UP MSME Loan Mela Apply Online 2020 यूपी एमएसएमई पंजीकरण: Due to COVID-19 situation in India, every government of the state is implementing the new schemes for their citizens. The government of UP also introduces the scheme name diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in MSME Loan Mela UP 2020 for the MSME sector. This scheme will provide benefits to the micro, medium and small enterprises. This scheme is the influential move of CM Yogi Adityanath towards the MSME members. Read this article we will provide information about MSME Sathi Loan Apply Online and the to apply for the loan.
The application forms are available on the official portal. Interested candidate can check the portal for more updates related to this scheme. After form submission, all the necessary information will given to the registered phone number of applicants. At this time, a business holder who the loan can apply for it and shortly this quantity of loan is transfer to your account.
UP MSME Loan Mela 2020
Under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Union Minister Nirmala Sitaraman has announced 3 lakh crore unit for micro, small and medium enterprises sector. Online registration has started from 14th May 2020, and submission of form will be closed on 20th May 2020. Before applying for the loan, candidates check the eligibility criteria and required documents needed to fill the form. Only those people will get the trust who genuinely needed it thus the authority will verify all documents before providing the loan.
Government of UP has taken a very essential initiative for all organizations in the state. Destitute people will get the loan and spread their business in this tough time. Around 36,000 micro, small and medium entrepreneurs will get the benefits of this scheme. CM of UP stated that in UP there is a maximum number of businessmen under MSME who required the loan. So, candidates are requested to apply fast for the loans and enhance their business.
UP MSME Loan Mela 2020 – Key Points
|Government||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Name of the Scheme||UP MSME Loan Mela 2020|
|Official Website||www.upmsme.in and diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in|
|Scheme Budget||Two Thousand Crore Rupees|
|Recipients||MSME Groups of State|
|Start Date of Application form Submission||14th May 2020|
|Closing Date of Submitting forms||20th May 2020|
|Mode of Application Form filling||Online|
|Benefits||MSME will get for their business|
Eligibility Criteria for UP MSME Loan Mela 2020
To apply for the scheme, candidates need to be eligible for it then only he/she can apply for the loan.
- Trust’s, NGO’s, and charitable foundations are not eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The business of the candidate must not come under the blacklisted organization.
- The settled business has to in operation for a greater span.
- The turnover of a business must be higher than the defined limit.
UP MSME Loan Mela 2020 Essential Required Documents
While applying for the loan applicants needs to submit the required documents, list of certificates which will be required is given down.
- Aadhaar Card
- Active Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
Schemes Rely Under UP MSME Loan Mela 2020
These are the description of some schemes for which MSME groups can apply.
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Scheme: The main motive of this scheme is to give self-employment for the young workers of the state. This scheme grants loan up to 25 lakhs for those who to set up industries, and up to 10 lakhs for the service area.
- One District One Product Margin Money Yojana: This scheme provided funding of 20% of the total plan cost, which id up to 50 lakhs or most of 6.25 lakhs. To get benefits of this yojana applicants must be a civilian of UP, and the age of the person must fall under 18-40 years.
- Vishwakarma Shram Samman Scheme: This yojana will give the training in these types of occupations potter, weaver, carpenter, blacksmith, barber etc. Approx. 250 people will trained beneath this scheme, and this taring is a 6-day training for peoples.
- One District One Product Training and Tool-kit Yojana: Skilled people will be furnished the training through RPL and they will also get certificates for that. Unskilled persons of the state will get the training of ten days, and during this coaching session 200 rupees will be proffered each day.
Recommended Read – UP New Ration Card List 2020
Classification of MSME
- Micro Companies: Manufacturing investment must be up to 25 lakhs rupees and in services the investment have up to 10th lakhs.
- Medium Companies: The manufacturing expenses of medium groups organization up to 25 lakhs and 5 crore, the services up to 10 lakh and 2 crore.
- Small Companies: In small groups the manufacturing finance should up to 5 crore rupees and 10 crore rupees, services expenses up to 2 crore and 5 crore rupees.
Advantages of UP MSME Loan Mela 2020 Yojana
Whenever a new scheme comes, it also brings a lot of benefits with it. In the same way, UP MSME Loan Mela 2020 has its many profits that will be available to those who apply for loans.
- The total budget of the scheme is 2000 Crore to make people self-employed in the state.
- Only micro, small and medium groups of the organization will get the loan below this scheme to develop their business.
- The process to get the loan will quick the loan amount will be credited in the beneficiaries account very soon.
- Due to COVID-19 people are suffering from several problems, so this is a very noble initiative to provide some relief.
Procedure to apply for UP MSME Loan Mela 2020
Applicants who are inspired and want to fill the application form can check the whole process given below.
- Visit the official website to login candidate have to click on the “login” tab appearing on the homepage.
- Under the login button, you will see the “Applicant login” link, hit the link to apply for the loan.
- On the login page, applicants will see the “New user Registration” on the left side of the page.
- The registration form will open on the screen.
- Applicants must fill all the information and click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidate registration is completed now login with the details on the site again.
- On the dashboard, you have to apply for the loan.
- Enter the details and attach all the necessary documents.
- Hit the “Submit” button to complete the process.
- Finally, your application is submitted and wait for further notices that will be sent to your mobile number or email.
MSME Loan Application
Government has also developed an app for MSME Loan, which is available on Google Play Store. From there, candidates can download it on the android phones. Its installation process is the same as any other applications.
Official Website link > Check the Application Form Here
The candidate who will apply for the loan will get instant amount on their bank account after verification of application. Only MSME sector companies will get the loan to enhance their business.
Visit the formal site –> Click on the login button on the navbar –> Under that hit the applicant login tab –> You will see click new registration login enter the details and register yourself –> Login again with the information –> click on the apply for loan option –> fill the application form and upload the documents –> hit the submit button.
No, the primary criteria to apply for this scheme is that the person must belong to Uttar Pradesh. You can apply for the schemes of your respective state.
The last to apply for the loan of UP MSME is 20th May 2020.s
We hope the information provided by us in this article regarding “UP MSME Loan Mela 2020” is useful to everyone. In case someone has any doubts or questions they can ask in the comment section give below.