Agra University Counselling Schedule 2019 for all the program for which entrance exam was conducted has been released. Counseling for all these undergraduate and postgraduate programs has started form 28th June 2019. Counseling will be conducted online and hence, registration the same will also be conducted in online mode.
The direct link for registration will be provided on this page for the convenience of candidates. This link will be redirected to the registration page. Those who have qualified the entrance exam can submit online registration form. They can register from 28th July to 5th July 2019. No offline registration process will be made available. Candidates have to register by visiting the admission portal of the university.
Agra University Counselling 2019
In this article, we have provided necessary information about Agra university counseling for entrance exams like counseling schedule, how to register for counseling, stages of admission, fee, allotment, reporting to allotted college, admission, etc.
Also Check: DBRAU Result 2019
Agra University 2019 Counseling/Admissions- At a glance
|Admission||Agra University Admissions|
|University||Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs|
|Commencement of registration for counseling||28th June 2019|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
|University Official website||https://www.dbrau.org.in|
Agra University Counselling 2019- Important Dates
|Starting date of registration for counseling||28th June 2019|
|Last date for registration||5th July 2019|
|Filling of choices||1st July 2019 onwards|
|Last date for choice filling||7th July 2019|
|Allotment of seats||10th July 2019 (2:00 pm onwards)|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Till 15th July 2019|
Courses Offered and Intake
University is conducting this counseling for granted admission to various UG and programs. The list of these programs along with the intake capacity is shared below-
|M. Phil. (Mathematics)||6||M.Sc. (Electronics & Instrumentation)||20|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||20||B. A. (Voc.)||30|
|M. Phil. (Physics)||08||PG Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management||30|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||20||B.B.A (HM)||30|
|M. Phil. (Chemistry)||10||MBA (TTM)||30|
|M. Sc. Chemistry||15||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Painting)||25|
|B. Pharm||60||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Art)||25|
|B. Pharm (Lateral entry)||6||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture)||10|
|Advance Diploma In Information Technology (ADIT)||30||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance- Khatak)||10|
|M. Phil. (Zoology)||6||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Theatre)||10|
|M. Sc. (Zoology)||20||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Indian Music)||10|
|M. Phil. (Botany)||2||Master of Fine Arts (Painting)||20|
|M. Sc. (Botany)||20||Master of Fine Arts (Applied Art)||20|
|M. Sc. (Biotechnology)||20||Master of Fine arts (Sculpture)||10|
|M. Sc. (Biochemistry)||20||B. B. A.||60|
|M. Sc. (Microbiology)||20||M. B. A. (Full Time)||45|
|M. Sc. (Forestry)||20||M. B. A. (Part-Time)||45|
|M. Sc. (Environmental Toxicology)||20||P.G.D.B.M. (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management)||30|
|M. Sc. (Environmental Science)||20||B. Sc. (Vocational)||180|
|M. Com. (Business Administration Groups)||30||B. Com. (Vocational)||60|
|Bachelor of Home Science (B.Sc. H.Sc.)||120||–|
Agra University Counseling Process
All the stages of Agra University counseling process can be checked below-
- Online Registration
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill the online application-
- Visit official admission portal of Agra University i.e. http://admissiondbrau.org.in.
- Click on the registration link.
- Enter the details asked.
- Confirm the registration details.
- Enter the personal details such as date of birth, category, educational details, and all the other information.
- Confirm the entered details.
- Make payment of the counseling fee.
Hence, registration process will be completed. Keep the login details safe for further processes of admission.
Candidates have to deposit counseling fee of Rs.500/-.
- After successful confirmation of registration, candidates have to fill choices for their preferred courses and colleges.
- Candidates can fill choices from 1st July to 7th July 2019.
- For choice filling, applicants have to visit the official website and have to login with the login credentials.
- They have to fill atleast 10 colleges of their preference where they like to take admission.
- Thy should be careful while selecting college as it cannot be changed after confirmation.
- After choice filling seats will be allotted and allotment letter will be issued to the candidates.
- Allotment letters can be download from official website.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of choices made by candidates, seats available, reservation, merit in entrance exam, etc.
- Seat allotment will be final and candidates will not be permitted to change the allotted college.
- Candidates who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college on the scheduled date.
- They must report to the allotted college till 15th of July 2019.
- They are required to carry the counseling letter along with all the original documents to the college for verification.
- They must reach the college at least half an hour before the reporting time.
- After completion of document verification, payment of admission fee and admission related facilities, admission will be confirmed.
The list of all the required documents is shared below-
- Counseling letter (to be downloaded from official website)
- Demand draft of Rs.500/- for counseling fee.
- Educational qualification certificates in original plus photocopy of each.
- Caste/category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents
Category-wise reservation rule for admission as per the Government of Uttar Pradesh-
|Schedule Caste (SC)||21%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||2%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Dependents of freedom fighters||2%|
|Physically handicapped (divyang category)||3%|
|Wards of Martyrs of war/ terrorist attack, physically disabled army personnel||2%|
- Agra university counseling has started from 28th June 2019.
- Counseling will be conducted in online mode.
- Candidates should follow all the instructions related to counseling and admission process.
- Mere registering for counseling or allotment of seats does not guarantee admission. It will be confirmed only after reporting to the allotted college and satisfying university admission criteria by the candidates.
- Candidate should download and bring the counseling letter to the allotted college at the time of reporting.
For all the latest information and updates related to Agra University Counselling, candidates should regularly visit the official website.