AP EAMCET Counselling 2022 Counselling– AP EAMCET is a state-level exam that was held in July 2022. The result for the same has been declared by the officials, and now the authorities open the counselling registration window for the shortlisted candidates. All those aspirants who are willing to participate in the AP EAPCET counselling may check the details shared here. This article holds complete information regarding AP EAMCET counselling 2022, the essentials date, info about web counselling, etc. As the Engineering counselling process is already concluded now the authority has released the counselling schedule for B.Pharmacy/Pharm D courses whose details are shared below in this article.
AP EAPCET/ EAMCET Counselling 2022
Soon after the result announcement, the university will release the AP EAPCET counselling schedule. Those who have been shortlisted need to first register and submit their choices. Once the choices have been locked no alter will be allowed.
AP EAMCET Counseling schedule 2022
Take a look at the table given below shows all the important dates for each round of AP EAMCET counselling.
1st Round Counselling Schedule
|Registration open from|
|Last date of registration|
|Payment of AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Fee||2 to 3 Dec|
|Verification of Documents||2 to 3 Dec|
|Exercising web option||3 to 4 Dec|
|Change of Option||4 Dec|
|Result Announcement of AP EAMCET 1st Round||6 Dec|
|Reporting to institution||7 to 9 Dec|
Final Phase Counselling Schedule
|Verification of Certificates (|
|Filling Web Options|
|Change of web option|
|Result Publication of Final Round Counselling|
Important Points of AP EAMCET Counselling 2022
|Name of Counselling Organizing Body||Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education|
|Exam Authority Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Uni., Kakinada|
|Result Announcement Date||26 July 2022|
|Commencement of AP EAMCET Counselling||2 Dec|
|AP EAMCET Counselling Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Portal Link||apeamcet.nic.in|
What is AP EAMCET Counselling 2022 Process?
AP EAMCET counselling includes some necessary steps that will be followed by candidates in order to take part in counselling. All of these steps are discussed in upcoming portion.
Payment of Counselling Fee
- Go to the official portal of AP EAMCET.
- Now, select “Fee Payment” option from the menubar given on the homepage.
- Then, aspirants have to insert their admit card number, rank and value provided on the screen.
- After that, you need to hit “Pay Fees” option and choose the payment mode.
- Fill in the info of your debit/ credit details and submit counselling fees.
Review Verification & Payment Status
Verification of documents will be done online mode. Aspirants have to upload their certificates scanned copy then officials will verify it. To check verification and payment status online, candidates need to insert their login info such as hall ticket number.
- All those applicants whose documents will be verified successfully will get a message “Applicant is eligible to exercise web options”. These candidates also get the login data such as registration number & password to exercise choices.
- Other applicants who are not verified will also get text “Applicant is ineligible to exercise web options”. In this situation, candidates have to visit the help centre along with all documents.
- Insert the URL of the official website in any suitable web browser.
- In order to register, aspirants have to hit the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Fill your registration number, rank, etc on login page.
- Now, tap the “Generate Password” button.
- Details of aspirants will be presented on the screen, cross-check all info and then re-enter the password for future correspondence.
- Registration will be successfully done after saving the new password.
- Open the link of official portal i.e. https://apeamcet.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Candidate Login” option.
- Enter your login credentials.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Then, click on “Option Entry” choice and select your respective district.
- After clicking on “Option Entry Form” tab, select the appropriate option according to your preference.
- Finally, save the options and that will be locked for allocation of seats.
As we stated above, seats will be proffered according to rank of candidates. Result of seat allocation for 1st round has been announced by officials. Allotment result for other stages will also be uploaded by AP EAMCET authorities.
Reporting at Allocated College
Once candidates get a seat, then he/ she can report at the allotted college on prescribed dates to take admission. In case the contender fails to do so, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled by higher authorities.
Certificates Required for Verification Procedure
To take part in verification of documents procedure, applicants have to upload some important testimonials. Candidates make sure that the certificates must be true otherwise officials may cancel your candidature. Check out the documents listed below to know more.
- AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
- AP EAMCET 2022 Result or Scorecard
- 12th Marksheet/ Certificate or its equivalent document
- Date of Birth Proof of Candidate
- Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Counselling Fee Receipt of AP EAMCET
- Transfer Certificate6th to 12th Class Certificate
- EWS certificate (applicable for those aspirants who belong to EWS category)
- Address Proof
- Category Certificates of Applicants
- Income Certificate
- Domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Certificate of Local Status
- Father or Mother Residences Proof for 10 years
AP EAMCET Counseling 2022: Important Links
|Available Now||AP EAMCET Counseling registration for M.P.C Stream|
|Available Now||AP EAPCET/EAMCET counselling Schedule|
|Visit||AP EAMCET Seat Allotment Result|
AP EAMCET First Round Counselling Related FAQ’s
Yes, if you want to take part in counselling then must pay the counselling fee.
By analyzing the rank of candidates and availability of seat, officials will allot seat to all aspirants.
According to our observation, a total of three rounds will be organized by authorities.