC/BC: Rs 1200/- and for SC/ST: Rs 600/-
Applicant may submit their processing fee from 11 Jan.
As mentioned in the notification it will be out on 23 January 2022.