AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 2nd Phase Web Counselling– AP EAMCET is a state-level exam that was held in September 2020. Result for the same has also declared on officials, and now authorities are conducting counselling for shortlisted applicants. All those aspirants who are willing to participate in 2nd round counselling know well that 1st round of counselling has ended.
Current Update: Authorities have released the counselling schedule for 2nd round. Complete notice and all the important date is mentioned below.
Now officials are preparing 2nd round schedule for interested aspirants. This article holds complete information regarding AP EAMCET counselling 2021, essentials date, info about web counselling, etc. After examining the entire passage if anyone has queries regarding this subject, they can ask in the comment area given below.
- 1 AP EAMCET Counselling 2021
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2nd Phasse Counselling
- 3 What is AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 Process?
AP EAMCET Counselling 2021
Counselling procedure for qualified applicants has started. AP EAMCET 1st round seat allotment has announced on 3rd Jan 2021. The schedule for AP EAMCET counselling 2nd round has announced by officials. After that, we have also updated this article and provides all the important dates concerning AP EAMCET counselling 2nd round. To appear in counselling aspirants have to submit the form and lock their choices.
Next, authorities will allot the seats according to the rank of aspirants. 2nd round seat allotment result will be uploaded on 25th Jan 2021. All those candidates who will be satisfied with their seat can report at the allocated institute and confirm their admission by paying admission fee. Rest of the aspirants can participate in next round of AP EACET counselling. For complete dates of counselling, must refer to the subsequent section of this passage.
Complete Counselling Schedule for AP EAMCET
Take a look at the table given below shows all important dates about each round of AP EAMCET counselling.
1st Round Counselling Schedule
|Payment of AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Fee||3rd of Nov 2020|
|Verification of Documents (aspirants whose info is inadequate)||3rd of Nov 2020|
|Special category (NCC, PH, CAP, Sports Quota) Verification of Testimonials||9th of Dec 2020|
|Verification of Documents for General Category Aspirants||28th to 31st Dec 2020|
|Inserting Web Options||Applicants whose Ranks start from 1 to 6000 – 28th & 29th Dec 2020|
Applicants whose Ranks start from 6001 to End – 30th & 31st Dec 2020
|Changing or Fesh Exercising of Options||1st Jan 2021|
|Result Announcement of AP EAMCET 1st Round||3rd January 2021|
2nd Round Counselling Schedule
|2nd Round Fee Payment (Those applicants who didn’t submit a fee |
in 1st round of counselling)
|11th Jan 2021|
|Verification of Certificates (From Rank 1st to Last)||21th and 23rd Jan 2021|
|Filling Web Options (From Rank 1st to Last)||21th and 23rd Jan 2021|
|Result Publication of 2nd Round Counselling||25th Jan 2021 after 6 pm|
Click here to Download 2nd Round Complete Notice
Last Round of AP EAMCET Counselling
|Final Round Fee Payment (Those applicants who didn’t submit a fee |
in 1st & 2nd counselling round)
|Verification of Documents (From 1st to Last Rank of Aspirants)||Notify Soon|
|Entering Web Choices||Notify Soon|
|Result Declaration of Second Round of Counselling||Notify Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2nd Phasse Counselling
Those aspirants who fulfil all these eligibility standards can participate in counselling rounds.
- Candidates must have qualified 12th standard and or its equivalent with minimum 45% of marks.
- Aspirants who have cleared AP EAMCET 2020.
- Age of applicants must be more than 16 years as on 31st Dec 2020.
Important Points of AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 2nd Phase
|Name of Counselling Organizing Body||Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education|
|Exam Authority Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Uni., Kakinada|
|Exam Name||AP EAMCET 2020|
|Result Announcement Date||10th Oct 2020|
|Commencement of AP EAMCET Counselling||3rd of Nov 2020|
|2nd Round Counselling Dates||Available Now|
|AP EAMCET Counselling Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Portal Link||apeamcet.nic.in|
What is AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 Process?
AP EAMCET counselling includes some necessary steps that will be followed by candidates in order to take part in counselling. All of these steps are discussed in upcoming portion.
Payment of Counselling Fee
- Go to the official portal of AP EAMCET.
- Now, select “Fee Payment” option from menubar given on the homepage.
- Then, aspirants have to insert their admit card number, rank and value provided on the screen.
- After that, you need to hit “Pay Fees” option and choose the payment mode.
- Fill the info of your debit/ credit details and submit counselling fees.
Review Verification & Payment Status
Verification of documents will be done through online mode. Aspirants have to upload their certificates scanned copy then officials will verify it. To check verification and payment status online, candidates need to insert their login info such as hall ticket number.
- All those applicants whose document will be verified successfully will get a message “Applicant is eligible to exercise web options”. These candidates also get the login data such as registration number & password to exercise choices.
- Other applicants who are not verified will also get text “Applicant is ineligible to exercise web options”. In this situation candidates have to visit the help centre along with all documents.
- Insert the URL of official website in any suitable web browser.
- In order to register, aspirants have to hit the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Fill your registration number, rank, etc on login page.
- Now, tap the “Generate Password” button.
- Details of aspirants will be presented on the screen, cross-check all info and then re-enter the password for future correspondence.
- Registration will be successfully done after saving new password.
- Open the link of official portal i.e. https://apeamcet.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Candidate Login” option.
- Enter your login credentials.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Then, click on “Option Entry” choice and select your respective district.
- After clicking on “Option Entry Form” tab, select the appropriate option according to your preference.
- Finally, save the options and that will be locked for allocation of seats.
As we stated above, seat will be proffered according to rank of candidates. Result of seat allocation for 1st round has announced by officials. Allotment result for other stages will also be uploaded by AP EAMCET authorities.
Reporting at Allocated College
Once candidates get a seat, then he/ she can report at the allotted college on prescribed dates to take admission. In case contender fails to do so, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled by higher authorities.
Name of District & Codes for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling
Table drawn below shows the name of all district including with their codes.
Certificates Required for Verification Procedure
To take part in verification of documents procedure, applicants have to upload some important testimonials. Candidates make sure that the certificates must be true otherwise officials may cancel your candidature. Check out the documents listed below to know more.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
- AP EAMCET 2020 Result or Scorecard
- 12th Marksheet/ Certificate or its equivalent document
- Date of Birth Proof of Candidate
- Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Counselling Fee Receipt of AP EAMCET
- Transfer Certificate6th to 12th Class Certificate
- EWS certificate (applicable for those aspirants who belong to EWS category)
- Address Proof
- Category Certificates of Applicants
- Income Certificate
- Domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Certificate of Local Status
- Father or Mother Residences Proof for 10 years
AP EAMCET 2nd Round Counselling Related FAQ’s
Schedule of 2nd round counselling for AP EAMCET is released available by authorities.
Yes, if you want to take part in counselling then must pay the counselling fee.
By analyzing the rank of candidates and availability of seat, officials will allot seat to all aspirants.
According to our observation a total of three rounds will be organized by authorities.