COMEDK UGET Exam 2020: Are you searching for info on COMEDK UGET 2020? then you are at the right place. We have this article made only for COMEDK exam. This year this entrance exam will be conducted on 10th May 2020. But before exam let get into more about the exam, so go below and read about COMEDK UGET exam eligibility before applying and filling the application form.
Also, we are discussing UGET 2020 syllabus for B.Tech and B.Arch courses in participating colleges. Here in this article, we are going to talk about COMEDK UGET Exam Eligibility criteria for candidates, UGET 2020 Syllabus pattern and mock test/Sample Papers for UGET preparation.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam
You can fill the COMDEK UGET Application form 2020 online at the official portal as it is available now. COMEDK UGET is one of the biggest exam held in India as it is conducted in 697 centers in 151 cities with over 20,000 B.Tech seats alone. There are 181 colleges that are affiliated to COMDEK which constitute both government and private colleges. Higher rank students will be placed first in government and then private colleges. But admission is entirely dependent on candidate choice in option entry at the time of filling
Check >>> New National Education Policy
COMEDK UGET Exam Eligibility Requirement 2020
To get a seat in the exam hall and after that, in counselling rounds, you need to qualify certain eligibility criteria which are mentioned below. COMEDK UGET Eligibility 2020 is in different categories like age, education qualification, domicile criterion, reserve category and more. To appear in the exam, you must fulfill them as a board has strictly specified that they will not entertain any students who fail to comply with minimum eligibility requirement set by COMDEK. Below is the list of things which must have to apply for B.Tech and B.Arch courses in COMDEK-2020.
Also Check: List of COMEDK Engineering Colleges
COMEDK UGET Eligibility 2020 for B.Tech Course
- 10+2 or 2nd PUC or equivalent examination passed
- Affiliate school should be board or university by state or central government in India
Subjectof students should be Physics, Mathematics (PCM) and English as compulsory subjects
- Optional subjects – Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or any other technical vocational courses.
- Minimum 50% marks in class XII or equivalent to be
scoreof General candidate
- For SC, ST and OBC candidates minimum 50% in PCM is set by the board.
- COMEDK UGET 2020 does not take a candidate with Diploma
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2020 (for B.Arch)
- 10+2 or 2nd PUC or equivalent examination passed.
- Mathematics should be their primary subject
- 50% marks in 10+2 or 2nd PUC for General candidate
- For SC, ST and OBC candidate’s minimum is 45% marks.
- 10+3 diploma passed student are eligible if done from by central or state government.
- No entrance test to be held for B.Arch student, as NATA scorecard 2020 is taken as admission requirement with cut off of 80 marks from 200.
- For B.Arch, you have to fill the separate application form available online at UGET portal.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2020
|S.NO||Subjects||PCM(BE)||PCB(MBBS/BDS)||PCMB(BE & MBBS/BDS)|
|1.||Physics||60 MCQ||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|2.||Chemistry||60 MCQ||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|3.||Mathematics||60 MCQ||Not Applicable||60 MCQ|
|4.||Biology||Not Applicable||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|5.||English||Not Applicable||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|6.||Total||180 MCQ||240 MCQ||300 MCQ|
Each MCQ question is of one marks, and there are no negative marks for an incorrect answer, so it is advised that you not leave any question unanswered. There will be three section in written test Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Physics & Chemistry section exam will be held together with the time of 2 hours and Maths section exam will be held separately for 1 hr time limit.
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2020
Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Syllabus for the entrance exam for admissions to B.Tech/B.E.
|COMEDK UGET Syllabus for Entrance Test B.Tech 2020|
|1||Physics||Heat and ThermodynamicsMotion in Two and Three DimensionsMotion in One DimensionElectrostaticsOscillationsThermal and Chemical Effects of Currents|
|2||Chemistry||Chemical Reactions and Chemical KineticsCoordination ChemistryChemistry in ActionEnvironmental ChemistryPolymersBiomoleculesNuclear Chemistry|
|3||Mathematics||CirclesDifferential EquationsThree Dimensional GeometryVector AlgebraIntegral CalculusProbabilityMatrices and DeterminantsDifferential Calculus|
If you have any queries, then comment below, and one of our team assistants will soon reply to your query. Till then you can subscribe or like our FB page.