ABVMU UP B.Sc. Nursing (2 years) Counselling Schedule: Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh conducted B.Sc. Nursing entrance test on 28th August 2022 for admission of eligible students into B.Sc nursing (2 yr) program to its college. The result was also published successfully. The allotment of seats and admission will begin once the counselling registration is completed. The university has released the ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing (2 years) Counseling Schedule whose registration commenced on 6th October 2022.
Those who have qualified for the entrance test are now looking for the commencement of the counselling process which will be started soon. Candidates waiting for admission can read this article for all the relevant information.
ABVMU UP B.Sc. Nursing (2 Years) Counselling Schedule
It will be web counselling and will include three rounds. Those who are seeking admission have to register for counselling. Only those candidates will be allowed to participate in counselling who have secured more than 50% marks in the entrance exam. The seat allotment will be based on merit, availability of seats, reservation, and other prescribed admission criteria. Candidates are intimated about the counselling through an official notification published on the official website. University has also provided a college-wise seat matrix.
ABVMU UP B.Sc. Nursing Counselling: Highlights
|Admission||ABVMU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling|
|Conducting University Name||Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU)|
|Course||4 years B.Sc. Nursing|
|Admission Criteria||CET (Common Entrance Test) & Counselling|
|Mode of counselling||Online|
|Total rounds of counselling||Three|
|Commencement of Counselling Schedule||Available|
ABVMU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling Schedule
ABVMU has released the counselling schedule. The details counselling schedule will be updated in the table below-
|Round I Counselling|
|Starting of the registration process for counselling/ choice filling||6th October 2022|
|Last date of the registration process for choice filling||10th October 2022|
|Submission of the registration fee||6th to 10th October 2022|
|Choice Filling||11th to 13th October 2022|
|Publication of 1st Seat Allotment Result||14th/15th October 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||17th to 20th October 2022|
ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Process
Generally, the counselling process includes the following stages-
- Registration for Counselling- The counselling process usually starts with the registration process. All those who are seeking admission and are eligible for participating in counselling, have to register first. Registration is to be done through the admission portal of the university. Before the commencement of the registration process, candidates have to keep all the necessary certificates and details handy.
- Choice filling– As mentioned above the allocation of seats is primarily based on merit and preferences filled, candidates have to select their preferred colleges wisely. They have to select among the various college options available on the list.
- Release of merit list- Merit could also be released before registration. The merit list is based on the scores of the candidates on the university entrance test.
- Display of seat allotment result- Once the counselling registration process is over, the admission committee prepares the seat allotment result. This result is then uploaded to the admission portal.
- Reporting and Admission- After allotment of seats, if candidates accept the seat they have to report to the allotted college for admission.
- Subsequent Rounds of Counselling- Candidates who are not allocated any seat in the first round of counselling can participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling. The allocation of seats is made through 3 rounds of counselling. The conduct of the third allotment depends on the number of vacant seats available after the second round.
Note: The information shared above is as per the general counselling process followed by most universities for admissions. The official sequence of the counselling could vary from the procedure mentioned here. Candidates are therefore advised to wait for the publication of the official admission notice. Once it will be made available, we will update the same here.
Steps to Check ABVMU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling Schedule
- Open the official website of ABVMU.
- Click on the entrance examination application link.
- Now, the B.Sc Nursing admission page will open.
- Look for the counselling schedule pdf and click on the respective link.
- The counselling schedule will open.
- Go through the counselling schedule and download the pdf.
Process for ABVMU UP B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) Counselling Registration
The counselling registration process is as follows-
- Open the official website of Uttar Pradesh ABVMU.
- Click on Apply Online for the entrance examination link.
- Click on B.Sc. Nursing Course CET 2022 tab.
- Click on the Counselling link and go to the registration section.
- Complete the registration and choice filling process.
- Upload the requisite documents.
- Make a payment of the counselling fee.
- After registration is complete, save the registration details for further reference.
The complete information about the counselling procedure will be mentioned in the counselling notification. Candidates waiting for counselling can refer to the same.
Queries regarding ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing (4 years) Counseling Schedule can be brought to the notice to the university at-
Phone No.- 8601111522