ABVMU UP B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) Counselling Schedule: Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh conducted B.Sc. Nursing entrance test on 5th December 2021 for admission of eligible students into B.Sc nursing (4 yr) program to its college. The result was published on 11th December 2021. The allotment of seats and admission will begin once the counseling registration is completed. The university has released the ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing (4 years) Counseling Schedule whose registration is commenced from 22 December 2021. Those who have qualified the entrance test are now looking for the commencement of the counseling process which has been started now. Candidates waiting for admission can read this article for all the relevant information.
Update: First round counseling registration process is completed now soon its seat allotment result will be announced by the authority. Stay tuned for it.
- 1 ABVMU UP B.Sc. Nursing (4 year) Counselling Schedule
- 2 ABVMU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling Schedule
- 3 Counselling Process
- 4 Steps to Check ABVMU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling Schedule
- 5 Important Links
ABVMU UP B.Sc. Nursing (4 year) Counselling Schedule
It will be web counseling and will include three rounds. Those who are seeking admission have to register for counseling. Only those candidates will be allowed to participate in counseling who have secured more than 50% marks in the entrance exam. The seat allotment will be based on merit, availability of seats, reservation, and other prescribed admission criteria. Candidates are intimated about the counseling through an official notification published on the official website. University has also provided a college-wise seat matrix.
Note: One who has requested to make correction in their DOB do send their high school mark sheet through Email ID i.e. email@example.com
ABVMU UP B.Sc. Nursing Counselling: Highlights
|Admission||ABVMU B.Sc. nursing counseling|
|Conducting University Name||Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU)|
|Course||4 years B.Sc. Nursing|
|Admission Criteria||CET (Common Entrance Test) & Counselling|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
|Total rounds of counseling||Three|
|Commencement of Counselling Schedule||Available|
ABVMU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling Schedule
ABVMU has released the counseling schedule. The details counseling schedule will be updated in the table below-
|Availability of Admission Prospectus||1st September 2021|
|Round I Counselling|
|Starting of the registration process for counseling/ choice filling||22 December 2021|
|Last date of the registration process for choice filling||7 January 2022 (Extended)|
|Round I seat allotment||TBA|
|Round II Counselling||Available Soon|
|Round III Counselling||Available Soon|
Generally, the counseling process includes the following stages-
- Registration for Counselling- The counselling process usually starts with the registration process. All those who are seeking admission and are eligible for participating in counselling, have to register first. The registration is to be done through the admission portal of the university. Before the commencement of the registration process, candidates have to keep all the necessary certificate and details handy.
- Choice filling– As mentioned above the allocation of seats is primarily based on merit and preferences filled, candidates have to select preferred college wisely. They have to select among the various college options available in the list.
- Release of merit list- Merit could also be released before registration. The merit list is based on the scores of the candidates in the university entrance test.
- Display of seat allotment result- Once the counselling registration process is over, the admission committee prepares the seat allotment result. This result is then uploaded on the admission portal.
- Reporting and Admission- After allotment of seats, if candidates accept the seat they have to report the alloted college for admission.
- Subsequent Rounds of Counselling- Candidates who are not allocated any seat in the first round of counselling can participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling. The allocation of seats is made through 3 rounds of counselling. The conduct of third allotment depends on the number of vacant seats available after the second round.
Note: The information shared above is as per the general counseling process followed by most universities for admissions. The official sequence of the counseling could vary from the procedure mentioned here. Candidates are therefore advised to wait for the publication of the official admission notice. Once it will be made available, we will update the same here.
Steps to Check ABVMU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling Schedule
- Open the official website of ABVMU.
- Click on the entrance examination application link.
- Now, the B.Sc Nursing admission page will open.
- Look for counselling schedule pdf and click on the respective link.
- The counselling schedule will open.
- Go through the counselling schedule and download the pdf.
Process for ABVMU UP B.Sc. Nursing (4 year) Counselling Registration
The counseling registration process is as follows-
- Open the official website of Uttar Pradesh ABVMU.
- Click on Apply Online for entrance examination link.
- Click on B.Sc. Nursing Course CET 2021 tab.
- Click on Counselling link and go to the registration section.
- Complete the registraton and choice filling process.
- Upload the requisite documents.
- Make payment of the counselling fee.
- After registration is complete, save the registration details for further references.
The complete information about the counseling procedure will be mentioned in the counseling notification. Candidates waiting for counseling can refer to the same.
|ABVMU Official website||abvmuup.edu.in|
|ABVMU Uttar Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Counselling||Available Now|
|Counseling Registration Link||Click here | Sign In|
|Counseling Instruction||Read here|
Queries regarding ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing (4 years) Counseling Schedule can be brought to the notice to university at-
Phone No.- 8601111522