AP EAMCET Counselling schedule for phase 2 is now available. Shortlisted applicants may go through the official portal to check the details of registration, allotment and more. Here in this article, we have discussed the same in detail so if you are among those who clear the AP EAMCET Exam may read this article to get details about AP EAMCET Counselling.
AP EAPCET Counseling registration for round 2 will commence on 14 September 2023. Applicants must keep some documents in order to appear for AP EAPCET Web Counselling.
AP EAPCET/ EAMCET Counselling 2023
Soon after the result announcement, the university will release the AP EAPCET counselling schedule. Those who have been shortlisted need to first register and submit their choices. Once the choices have been locked no alter will be allowed.
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2023
Take a look at the table given below shows all the important dates for each round of AP EAMCET counselling.
1st Round Counselling Schedule
|Registration open from||24 July 2023|
|Last date of registration||3 August 2023|
|Payment of AP EAMCET 2023 Counselling Fee||24 July to 3 August 2023|
|Verification of Documents||25 July to 3 August 2023|
|Exercising web option||3 to 8 August 2023|
|Change of Option||9 August 2023|
|Result Announcement of AP EAMCET 1st Round||12 August 2023|
|Reporting to institution||13 to 134 August 2023|
Final Phase Counselling Schedule
|Registration date||14th to 15th September|
|Verification of Certificates||14th to 16th September|
|Filling Web Options||14th to 17th September|
|Change of web option||17th September|
|Result Publication of Final Round Counselling||21st September|
Important Points of AP EAMCET Counselling
|Name of Counselling Organizing Body||Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education|
|Exam Authority Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Uni., Kakinada|
|Result Announcement Date||14th June 2023|
|AP EAMCET Counselling Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Portal Link||apeamcet.nic.in|
What is the AP EAMCET Counselling 2023 Process?
AP EAMCET counselling includes some necessary steps that will be followed by candidates in order to take part in counselling. All of these steps are discussed in upcoming portion.
Payment of Counselling Fee
- Go to the official portal of AP EAMCET.
- Now, select “Fee Payment” option from the menubar given on the homepage.
- Then, aspirants have to insert their admit card number, rank and value provided on the screen.
- After that, you need to hit the “Pay Fees” option and choose the payment mode.
- Fill in the info of your debit/ credit details and submit counselling fees.
Review Verification & Payment Status
Verification of documents will be done online mode. Aspirants have to upload their certificates scanned copy then officials will verify it. To check verification and payment status online, candidates need to insert their login info such as hall ticket number.
- All those applicants whose documents will be verified successfully will get a message “Applicant is eligible to exercise web options”. These candidates also get the login data such as registration number & password to exercise choices.
- Other applicants who are not verified will also get text “Applicant is ineligible to exercise web options”. In this situation, candidates have to visit the help centre along with all documents.
- Insert the URL of the official website in any suitable web browser.
- In order to register, aspirants have to hit the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Fill in your registration number, rank, etc. on login page.
- Now, tap the “Generate Password” button.
- Details of aspirants will be presented on the screen, cross-check all info and then re-enter the password for future correspondence.
- Registration will be successfully done after saving the new password.
- Open the link of the official portal i.e. https://apeamcet.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Candidate Login” option.
- Enter your login credentials.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Then, click on “Option Entry” choice and select your respective district.
- After clicking on “Option Entry Form” tab, select the appropriate option according to your preference.
- Finally, save the options and that will be locked for the allocation of seats.
As we stated above, seats will be proffered according to the rank of candidates. The result of seat allocation for 1st round has been announced by officials. Allotment results for other stages will also be uploaded by AP EAMCET authorities.
Reporting at Allocated College
Once candidates get a seat, then he/ she can report at the allotted college on prescribed dates to take admission. In case the contender fails to do so, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled by higher authorities.
Document Required for Verification
To take part in the verification of documents procedure, applicants have to upload some important testimonials. Candidates make sure that the certificates are true otherwise officials may cancel your candidature. Check out the documents listed below to know more.
- AP EAMCET 2023 Admit Card
- AP EAMCET 2023 Result or Scorecard
- 12th Marksheet/ Certificate or its equivalent document
- Date of Birth Proof of Candidate
- Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Counselling Fee Receipt of AP EAMCET
- Transfer Certificate6th to 12th Class Certificate
- EWS certificate (applicable for those aspirants who belong to EWS category)
- Address Proof
- Category Certificates of Applicants
- Income Certificate
- Domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Certificate of Local Status
- Father or Mother Residences Proof for 10 years
AP EAMCET Counseling 2023: Important Links
AP EAMCET First Round Counselling Related FAQ’s
Is it important to submit the counselling fee to participate in counselling rounds?
Yes, if you want to take part in counselling then must pay the counselling fee.
On which basis seats will be allotted to applicants?
By analyzing the rank of candidates and availability of seat, officials will allot seats to the aspirants.
Total how many AP EAMCET counselling rounds will be organized by officials?
According to our observation, a total of three rounds will be organized by authorities.