AP DEECET 2nd Round Counselling Schedule 2021-22 Web Options Date: AP DEECET 1st round counseling has been completed successfully, and now the authority has released the 2nd round counseling schedule for the applicants whose web option submission process will start from 4th April and will last till 7th May. The 2nd round seat allocation will be carried out from 8th to 11 April and the allotment letter will release on 12 April 2022. To know more about AP DEECET 2nd round counseling schedule read the article given below.
Under this round, candidates who were not allotted any seats in the first round will be allotted seats in the college. They have to make fresh choices for the 2nd allotment of seats in their preferred DIET/ college of the state. The schedule of the Counselling has been updated on the official website of APDEECET
AP DEECET 2nd Round Counselling 2021-22
In this particular article, candidates are going to find necessary information about AP DEECET 2022 2nd round counseling schedule. It includes information about web options, allotment of seats, document verification, reporting, admission, etc.
AP DEECET 2022 Admissions – Overview
|Admission||AP DEECET 2021|
|Article category||2nd counselling schedule|
|Admission Authority||Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Course offered||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed. course)|
|Course duration||2 years|
|Basis for admission||Entrance exam|
|Name of exam||DEECET-2021|
|Commencement of 2nd counselling||4 to 7 April 2022|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
Information Bulletin- Download Here
AP DEECET 2nd Counseling- Schedule/ Key Dates
|Activity/ Events||Important dates|
|Submission of web options by candidates||4 to 7 May 2022|
|Allotment of seats||8 to 11 May 2022|
|Issue of provisional allotment letter||12 May 2022|
|Verification of certificates of DIETs||13 to 16 May 2022|
|Issue of final allotment letter||Notified soon|
|Date of special counseling||Notified soon|
|1st day of instructions/ commencement of session||–|
AP DEECET 2021-22- Subject-Wise Seat Allotment
Check the subject-wise distribution of D.El.Ed. seats are given below-
Subject- wise seat allotment will be done as per the information mentioned above.
2nd Round Counseling Procedure
APDEECET 2021-22 2nd round of counseling will be similar as the 1st counseling round. The detailed information of all these rounds is shared as under-
Filling of Web Options
Candidates who are waiting for 2nd round have to fill the web options within the specified dates. They have to fill the web options as per their preferred choices for the D.El.Ed colleges. Web options should be filled with utmost care as the allotment of seats will be based on the choices filled.
The steps to fill web options are given below for the assistance of candidates-
- Visit the official portal of AP DEECET 2022 i.e. https://apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- Click on “Online Payment for web options”
- The payment page will appear
- Fill carefully all the particulars like hall ticket no., mobile no., date of birth etc.
- Click on “proceed” button.
- Choose the payment option and make the payment.
- Open the “Web Options” link.
- Web option page will be displayed.
- Candidates have to enter the journal no., date of payment, date of birth and hall ticket no. and click on the “Go” button.
- Select the districts as per your choice and click on “Get college” options.
- A list of colleges will appear.
- Choose the college as per the priority from the list.
Before finalizing the choices, candidates must check the web options carefully.
AP DEECET Second Seat Allotment
On the basis of choices filled by candidates in the 2nd round, seats will be allotted to them. The seat allotment result will also depend on the merit of the candidates in the entrance exam, reservation applicable, and subject-wise allotment criteria.
AP DEECET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result will be published on the official website and candidates have to check it from there. Seat allotment against second counselling will be done on different dates. The dates of seat allotment will be communicated through the official website.
Those who will be allotted seats will be issued an allotment letter. They have to download the allotment letter from the official portal by logging with the valid details.
Verification of Documents
Document verification is the next process after seat allotment. Those who will be allotted seats in 2nd round have to report at the concerned DIET for the purpose of verification of the certificates. The details about the verification will be mentioned on the provisional allotment letter.
Candidates have to be present at the respective DIET on the scheduled date with all the required certificates and documents for verification. Failing to do so may lead to cancellation of candidature.
They are required to carry the following documents in original to the DIET-
- AP DEECET 2021 printed application form
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Qualifying exam pass certificate
- Migration certificate
- One photo Id proof
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Other relevant documents
Once the documents will be verified, candidates will be issued a final allotment letter. Those who will be allotted final allotment letter have to report at the allotted college for admission. They have to make payment of the admission fee and complete other admission formalities.
Key points regarding AP DEECET 2nd Round Counseling
- AP DEECET 2021 2nd Round Counseling schedule will be available soon.
- Counselling schedule will be made available on the official website for all the candidates.
- Only those candidates will be allotted remaining vacant seats who were not allotted any seat in the 1st round.
- If candidates will not be allotted any college in the 2nd round they should participate in special counselling round.
DEECET-2021 & Director of Public Libraries
Near Narasimha Swamy Temple Metla Bazar, Besides Shivalayam
Mangalagiri, Guntur District – 522503