List of Medical Entrance Exams 2022: Medical career includes nurses, doctors, and other specialists, includes diagnosis, treatment of various diseases. It’s all about health and healing process, profession which promotes humankind and their well-being. The journey to becoming a doctor begins by clear the entrance exam and pursuing the dream of MBBS/BDS from India’s one of the excellent colleges. NEET is one of the biggest medical entrance exams, besides it, students can also appear for BSC nursing entrance exams and state level veterinary exams.
Medical Entrance Exams 2022
The government organized various state and national level as well as university level exams, which is the beginning step, chosen by many candidates, for their better future ahead. These all competitive exams only a parameter, by clearly it, candidate can stand up with confidence.
List of National Level Medical Entrance Exams
Apart from NEET, many other exams also conducted by NBE, i.e. AIAPGET, DNB PDCET, FMGE, FET.
NEET UG 2022 Exam
Also known as the National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam, conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency), to set some standard for undergraduates, so that deserving candidates will not lose the opportunity. The exam is of 180 minutes, scheduled every year, and per year lakh of students sit to seek admission in different fields of medicine, around 1500+ medical colleges accept the NEET exam. For all the necessary updates of NEET and for registration, the official website https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspxthe is useful. As it’s a competitive exam, admission depends on the All India Merit List, which offers MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, veterinary courses. NEET 2022 tentatively will be held at 150+ test centers in India for aspirants.
NEET 2022 information, application form will released soon, the online form can be submitted through above mention website. NEET Admit card can be downloaded through the registered account, it may be available in the second week of September. NEET 2022 will held on prescribed schedule, it comprises, 180 objective type questions.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET:
- Age shouldn’t be less than 17
- No age barrier, candidate above 25years can also applied for it, as per the rules of Court Authority.
- Candidates who completed their twelve class examination
- Aspirants are appearing for class 10+2 can also eligible
- Candidate who cleared class 12 are also eligible for exam.
- Candidate must belong with the Science Stream, biology is the main subject for Medical entrance Examination.
- If candidate pass out 10+2 examination having other subjects like computer science, maths, environmental science, physical education etc. with biology , are also allowed to participate in medical entrance examination.
Lowest percentile required as per the different classes of the society:
- General class required half of 100 percentile
- PWD class need less than that of general category to qualify the Exam
- SC/ST/OBC not less than 41 percent is needed
General class 1500
Gen EWS/ OBC 1400
As the data of 2020 shows, NEET examination cut-offs marks for unreserved, unreserved PWD, reserved, reserved PWD was in this manner 300+, 130+, 114+, 129+ respectively. For post-graduation NEET-PG and NEET MDS, conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE). NEET-PG for MD/ MS/ PG Diploma/ DNB post- MBBS whereas NEET MDS for MDS/PG Diploma (Dental). And NEET SS for DM, MCH, also conducted by NBE.
Also Check: How to Fill NEET 2022 Application Form
All India AYUSH postgraduate Entrance test, also conducted by NBE, every year, for admission in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and homeopathy. It is CBT. It has a language medium, for The medium is used for study the various fields are:- Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil.
Basically, Urdu is mainly used in Unani, Tamil in Siddha, both commonly used language Hindi and English used in Ayurveda, the preferred language for Homeopathy is English.
Eligibility Criteria: The aspirants must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate either has provisional passing certificates or must possess BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS/ Graded BHS degree.
- A complete single year internship or likely complete internship certificate.
- No Age barrier, anyone can give the exam.
Also known as Foreign Medical Graduate Examination, it’s a licensing exam, for those Indian citizens or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), who want to practice their medical study in India. NBE organized this exam every twice time in a year, aspirant has 3 attempts to qualify for the exam.
DNB PDCET 2022
Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test, after clearing the entrance examination, complete two years practical training required under any NBE accredited medical college/institution/ hospital, after 2year training programmed, one should have to appear for DNB final examination.
University Level Medical Entrance Exams
The eligibility for any university exam is, the candidate must appear in NEET exam 2022 exams, and some of the examples are mentioned below: –
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi)
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bangalore
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Amrita Vishwa Vidtapeetham, Coimbatore
- King George’s Medical Universit, Lucknow
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Kasturba Medical College Manipal
Process For Admission: Apply for the counselling process, there are two counselling authorities DGHS and State counseling Authority.
In DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services) seat type availability as per AIQ and central and deemed universities.
- AIQ (All India Quota), cover 15% BDS/MBBS seats in all government medical colleges except Jammu & Kashmir state. AIQ application forms organised by MCC, reprented by DGHS.
*MCC (Medical Counselling Committee)
- Central and Deemed University: The candidates, qualified for NEET exams, having two rounds of counseling.
Authorities of State Counseling: there are two types of counselling type,
- State Quota Counseling: less than 86% seats available in the respective state.
- Non- Government colleges counseling: depend on the availability of the seats, consist 3-4 rounds
Documents required for counselling process: –
- Any Government ID proof
- NEET permission letter
- Qualifying letter
- All qualifications certificates
- Copy of State Proof applicable for state quota seat
In medical courses, collecting funds for the study is the most challenging aspect for anyone. So various institutes and government provide scholarships as per cut-off, scholarships are:
- AIPMST (The All India Pre-Medical Scholarship Test) for the study in Govt. Medical Colleges IN India and can make a career on MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS.
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students.
- Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST Senior)
- All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE)
Firstly go through the syllabus according to the MCI and see the previous year’s question paper and mark the important topics and weightage and start preparation accordingly.
The exams like AIAPGET, FMGE, DNB are some of the national level exam.