UP Voter ID List 2021 Online and Download PDF of Uttar Pradesh Matdata Suchi 2021: If you have applied for a new voter ID in Uttar Pradesh, you can check UP voter ID list 2021. Also, you can use this article to check your name in UP voter ID list 2021. Direct link is provided below. Last year, there are around 15 million first time electorates and these voters used their voting power first time. Parliamentary elections are conducted every five and it one of the biggest events through which a government is selected. This is the reason each and every vote is important. Right to vote belongs to everyone living across the country, so use this power carefully and make it count.

UP Voter ID List Online 2021

Being one of the biggest states in India (either from the point of population or from the number of assembly constituencies), it has been always a point of attraction at the time of General election. Uttar Pradesh will be having a huge number of voters (including both existing and new) this year. Only those people will be able to vote whose names will be there in the UP voter list 2021. For this, they need to check their names in the UP electoral roll of the Election Commission. Every state has their own election department that caters to all the matters related to elections.

Objective of Getting UP Voter ID List Online

UP government has introduced a portal through which civilians of Uttar Pradesh can view their name in the voter list via online mode. Now, candidates don’t have to visit government offices in order to download the voter list. They can easily get all the info of UP voter id list by residing at their home. This step will save time and money of citizens.

Advantages of Voter Identity Card Website

• By using portal, civilians of UP can easily view their details of voter id list via online mode without going anywhere.
  • This website also saves the time of working people.
  • Citizens can easily apply for a bank account if they hold a voter identity card.
  • Only those candidates can take part in upcoming elections whose name is present on the voter list.
  • At many places, voter id act as an identity proof.

Uttar Pradesh Matdata Suchi

Electoral Roll PDF includes the list of all the voters who have a UP voter ID card and have their names listed in Election Commission of India. If you are for UP then you must have your names in the electoral roll list of COE, UP.

In this article, we have shared all the necessary information regarding Lok Sabha elections with respect to UP and about the electoral roll PDF. Scroll down and how can you download UP voter ID list PDF online.

UP Voter ID list- At a Glance

Article category UP Voter list online search
State Election authority Chief Electoral Officer (CEO)
State Uttar Pradesh
UP CEO website link http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/
Uttar Pradesh Matdata Suchi Link To Check List
Application form tracking Check Voter status

UP 2021 Voter list/Electoral Roll

Election Commission of India (ECI) nominates a Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) for every state who supervise the parliamentary and Assembly elections in that particular state/Union Territory. CEO is basically the government officers of the state/UTs itself who is appointed to manage all the tasks related to Assembly and Parliament elections in state under the supervision of ECI.

CEO, Uttar Pradesh does the same task for the state. If you want to download the voter list PDF, then you just have to visit the official website CEO and get you voter list downloaded.

How to download UP Voter List Online 2021

In order, to get voter list PDF or to simply check name in the voter list 2021, you have to follow the given procedure. Check UP Matdata Suchi 2021 below-

• Visit the official website of CEO, UP i.e. http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/
  • Click on the “Electoral Roll PDF” link given on the homepage of the portal.
UP voter list online
  • Select district and AC (Assembly Constituency). Click on “show” button.
UP voter list online
  • A list of all the Polling stations in selected district and AC will appear.  You have to search you polling station and have to click on “View” option given under the Electoral Roll PDF option.
select dristrict to view your name in up voter list
  • Enter the captcha code and click “View/Download” Option.
  • Now you can see voter list PDF on your screen.
UP voter list online

Voter list will carry the names and other details of all the registered voters of that particular polling station you have selected. Lastly, you can click on download or print option to keep it safe with you.

How to Check Name by Epic No. on UP Voter ID List?

• The very first step to check name on voter list is to open the official portal of UP Voter list.
  • On the homepage, candidates have to select “Search Your Name on Electrol Roll” option.
search-name-by-epic-num
  • Next, choose “Search by Epic No.” tab from the top of the form.
  • Enter your “Epic number/ Voter Id number” and click on search button.
epic-number-info
  • Your details will be open on the screen in a few seconds.
  • If you want to know complete info, then click more details option.

Process to Know Booth Details

Citizens can also check their booth info like booth name and booth level officer from official site by executing the simple method given below.

1. Go to the official site of CEO Uttar Pradesh.
  2. Click on “Know Your Booth Details” option from the left side of the page.
Up-booth-option
  1. Search info by details or by epic number.
enter-info-form-for-booth
  1. Enter the details on the login form.
  2. After clicking on “Search” button, complete details of the booth will be displayed on your screen.

UP Voter ID List Mobile Application

There is a mobile application whose is name is “UP Voter ID List”. By the help of this application, candidates can easily get the list without visiting the official portal. Check the given steps given below, which shows how can you download it from play store.

• Open the play store application on your phone.
  • Insert “UP Voter ID List” keyword on the search box of play store.
  • Click on the first app and download it.
  • Open the and avail its benefits after downloading it.

Important Links

Click your polling station location on Google Map- http://psleci.nic.in/

Click to know your Booth Level Officer (BLO)- http://electoralsearch.in/

Search your electoral roll online: Click here

Link to Download Elector Roll PDF: Get Here

Check you name in NVSP voter ID list 2021. Click on blue link to visit the page to know more about it.

Contact details

In case, you have issues regarding the upcoming elections and voter ID cards in the state of Uttar Pradesh, you can contact CEO, UP. You can check contact details below-

Chief Electoral Officer & Principal Secretary Election Department ,Uttar Pradesh
IV Floor, Vikas Bhawan, Hazratganj,
Lucknow-226001
Phone-  0522 – 2611226, 2611227
Fax-  0522-2614193,2230073, 2610262
Mail- ceoup@nic.in

If you have any problem in finding you name in UP voter ID list 2021, you can comment below your details our team will help in finding and solving your query.

UP Voter ID List Related FAQ’s

Can a person enroll for more than one places to vote?

No, one person will enroll for a single place only.

What is the help line number should I dial if I want answers of my queries?

You have questions related UP voter list then dial – 18001801950

Can I check list through mobile application instead of using official portal?

Yes, you can also checkout the voter list via mobile app.

Pallavi is a content writer although she belongs to IT background and living in Dehradun. Also, she loves travelling, painting and watching movies. She thinks that - "Creatively writing is a way to attract more people so, they read your article".

76 thoughts on “UP Voter ID List Online PDF Uttar Pradesh Matdata Suchi, Check status 2021 Download”

1. मेरा बोटेर में नाम और जन्म का ठीक करने का किरिपा करे

2. I am having voter I’d card but my name is not appearing in electoral list of UP. Also, I have to correct information given in my existing voter I’d card. What should I do. Should I register as a new applicant?

3. I don’t know whether my name is on voter list or not. I don’t have voter ID but have adhaar card. I am from Varanasi. I want to cast my vote. Please send my name in voter list.

4. Tomorrow is the voting in my lok sabha Varansi but I am not seen my name in voter list. My voter ID no is AVD2820108
    Please help.

5. sir mera voter ID election Suchi mein nahi mil raha hai main bahut karne kaise jaungi Kanchan husband Manoj date of birth 1986 address address 32 shivpur dear number 33 jila Ballia Uttar Pradesh 277 401 card sankhyaUBQ0261529 Mo.no.8953396211

6. My voter Id -UP/52/241/150026 Name:Rajesh ; S/O-A.K
    VARANASI ; Rohniya not found voter list.2019..please help me.Thankyou.
    My whatsapp no-8840635026

7. वोटर लिस्ट में नाम गायब है,,, नहीं मिल रहा है

8. Sir mera voter slip par kisi aur ka naam hai Voter id-IUA2277333 Halaki voter ID par sahi naam diya hai Mob:6306989993

9. sir mera voter id nahi mila hai name sakib hashmi father name irshad hashmi live suriyawan sant ravidas nagar bhadohi mobail no. 8318551636

10. sir mera voter id nahi mila hai name sakib hashmi father name irshad hashmi live suriyawan sant ravidas nagar bhadohi

11. महोदय
    मेरा नाम मत दाता सूची मे नही मिल रहा है,
    कृपया मेरी सहायता कीजिए .
    प्रार्थी
    विनोद कुमार सोनी
    पुत्र श्री श्याम खेलावन सोनी
    मा.नं.-13, आर्य नगर, मानिकपुर
    जनपद – चित्रकूट (उ.प्र.)
    पहचान पत्र सं. – SNS2610442
    मो.नं.- 9936162100, 9956902299.

12. Sir, mera voter I’d kab milenga Maine online apply kiya tha kafhi samay ho gaya..
    Abhi tak nhi mila naam se search kiya nahi aaya.

13. महोदय,
    आपके BLO से कई बार नाम संसोधन की प्रार्थना की ,अभीतक सुधर का कोई प्रयास नहीं हुवा कृपया खानापूर्ति की अपनी व्यवस्था को सुधारे .148/326/705/60-सीतापुर,

14. दरियाबाद रेलवे स्टेसन का स्टाप बहुत खराब है किरपया बदला दिया जाये

15. Sir,
    My name is notappearing i voter list for loksabha election 2019.
    Ihad voted in last UPvidhan sabha election My details are the followings:
    Voter id card no UCC1375344
    Girish chandra mishra,/father name chhedi lal mishra/Male/date of birth 24-3-1945/address 22/1B/2A
    bhola ka pura Tahsil Allahabad sadar Dist Allahabad
    261-allahabad west constituency
    mob 9140694969/girishcmishra@yahoo.com .pl include my name in voter list-2019 and intimate me.

16. I want to check wether my mother’s name is their or not in the Voter list 2019. Her name is Geeta kamal and identity card number is 904999666256.
    Kindly help soon

17. नमस्कार सर,
    मेरा वोट लिस्ट में नाम नही मिल रहा है, कृपा करकेमेरी मदद करे ।
    मेरी लोकसभा : अकबरपुर रनिया -44
    मेरा आधार :- 451743239577
    मोबाईल : 8601157972

18. Sir,
    The name of my son Dinesh varun s/o Girdhari lal ,2–The name of my daughter in-law smt. Reena varun and The name of my daughter km. Kiran varun has been deliberately removed from the voter list related with electoral roll 2019 S 24 , Polling Station Bhaag 1- 442 and Bhaag 2- 443 — Gram Panchayat Parehta , AC Hamirpur ,. District Hamirpur , up.
    Request kindly get it added the above mentioned names in voter list of concerned Booth of Polling Station Parehta immediately and fix the responsibility of official for his unlawful act.
    Sincerely yours
    Girdhari Lal
    Gram Panchayat Parehta
    Tahsil– Maudaha, Block– Maudaha
    PS Sisolar
    Constituency Hamirpur–up.

19. Sir,

• Sir mera name Aamir Khan s/o jabir khan paschimi dixitana-3 Gola gokaran nath kheri. Mera Naam voter list Mai hai par voter slip nahi aayi my voter card id number. DWG 1480086

20. VOTER LIST FOR BAREILLY (U.P.) IS IN URDU LANGUAGE WHICH IS NOT KNOWN TO A LARGE NUMBER OF POPULATION. THEN HOW TO CHECK VOTERS NAME IN IT.

21. Today is polling in my Loksabha seat Agra.But I am not finding my name in voter list.However I have cast my vote in Vidhan sabha elections..Kindly help me out on this…

22. My Voter Photo Identity Card No. is TXQ5688585 Voterand my wife Prabha Singh’s Voter Photo Identity Card No, is TXQ5688692. What is our polling booth and what is our serial no. in Voter list? Please help.

23. Sir ji mere priwar me kuchh logo KE naam voter list me nhi he 18/04/2019 KO poling he him KYA kre Jo vote deal sake

24. Sir Mera voter ID nhi bna hai ..plzzzzz sir help me kaise bnega …Mera yha vote 19may ko hai Kya isase pahle bn jaega voter ID help me sir…???????????????????????????????????????????

• राज्य/State Uttar Pradesh
      विधान सभा निर्वाचन क्षेत्र/Assembly Constituency – Assembly Constituency Number Chitrakoot – 236
      स‌ंसदीय निर्वाचन क्षेत्र/Parliamentary Constituency Banda
      नाम/Name रामनरायण
      Ramnarayan
      लिंग/Gender M
      पहचान पत्र क्रमांक/EPIC No WKA2048429
      पिता/पति का नाम/Father’s/Husband’s Name जगदीश
      Jagish
      भाग संख्या/Part Number 94
      भाग का नाम/Part Name UPPER PRATHMIK VIDYALAY SAGWARA-WEST PART
      मतदाता क्रमांक/Serial No 133
      मतदान केंद्र/Polling Station UPPER PRATHMIK VIDYALAY SAGWARA
      मतदान की तारीख/Polling Date 06/ 05/ 2019

25. Bharatiya Janata party koi problem hai Kya results aacha aayega mai Rambabu Vishwakarama Bharatiya Janata party see hnu mujhe garb hai ki Bharatiya Janata party ki jeet ho eske details mere email par dijiye OK………… Bharatiya Janata party ki aor se jai hind.rambabuvishawakarama..

26. Voter ID No.UP/20/102/546055&UP/20/102/546056 in the name of Moid Alam s/o Mahmood Alam&ATIYA BANO w/o Moid Alam not found in the voter list 2019 belonging to UP Lucknow.Assembly constituency is Lucknow North . Please help us to poll the vote for coming Lok Sabha . Thanking you in anticipation.