Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) 2nd Phase counselling registration commences from 24 August at apecet.nic.in. AP ECET counselling will be conducted through the web (i.e. in online mode). AP ECET Counselling Schedule is now available on the official website of the counselling authority. For document verification, candidates have to visit the counselling helpline centres.
Through AP ECET counselling candidates will be granted admission into Engineering and Pharmacy courses in various colleges and institutes of Andhra Pradesh. AP ECET Counselling is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
AP ECET 2nd Phase Counselling 2023
In this article, candidates will get complete information related to West Bengal AP ECET 2023 Counseling. It will include information like the counselling schedule, registration, eligibility, counselling procedure, documents required at counselling etc.
An Overview of AP ECET 2023 Counselling
|Exam conducting Authority||JNTU, Anantapur|
|Exam type||State level|
|Course offered||Various Engineering and Pharmacy courses|
|Date of AP ECET result||2nd July 2023|
|Commencement of Counseling||24 August 2023|
Schedule for AP ECET 2023 Counselling
|Events||2nd Phase||1st Phase|
|Online Registration and Payment||24 to 26 August||14 to 17 July 2023|
|Verification of Document/ Certificate||24 to 27 August||17 to 20 July 2023|
|Exercising the web option||24 to 28 August||19 to 21 July 2023|
|Change of option||29 August||22 July 2023|
|Allotment of seats||31 August||25 July 2023|
|Reporting to the college||1 to 4 September||25 to 30 July 2023|
|Commencement of the classes||31 July 2023|
Eligibility for AP ECET 2nd Phase Counselling 2023
Before filling out the admission/counselling form candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria. In case any candidate is found ineligible at any stage of counselling then his/her candidature will be cancelled. Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for AP ECET 2023
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have passed with 45% (40% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have cleared the AP ECET exam and his/her name must appear in the merit list.
AP ECET 2nd Phase Counseling Procedure
AP ECET 2023 Counseling will include the following stages-
- The release of Notification-
Firstly, the counselling authority will release the notification for AP ECET 2023 counselling on its official website.
- Document or Certificate Verification-
In this stage, eligible candidates have to visit the prescribed counselling helpline centres along with all the required documents. Candidates must ensure that they reach the counselling venue on time and with all the necessary documents.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Choice Filling/ Exercising Option-
After clearing the document verification stage, candidates have to fill the choice and preferences of colleges and courses in order of their priority at the Helpline Centre.
- Modification and Locking of choice-
In case candidates want to modify or make changes in the choices filled, then they can modify and freeze the final choice in the given time period.
- Allotment of Seats-
On the basis of the choices filled and other factors, seats will be allotted to the candidates. The Seat allotment result will be published on the official website.
Lastly, candidates have to report to the allotted college. Seat and admission will be confirmed after the payment of the admission fee by the candidates.
AP ECET 2023 Counselling Fee
Candidates also have to pay a certain amount as a counselling fee. The table given below shows the category-wise counselling fee charged by the candidates-
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|OC/ BC/ Minority candidates||Rs.1200/-|
- Candidates can make the payment of the counselling fee through online mode (Debit/Credit card/ Net Banking) or by paying at the helpline centre.
- The counselling fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Following documents are required to be carried at the AP ECET counselling helpline centres for document verification-
- AP ECET 2023 Hall ticket
- AP ECET 2023 Admit card
- Date of Birth proof/ High School mark sheet
- Resident certificate
- Provisional diploma/degree certificate
- Study certificate
- Caste/ Community certificate ( for Backward classes/ Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe)
- Income certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate (for candidates claiming reservation under Sports/ NCC/ CAP/ PH/ Minority)
AP ECET 2023 Counseling Helpline Center
Below we have shared the list of all the AP ECET counselling helpline centres-
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- Government Polytechnic, Vishakhapatnam
- Government Institute of Chemical Technology, Vizag
- MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, W.G. District
- Government Polytechnic for Women, Kakinada
- Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada
- Government Polytechnic- women, Gujjanagulla, Guntur
- Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada
- SRR & CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada
- A. Government Polytechnic, Ongole
- MBTS Government Polytechnic, Guntur
- Government Polytechnic for Women, Dargamitta
- V Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
- Government Polytechnic, Anantapur
- Government Polytechnic- women, Kapada
- Shri G. Pulla Ready Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
AP ECET Seat Allotment
AP ECET 1st Phase Counselling Seat Allotment Result will be announced on the official portal but before that official authority will conduct 1st phase counselling. Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, choices filled and availability of the seats. Seat allotment result will be published at the official portal of the counselling authority.
In case of any query or issue related to AP ECET Counselling 2023, candidates can contact at the address given below-
JNT University Anantapur,
Phone No- 08554-272433