UP Voter ID List 2021 Online and Download PDF of Uttar Pradesh Matdata Suchi 2021: If you have applied for a new voter ID in Uttar Pradesh, you can check UP voter ID list 2021. Also, you can use this article to check your name in UP voter ID list 2021. Direct link is provided below. Last year, there are around 15 million first time electorates and these voters used their voting power first time. Parliamentary elections are conducted every five and it one of the biggest events through which a government is selected. This is the reason each and every vote is important. Right to vote belongs to everyone living across the country, so use this power carefully and make it count.
- 1 UP Voter ID List Online 2021
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Matdata Suchi
- 3 How to download UP Voter List Online 2021
- 4 Process to Know Booth Details
UP Voter ID List Online 2021
Being one of the biggest states in India (either from the point of population or from the number of assembly constituencies), it has been always a point of attraction at the time of General election. Uttar Pradesh will be having a huge number of voters (including both existing and new) this year. Only those people will be able to vote whose names will be there in the UP voter list 2021. For this, they need to check their names in the UP electoral roll of the Election Commission. Every state has their own election department that caters to all the matters related to elections.
Objective of Getting UP Voter ID List Online
UP government has introduced a portal through which civilians of Uttar Pradesh can view their name in the voter list via online mode. Now, candidates don’t have to visit government offices in order to download the voter list. They can easily get all the info of UP voter id list by residing at their home. This step will save time and money of citizens.
Advantages of Voter Identity Card Website
- By using portal, civilians of UP can easily view their details of voter id list via online mode without going anywhere.
- This website also saves the time of working people.
- Citizens can easily apply for a bank account if they hold a voter identity card.
- Only those candidates can take part in upcoming elections whose name is present on the voter list.
- At many places, voter id act as an identity proof.
Uttar Pradesh Matdata Suchi
Electoral Roll PDF includes the list of all the voters who have a UP voter ID card and have their names listed in Election Commission of India. If you are for UP then you must have your names in the electoral roll list of COE, UP.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information regarding Lok Sabha elections with respect to UP and about the electoral roll PDF. Scroll down and how can you download UP voter ID list PDF online.
UP Voter ID list- At a Glance
|Article category||UP Voter list online search|
|State Election authority||Chief Electoral Officer (CEO)|
|UP CEO website link||http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/|
|Uttar Pradesh Matdata Suchi||Link To Check List|
|Application form tracking||Check Voter status|
UP 2021 Voter list/Electoral Roll
Election Commission of India (ECI) nominates a Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) for every state who supervise the parliamentary and Assembly elections in that particular state/Union Territory. CEO is basically the government officers of the state/UTs itself who is appointed to manage all the tasks related to Assembly and Parliament elections in state under the supervision of ECI.
CEO, Uttar Pradesh does the same task for the state. If you want to download the voter list PDF, then you just have to visit the official website CEO and get you voter list downloaded.
How to download UP Voter List Online 2021
In order, to get voter list PDF or to simply check name in the voter list 2021, you have to follow the given procedure. Check UP Matdata Suchi 2021 below-
- Visit the official website of CEO, UP i.e. http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/
- Click on the “Electoral Roll PDF” link given on the homepage of the portal.
- Select district and AC (Assembly Constituency). Click on “show” button.
- A list of all the Polling stations in selected district and AC will appear. You have to search you polling station and have to click on “View” option given under the Electoral Roll PDF option.
- Enter the captcha code and click “View/Download” Option.
- Now you can see voter list PDF on your screen.
Voter list will carry the names and other details of all the registered voters of that particular polling station you have selected. Lastly, you can click on download or print option to keep it safe with you.
How to Check Name by Epic No. on UP Voter ID List?
- The very first step to check name on voter list is to open the official portal of UP Voter list.
- On the homepage, candidates have to select “Search Your Name on Electrol Roll” option.
- Next, choose “Search by Epic No.” tab from the top of the form.
- Enter your “Epic number/ Voter Id number” and click on search button.
- Your details will be open on the screen in a few seconds.
- If you want to know complete info, then click more details option.
Process to Know Booth Details
Citizens can also check their booth info like booth name and booth level officer from official site by executing the simple method given below.
- Go to the official site of CEO Uttar Pradesh.
- Click on “Know Your Booth Details” option from the left side of the page.
- Search info by details or by epic number.
- Enter the details on the login form.
- After clicking on “Search” button, complete details of the booth will be displayed on your screen.
UP Voter ID List Mobile Application
There is a mobile application whose is name is “UP Voter ID List”. By the help of this application, candidates can easily get the list without visiting the official portal. Check the given steps given below, which shows how can you download it from play store.
- Open the play store application on your phone.
- Insert “UP Voter ID List” keyword on the search box of play store.
- Click on the first app and download it.
- Open the and avail its benefits after downloading it.
Click your polling station location on Google Map- http://psleci.nic.in/
Click to know your Booth Level Officer (BLO)- http://electoralsearch.in/
Search your electoral roll online: Click here
Link to Download Elector Roll PDF: Get Here
Check you name in NVSP voter ID list 2021. Click on blue link to visit the page to know more about it.
In case, you have issues regarding the upcoming elections and voter ID cards in the state of Uttar Pradesh, you can contact CEO, UP. You can check contact details below-
Chief Electoral Officer & Principal Secretary Election Department ,Uttar Pradesh
IV Floor, Vikas Bhawan, Hazratganj,
Phone- 0522 – 2611226, 2611227
Fax- 0522-2614193,2230073, 2610262
If you have any problem in finding you name in UP voter ID list 2021, you can comment below your details our team will help in finding and solving your query.
UP Voter ID List Related FAQ’s
No, one person will enroll for a single place only.
You have questions related UP voter list then dial – 18001801950
Yes, you can also checkout the voter list via mobile app.