AMU Counselling Schedule: Students who appeared for the admission test of Aligarh Muslim University for Classes I, VI, and IX can register for Admission Counselling. The authorities at AMU have already declared the results of the tests and released the Final Selection List. On the basis of the selection list, the authorities are all set to conduct the counselling of the candidates who will apply for it. They will hold the process of Admission Counselling in an online mode and in three rounds. The applicants will have to submit all their documents and get verified.
Students can check the complete AMU Counselling Schedule 2022 for admissions in Classes 1, 6, and 9 in the article written subsequently.
AMU Counselling Schedule for Class 1, 6, and 9
The authorities at Aligarh Muslim University released the final selection list on 20 September 2022 for all the candidates who appeared for the OMR-based Admission Test. The students who are actively seeking admission in Classes 1, 6, or 9 in schools under Aligarh Muslim University can check their selection status in the list. If they have qualified for the admissions, they can apply for counselling from 29 September 2022. Based on the ranks of the candidates and the choices they fill out in the form, the authorities will conduct counselling and allot schools for the students. The admission of the students will be finalised after the verification of the documents.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
AMU Counselling Schedule for Class 1, 6, & 9: Highlights
|Name of the Counselling||AMU Counselling Schedule|
|Authority||Aligarh Muslim University AMU|
|Classes||1, 6, and 9|
|Name of the Test||OMR-based Admission Test|
|Declaration Date of Final Selection List||20 September 2022|
|Number of Rounds||3|
AMU School Admission Counselling Dates
|1.||Registrations and Choice Filling for Round 1||29 September 2022 – 1 October 2022|
|2.||Document Verification for Round 1 Students||3 October 2022 – 6 October 2022|
|3.||In case of rejection, Resubmission of Documents||7 October 2022|
|4.||Verification of Re-Submitted Documents||8 October 2022|
|5.||Display of Form List 1||10 October 2022 – 12 October 2022|
|6.||Admission Acceptance and Admission Fee Payment by Students under Round 1||13 October 2022 – 15 October 2022|
|7.||Round 1 Grace Period for Admissions||16 October 2022|
|8.||Registrations and Choice Filling for Round 2||18 October 2022 – 19 October 2022|
|9.||Document Verification for Round 2 Students||20 October 2022 – 21 October 2022|
|10.||In case of rejection, Resubmission of Documents||22 October 2022|
|11.||Verification of Re-Submitted Documents||23 October 2022|
|12.||Display of Form List 2||26 October 2022 – 27 October 2022|
|13.||Admission Acceptance and Admission Fee Payment by Students under Round 2||28 October 2022 – 29 October 2022|
|14.||Round 2 Grace Period for Admissions||30 October 2022|
|15.||Registrations and Choice Filling for Round 3||1 November 2022 – 2 November 2022|
|16.||Document Verification for Round 3 Students||3 November 2022 – 4 November 2022|
|17.||In case of rejection, Resubmission of Documents||5 November 2022|
|18.||Verification of Re-Submitted Documents||6 November 2022|
|19.||Display of Form List 3||7 November 2022 – 8 November 2022|
|20.||Admission Acceptance and Admission Fee Payment by Students under Round 3||9 November 2022 – 10 November 2022|
|21.||Round 3 Grace Period for Admissions||11 November 2022|
Documents Required for AMU School Counselling
The candidates need to possess the following at the time of counselling for verification purposes:
- Two self-attested photocopies of a valid Photo Identity of the Student such as Aadhar Card, PAN, Bank Passbook page with a photo, or similar
- Ten Passport sized photographs
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Two self-attested photocopies of a valid and acceptable Birth Certificate
- Two self-attested photocopies of the Transfer Certificate from the last attended school
- Four self-attested photocopies of a Mark sheet or Result Card of the last exam qualified, in the case of Classes 6 and 9
- Two self-attested photocopies of a valid Photo Identity of Both Parents such as Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Bank Passbook page with a photo, or similar
Register for AMU Class I, VI, and IX Classes Counselling
The students who are eligible and are included in the Final Selection Merit list can apply for Counselling by following these simple steps:
- Open the official portal of Aligarh Muslim University AMU at www.amu.ac.in.
- On the topmost menu, tap on the Admission button to reach the Aligarh Muslim University Admission Portal at www.amucontrollerexams.com.
- On the main page of the newly opened portal, tap on the Schools option in the top menu and the dropdown list will appear on the screen.
- Click on School Admissions.
- The School Admissions will open up on the screen.
- Under Counselling for Admission in Schools on the basis of the Admission Test, tap on the link to Register for Counselling.
- On the Registration Form, select the Class and enter the Admission Test Roll Number.
- If the student has been qualified for admission as per the Final Selection List, they can register for Counselling.
- Completely fill out the form by entering the appropriate details.
- Finally, pay the Fee, if applicable.
- Lastly, tap on the Print option for obtaining the printed copy of the form for future convenience.
|Official Portal||Aligarh Muslim University AMU|
|Visit>>||Aligarh Muslim University Admission Portal|
|Apply>>||AMU Class 1, 6, and 9 Admissions Counselling Registration Link|
|Download>>||AMU Counselling Schedule Notification pdf|
The registrations for Aligarh Muslim University School Admissions will commence on 29 September 2022.
The students who appeared for the admission test and have qualified can apply for the Round 1 of Counselling for Admission in Class VI in schools affiliated with Aligarh Muslim University on the university’s official admissions portal at www.amucontrollerexams.com.