Since the completion of first round of counselling the authority is ready for 2nd round of counselling. As per the schedule, ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling registration for 4 year course will start on 10th July and will end on 14th July 2023. The choice filling for 2nd round will end on 15th July. Allocation of this round will be out on July 17th, 2023
Earlier, Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh conducted B.Sc. Nursing entrance test on 4th June 2023 for admission of eligible students into B.Sc nursing (2 and 4 year) program to its college. The result was also published successfully on 12 June 2023.
Candidates waiting for admission can read this article for all the relevant information. Round 1 registration will end on 21 June and its allotment will be carried out on 25 June 2023. For more details read further.
ABVMU UP B.Sc. Nursing Counselling Schedule
It will be web counselling and will include three rounds. Those who are seeking admission have to register for counselling. Only those candidates will be allowed to participate in counselling who have secured more than 50% marks in the entrance exam. The seat allotment will be based on merit, availability of seats, reservation, and other prescribed admission criteria.
Candidates are intimated about the counselling through an official notification published on the official website. University has also provided a college-wise seat matrix.
UP B.Sc. Nursing Counselling for 4 and 2 Year: Highlights
|ABVMU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling
|Conducting University Name
|Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU)
|4-year and 2-year B.Sc. Nursing
|Registration Fee: 500/-
Counselling Security Fee: 5000/-
|Seat Allotment Fee
|Document Verification Fee
|CET (Common Entrance Test) & Counselling
|Mode of counselling
|Total rounds of counselling
|Commencement of Counselling Schedule
|10th July (2nd Round)
|Check Round 2
ABVMU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling Schedule
ABVMU has released the counselling schedule. The details counselling schedule will be updated in the table below-
|Round 2 (4 Year)
|4 Year (Round 1)
|Starting of the registration process for counselling/ choice filling
|10th July 2023
|Last date of the registration process for choice filling
|14th July 2023
|till 15th July 2023
|Publication of Seat Allotment Result
|Reporting at the allotted college
|18th to 24th July 2023
|26 June to 5 July 2023
ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Process
Generally, the counselling process includes the following stages-
- Registration for Counselling- The counselling process usually starts with the registration process. All those who are seeking admission and are eligible for participating in counselling, have to register first. Registration is to be done through the admission portal of the university. Before the commencement of the registration process, candidates have to keep all the necessary certificates and details handy.
- Choice filling– As mentioned above the allocation of seats is primarily based on merit and preferences filled, candidates have to select their preferred colleges wisely. They have to select among the various college options available on the list.
- Release of merit list– Merit could also be released before registration. The merit list is based on the scores of the candidates on the university entrance test.
- Display of seat allotment result– Once the counselling registration process is over, the admission committee prepares the seat allotment result. This result is then uploaded to the admission portal.
- Reporting and Admission– After allotment of seats, if candidates accept the seat they have to report to the allotted college for admission.
- Subsequent Rounds of Counselling– Candidates who are not allocated any seat in the first round of counselling can participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling. The allocation of seats is made through 3 rounds of counselling. The conduct of the third allotment depends on the number of vacant seats available after the second round.
Note: The information shared above is as per the general counselling process followed by most universities for admissions. The official sequence of the counselling could vary from the procedure mentioned here. Candidates are therefore advised to wait for the publication of the official admission notice. Once it will be made available, we will update the same here.
Steps to Check ABVMU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling Schedule
- Open the official website of ABVMU.
- Click on the entrance examination application link.
- Now, the B.Sc Nursing admission page will open.
- Look for the counselling schedule pdf and click on the respective link.
- The counselling schedule will open.
- Go through the counselling schedule and download the pdf.
Process for ABVMU UP B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) Counselling Registration
The counselling registration process is as follows-
- Open the official website of Uttar Pradesh ABVMU.
- Click on Apply Online for the entrance examination link.
- Click on B.Sc. Nursing Course CET 2023 tab.
- Click on the Counselling link and go to the registration section.
- Complete the registration and choice filling process.
- Upload the requisite documents.
- Make a payment of the counselling fee.
- After registration is complete, save the registration details for further reference.
The complete information about the counselling procedure will be mentioned in the counselling notification. Candidates waiting for counselling can refer to the same.
Queries regarding ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing (4 years) Counseling Schedule can be brought to the notice of the university at-
Phone No.- 8601111522