UP Ration Card Application Form Filling Online/Offline: The application forms for UP ration cards are available now and those who have not submitted yet should submit the same before the last date. UP ration card application forms are available online and can be downloaded from the official portal of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Ration Card Application Form 2020
Separate Ration cards for Urban and Rural citizens are available. As of now online link is available for submitting application for the issue of a fresh ration card. Therefore, eligible citizens of the state are required the fill the application form in offline mode. However, they have to download the application from the official website of the concerned department. They have to print the application form, fill it and submit it along with all the necessary enclosures.
Stay tuned with this post to get all the necessary information related to UP Ration Card application. Along with the application details, we have also shared other important details such as dates for applications, eligibility conditions for application, essentials documents, eligibility list, etc.
UP Ration Card 2020- An Overview
|Ration Card||UP Ration card|
|Concerned Department||Food and Civil Supplies Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
UP Ration Card Application- Important Dates
|Commencement of application procedure||1st January 2019|
|Last date of application process||Available all time|
UP Ration Card- Statistics
Check number of Rations cards in the state given below-
- Total NFSA Cards- 34102564
- Beneficiary- 149963629
- Total PHH Cards- 30007971
- Beneficiary- 133678317
- Total AAY Cards- 4094593
- Beneficiary- 16285312
UP Ration Card Application Form- Eligibility Requirements
Only eligible citizens will be issued a fresh ration card. Therefore, all the applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria first before submitting the applications forms for UP Ration card. The complete eligibility criteria can be checked below-
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The applicant should be coming from a BPL family.
- Ration cards criteria for rural and urban areas will be slightly different.
- Ration cards will be issued only in the name of the head of the family (age should be 18 years or above)
How to Apply for UP Ration Card?
Citizens who are already enrolled and possess UP Ration Card are required to renew their ration and those who have not a Ration card can apply for a fresh ration card. Ration card application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the concerned department. Those who are not able to download the application forms online can avail it from the authorized CSC center.
At the time of submission of application form for ration card, one should follow the given instructions carefully-
- Applications can be submitted only through the offline mode.
- Applications for rural and urban areas will not be the same.
- Eligible candidates can download and print the application form from the official portal of the concerned authority.
- No application link has been made available on the official website for online application as of now.
- Only eligible citizens should submit the applications.
- Filled in application form should be submitted at the CSC, Tehsil or concerned office designated by the authority.
- Application form should be submitted along with all the required enclosure.
- Application forms with incomplete and wrong information will be rejected.
- On submission of the application form, applicants will be issued a receipt or provisional ration card no.
To help the citizens in downloading the UP Ration card application form, we have shared a step-by-step process to print the application form in this section. Have a look at the instructions shared below-
- Step 1- Start by visiting the official portal of FCS, UP i.e. https://fcs.up.gov.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage, click on the “Download Forms” tab.
- Step 3- Select “Application Forms” link from the dropdown list.
- Step 4- Links of application form for Urban and Rural Areas will appear.
- Step 5- Select the respective application form link.
- Step 6- Application form for selected area will appear.
- Step 7- Check the information mentioned on it.
- Step 8– Download the application form by clicking the download button.
- Step 9- Now take a printout of the downloaded application form.
- Step 10- Fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Step 11- Submit the filled in application form along with all the important documents at the regional CSC center or Tehsil (for rural areas) and do not forget to take the necessary receipt from the concerned officials.
Citizens can also avail the application forms from the directs links provide below-
- Click on the given link to download the Ration Card Application Form ( For Rural Areas )-Download Here
- Click on the given link to download the Ration Card Application Form (For Urban Areas )-Download Here
Documents Required for UP Ration Card Application
All the applicants who are going to fill the application form for Ration Card are required to keep following details and documents ready with them-
- A valid mobile no.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the head of the family along with all the other family members
- Income Certificate
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Gas Connection Details
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Bank Passbook and photocopy of the first page of it.
Without the aforementioned documents, no person will be able to apply for UP ration. Applications received without any of the following documents will be considered and approved.
How to check the NFSA Eligibility List?
People who have already applied for UP Ration card and want to check whether their names are there in the NFSA eligibility or not they can check it from the FCS, UP portal.
In order to check the NFSA eligibility list, citizens have to follow the simple instructions shared below-
- Visit the official portal of UP, FCS- https://fcs.up.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on “Eligibility list of NFSA” Tab given under the “Important links (NFSA)” section.
- The district-wise number of eligible ration card holders will appear.
- Select and click on the respect district.
- The urban and rural area ration card details of all the towns and blocks will appear.
- Select the concerned town or block.
- The names of all the ration shoppers will appear for the selected option.
- Click on the name of your ration shopper.
- The list of all the ration card holder along with their name, ration card no. and other details will appear.
- Click on the respective Ration card no.
- All the details of selected ration card will appear on the screen. User can see all the information about the eligibility of the ration card holder along with the information of all the family members.
- Lastly, if users which they can save the eligibility details for their personal record.
You can also check the eligibility list of NFSA by clicking on the given link- Check Here
In case of any grievance related to UP Ration card, citizens can ask for support from the online grievance system. They can ask for assistant from the toll-free no. shared below-
Toll Free No.- 1800 1800 150 or 1957
Ans.- No, you can submit applications only in offline mode.
Ans.- Only application forms will be made online. You can download the application forms from the official portal of Food and Civil Supplies Dept. of UP.
Ans.- You can submit your application form at the concerned Tehsil (in case of rural areas). For more information, you can also contact your nearest CSC center or use the Online Grievance System.
Ans.- A passport-sized photograph of the head of the family, photocopy of the front page of the Bank passbook, a copy of latest electricity bill, gas connection etc, aadhaar card etc.