Download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar: India has set a benchmark for all the countries in the World through their efficient Vaccination Strategy. Presently there are more than 60.9 Crore citizens in India who are fully vaccinated and more than 84 crores are vaccinated with the first dose. The vaccination procedure started on 16 January 2021 and recently from 3rd Jan 2022 the Prime Minister has decided to open the vaccination drive for Citizens of age 15 to 18 Years in age. The vaccination is proceeding at a good pace and those who are vaccinated are given a few liberties. These allowances are only if they furnish a Vaccination Certificate. The citizens can easily download the COVID vaccination certificate using an Aadhar Card. To learn how to do so, read the article given below.
Download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar
The Vaccination Certificate is just as important as any other document in India. The entire vaccination drive is running in an efficient manner. The registrations and updates are being provided online through various portals including the COWIN, Arogya Setu App, DigiLocker, and more. These platforms are ensuring smooth delivery of services pertaining to Vaccines online. The citizens must know how to access these portals and avail of the services for personal benefit. It is very crucial to get vaccinated and those who are, must possess the vaccine certificate and keep it ready at hand.
Highlights of COVID Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar
|Name of the Campaign||Covid 19 Vaccination Drive|
|Ministry||Ministry of Family Health and Welfare|
|Aim||To vaccinate by providing them with a double dose|
|Beneficiaries||Indian Citizens more than 15 Years in age|
|Name of the Virus||COVID 19 or Corona Virus|
|Start Date of the Campaign||16 January 2021|
|Vaccines||Covishield, Covaxin, AZD1222, Ad26.COV2.S, Sputnik, VmRNA-1273, ZyCoV-D, Covovax, BECOV2A|
|Total Vaccines Given||146 Crore|
|Portals||COWIN, Arogya Setu, DigiLocker|
|The detail that needs to be used||Aadhar Card|
Importance of COVID Vaccination Certificate
A vaccine certificate is now very important just like any other. As discussed earlier, there are certain allowances that have been provided to those who are fully vaccinated. These liberties are in the case of Travel and presence in public places. For example, a vaccine certificate is mandatory in the case of Overseas Travel.
Additionally, certain colleges and institutes need students to submit their vaccination certificates. Most Educational Institutions have made it compulsory for students to submit their Vaccination Certificates at the time of admission. Other than that, there are various benefits that many corporates are offering if the customers are fully vaccinated. Hence, every citizen is advised to possess this certificate.
How to Download Vaccine Certificate Using Cowin?
The most important web portal pertaining to Vaccination is COWIN. The citizens had to register online on this portal in order to get vaccinated. Slots were being booked on the website for getting jabs. There is no provision for walk-in vaccinations. The only way was to use this portal. An ID was created using the aadhar card and through this ID one can track the Vaccination status.
Additionally, all the details regarding the vaccination of the candidates and the position of the drive are recorded here on this portal. The citizens can easily download the Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar. To do the same, follow the method given below:
- Open the web portal of COWIN using the web address: www.cowin.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, press Register/Sign In.
- The login page will open up in a new tab.
- Enter the Mobile Number using the account created on the web portal.
- A Time Password or OTP will be generated on the entered mobile number. Enter the six-digit numeric code.
- The citizens whose details are connected to the particular mobile number will be listed. Per mobile number, there will be only 5 members.
- Tap on Show certificate.
- Tap on Download and the certificate will be downloaded in the format of a pdf file on a single page.
- All the details such as the Name of the Citizen, Year of Birth, Vaccination Status, Name of the Vaccine, Date of vaccine dose, QR Code for certificate verification, and much more.
- One can also save it in Digilocker by tapping on Save to Digilocker.
Download Vaccine Certificate Using Arogya Setu
Arogya Setu is an app that is specifically curated in order to get all the important information regarding the COVID Cases and their status in India. The citizens get a complete idea of the number of Corona-infected patients near them and also are provided with services that help them dure\ing infection. The app has now a provision to help in the download of Vaccination Certificates of the Citizens. Indians will have to simply download the app through the App Store or Play Store and access it.
The app can also be downloaded by scanning a QR code mentioned on the portal of Arogya Setu. Follow the easy method that is mentioned below and download the Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar easily using the Mobile Number:
- Open the Arogya Setu App on your electronic device.
- Enter the Mobile number to which the vaccination deatils are linked.
- A One Time Password or OTP will be generated. Enter it and verify and successfully log into the application.
- On the main page, tap on the option of Vaccination.
- Enter the mobile number which is linked to the Vaccination certificate.
- An OTP will be again sent to the mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and tap on Proceed to Verify.
- The Vaccinayion Information page will open up.
- In the respective citizen’s row, tap on the Certificate icon.
- The certificate will open up in the browser in format of a pdf file. Download the pdf file using the method as followed in the particular device.
Download Vaccine Certificate Using DigiLocker
DigiLocker is a document saving portal. All the important certificates that an Indian Citizen citizen might need throughout their lifetime can be securely saved in this web portal and application. This is managed by the Government of India and all the documents that are saved are very much protected by the authorities for the benefit of the citizens. Since vaccination is no less than any other important document, it is also saved in the DigiLocker. To download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar and add the vaccination certificate in the DigiLocker, observe the steps given below:
- Open the DigiLocker application in the your electronic device or the portal at www.digilocker.gov.in.
- Tap on Sign In if you are already registered or click on Sign Up if you do not have an account on the portal.
- Enter the Login Credentials or register using the Mobile Number.
- While Signing In, use your Aadhar Card number to get added to the portal as a vertified citizen of India.
- On the main menu, tap on Issued Documents.
- If you find the Covid Vaccine Certificate there, tap on the Download icon. The cetificate will be diownloaded successfully.
- If the certificate is not issuedcand added in the portal, tap on Search Documents in the main menu.
- In the Search bar, tap or enter Covid Vaccine Certificate.
- Tap on Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Nextly, the request form for the Vaccine Certificate will open up.
- Enter the Beneficiary ID as issued at the time of Vaccination.
- Agree to the Consent Declaration and tap on Get Document.
- The request will be sent.
- The system will verify the Certificate Beneficairy ID and the certificate will get added in the Issued Documents.
Helpdesk & Links
|COWIN Portal Link||www.cowin.gov.in|
|COWIN Toll-Free Number||1075|
|COWIN Helpline||+91 11 23978046|
|COWIN Technical Helpline||0120 4473222|
|Arogya Setu Portal Link||www.aarogyasetu.gov.in|
|Digilocker Portal Link||www.digilocker.gov.in|