UP ePass Curfew Online Apply, Utter Pradesh Lockdown pass registration, UP lockdown Helpline Number: The lockdown in the country due to Coronavirus has increased now, and now the countrymen are to be inside in their houses till 3rd May 2020 30th June 2020. During this time the administration has allowed a few essential services to serve the people for which UP e-pass facility is provided through http://164.100.68.164/upepass2/. In this essential services medicine, media, medical services, food, and other items, newspaper delivery, and a few others. In this article, we have shared how to apply for an up pass online, check UP curfew pass status, and helpline number in case of any emergency in UP.

Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-Pass

People related to these professions need a curfew pass to roam during the lockdown time. Along with these people, a few other needs pass to travel during the lockdown. Those people who are to distribute the food and other items to the needy people would also need a pass to travel during the lockdown.

In this article, we will share with you the process to apply for UP Corona Curfew e-pass. We have also given the different links in this article through which you can apply for the curfew pass to go out of the house to look for essential items or to deliver essential items. In Delhi, the government has released the e-pass for the people working in medical stores, grocery shops, hospitals, petrol pumps, print and electronic media and telecommunication services, etc. Similarly, the government of Utter Pradesh has also introduced the UP e-pass for Lockdown. Read on this post further to get the complete procedure to apply for the Corona Lockdown e-pass.

UP ePass Apply Online 2020

Article CategoryUP E-Pass Online Portal
State Name Utter Pradesh
Pass Launched ByState government
Time14 April to 3rd May 2020 Extended to 17th May 2020
ObjectiveTo Provide Essential Services To People
BeneficiariesPeople Connected to Essential Services

The Utter Pradesh to provide the essential services to the people of the state the administration of different districts has allowed a few services providers to roam during the lockdown period as well. Though these services providers have to follow the safety measures as the UP government has made it compulsory for all to cover the face in the public places.

Those people who are associated with the essential services can offer their services in this difficult time as well. The police officials allowed only those people who carry the U.P. Lockdown e-pass. If you associated with some essential services then you can apply for the e-pass. Here we have compiled the detailed information on the process to apply for the Corona Lockdown e-pass but before it has a look at the eligibility to apply for the Corona Curfew E-pass in Utter Pradesh.

Eligibility Criteria To Apply For UP Corona ePass

The e-pass to travel in the Corona Lockdown period will be given only a few selective people. If you want to apply for the e-pass then it is a must for you to be associated with the following essential services;

• Government officials engaged in essential services
  • Police
  • Ambulance
  • Paramilitary forces
  • Health services
  • Prisons staff
  • Fair price shop
  • Fire brigade
  • Ration dealers
  • Print and electronic media
  • Services which are related to the legislative assembly
  • Provision store
  • Urban Local Bodies & Rural Development
  • Public Sector Bank Employee
  • Funerals
  • Telecom which also includes broadband services
  • Take away home delivery from restaurants
  • Chemist and pharmacist
  • Electricity staff
  • Staff of metro
  • Railway essential staff
  • Water department
  • Municipal services
  • Petrol pump
  • Animal fodder
  • Airport and airline staff

Check: UP ration card list

Procedure To Apply Online For UP Curfew Pass

If you are associated with any of the above-mentioned services then you are eligible to apply for the Corona Lockdown e-pass. If you will not be having an e-pass to travel during the lockdown time then no matter for which essential service you are associated with, you will not be allowed to travel.

Here is the process to apply for the Corona UPE-pass online to get access to the roads to travel at this time. The process to apply for the pass in different districts is quite similar. Here have a look at the steps that you need to follow to get the e-pass;

up-curfew-pass
  • Step 2: A page will appear on your screen. On the top right corner of the page, you will find a link to apply for the e-pass in U.P., click on this link.
  • Step 3: To get the pass first you will have to register on the page. For registration, you must be having your phone with you as you would need your mobile number for registration.
up-epass-online-apply
  • Step 4: On the page, you will have to enter your mobile number and you will get an OTP on this number. Enter this OTP in the asked box.
  • Step 5: Once you will complete the registration process then an application form will appear on your screen. On this application form, you will have to enter the details like your name, DOB, gender, District of Applicant, Tehsil name, name of the essential services you are associated with, etc.
  • Step 6: Now will have to check on the declaration box to certify that all the information given here is correct.
  • Once you will complete all the above mentioned processes then an e-pass id will be generated, keep it safe for future reference. You can check the status of your application with the help of this id.

How To Check the Status of UP E-Pass Application

After applying for e-pass you can also check its status online. Here is the process of checking the status of your application online;

• First of all, you will have to visit the same page which you visited to apply for the Corona Lockdown e-pass.
  • Now click on the Track your Application option given on the right corner of the page.
  • Here you will have you enter your registered number and id generated earlier.
  • Hit the submit button and the status of your application will appear on the careen of your smartphone or laptop.
Apply UP E- Pass Link>>Apply Here
Track Status Link>>Track Status
Direct LoginLogin Here
Official Websitehttp://164.100.68.164/upepass2
Extra Link For Gorakhpur

Documents Required To Get UP Curfew E-Pass

If you are related to the essential services and administration of your area has allowed you to travel during lockdown to serve the people then you would need some documents to get the e-pass. As we have already mentioned above that without an e-pass you will not be allowed to travel in the lockdown areas. Even if you are having your id card then also you will not be allowed to travel as per the instructions of the officials. So it is a must to apply for the e-pass. We have already mentioned the process to apply for the e-pass in U.P. When you apply online to get a curfew pass then you would need the following documents. you can submit the scanned copy of all the documents online. Here have a look at the list of the documents that you will have to submit online to get a pass;

Anne wala hai karnataka 2nd PUC result 2020, Check kare yaha per.
  • Any official Identity Card
  • Aadhar Card
  • Vehicle Number
  • Two-wheeler or Four Wheeler Registration Number
  • Latest Passport Size Photograph
  • Company Letter to recommend movement during Lockdown
  • Other proofs as mentioned on the official website

UP lockdown Helpline Number

For Uttar Pradesh the helpline number is as follows; 18001805145

Frequently Asked Questions

Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020newgifnvs

If someone is working for the essential services then also the person needs to apply for the lockdown UP curfew e-pass?

For a few places as the hotspot or the red zones, it is a must to carry a curfew e-pass. If you are associated with police and health care services then your official id will also be acceptable by the officials present at the checking points.

In case of an emergency how can I apply for an UP e-pass during Lockdown time?

If you need a curfew e-pass in an emergency then you can get it from the police station of your area.

Who all are eligible to get an UP online curfew pass?

The article has a list of all the essential services that are eligible to get an e-pass. If you are to travel during the Lockdown due to some other reason like charity or distribution of some basic items to the needy people, then you can apply for the curfew pass at the police station of your area.

What are the documents I will have to carry to apply for the UP Curfew E-Pass?

You will have to upload the soft copy of your Aadhar card, government identity card or card issued by the current organization to travel during the lockdown period.

The article contains all the information about the Corona Lockdown E-Pass in Utter Pradesh. For further information, you can write to us in the comment box below.  Below given FAQs will also help you to find a solution to your questions about the U.P. Lockdown e-pass.

If you have any question related to UP epass online apply and status check, you can ask in comment below and our support task team will help you.

79 thoughts on “UP ePass Link Uttar Pradesh Curfew e-Pass online apply, Lockdown, Helpline Number”

1. सर मुझे अपनी पत्नी को पानीपत से लेकर उत्तर प्रदेश के मुज़फफ़रनगर के गांव लुहसाना में आना है मुझे पास कैसे बनवाना पडेगा

2. WANTED MOVEMENT PASS FROM NOIDA TO DELHI FOR ATTENDING MATTERS IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, TWICE A WEEK

3. We have already done e pass online ragisteration. But when i m checking stutes of that ragisteration. Show messege in stutes always pending.. So if before validation date it will be not confirmed..how will I get medicine for continued treatment our grandfather. Because I did apply e pass for medical purposes…you suggest me now…

4. I get E-pass approved , but by mistake it has incorrect vehicle number mentioned is that still valid ?

5. Hi Team,
    Kindly provide ePass because I’m working in banking sector and now office has started for work with few employees and also maintaining social distancing.
    If we will not attend the office then I will not able to get my salary.
    Please suggest for the same.

Thanks
    Sanjay Chauhan
    8102580001

6. Mai faizabad uttar pardesh sehar ki rehne wali hun lucknow me civil service ki coaching k liye ayi thi mujhe faizabad jane k liye pass banwana padega?
    Kaise banwau?

7. Mai faizabad sehat ki rehne wali hun lucknow me civil service ki coaching k liye ati thi mujhe faizabad jane k liye pass banwana padega?
    Kaise banwau?

8. sir i’m in noida. I want to pickup my brother from
    Delhi Railway Station. So how can I get Curfew pass to go to delhi.

9. I want to go Nagpur(MH) from Ayodhya (UP) with my wife as she is 7 month pregnant because no any responsibility or caring person with us, so kindly suggest the procedure in order to reach my home.

10. Dear sir,

We are supplier of printing ink & chemical to packaging plant . they supply packaging to essential items like food & medicine. weather we also need epass to operate. please confirm

11. I applied for electronic pass yesterday but still showing status pending and I need it today.How long will i be able to download it.

12. HOW AND WHEN I AAPLY E PASS FOR MOVING ONE DISTRICT TO ANOTHER DISTRICT OF UP BECAUSE I STUCK JALAUN DISTRICT LAST 45 DAYS AND MY HOME IN NOIDA

13. I am working as DGM in NTPC LTD and presently posted at NTPC MEJA prayagraj. I came on leave and stuck up at indrapuram I have applied for the e pass and rejected with the comment that “not sufficient proof” . I had attached the scanned copy of the official ID of NTPC LTD, I want to know what else is required to be attached so that i may get the e pass for travel from indrapuram ghaziabad to prayagraj

14. Hi!
    I need to travel from UP to Delhi for joining my office. I work in a private sector bank.
    Kindly help in confirming procedure to get one time inter state travel pass.

Thanks

15. I had a e pass which was Valid for 3 may ( lockdown period)
    Now lockdown is extended then should I again apply for e pass or old pass would be valid?? Plz help

16. I am leaving in ghaziabad, my mother stuck in jaunpur district in up due to lock down, I want to take back my mother from their with my personal vichle, for this purpose which pass required, journey distance 750 km with in same state.

17. I want to move from Nalagarh(himachal) to rudrapur(uttrakhand),want e pass to move on national highway of moradabad and rampur till bilaspur border

18. Sir mujhe ghaziabad se bhiwadi alwar Rajasthan jana hai vaha meri company chalu ho gai hai jo essential services me aati hai epass apply bhi kiya but cancel kar diya pl help me

19. Sir
    I am working with Vedanta Ltd Cairn oil & Gas at Radhanpur Gujarat. I visited Ghaziabad to meet my family on permitted leave before lockdown. Now stuck in lockdown. Recently some company vehicles are comes to pick and drop of some employees from Barmer Rajasthan. Accordingly I had applied for e pass but rejected mentioning not sufficient documentary proof. I want to know that what documents are required to submit and which column. Because there is no any column for document attachment. Please guide me so that I can apply for e pass again. Thanks
    Regards
    Rameshwar Prasad Garg
    8238027891

20. Hello sir ,
    My self Anshul Sharma from Moradabad ( UP)
    but my job is in Haldwani ( uttrakhand) ..
    & Haldwani lockdown will open tomorrow…
    My boss told me please come at haldwani & join tha job …
    My company name is Delmonte & my work is Marketing…

please sir provide a pass ..
    Best Regards
    Anshul Sharma
    9548965259

21. sir hum uttar pradesh mein fase hain garhi chaukhandi sec 68 mein noida hame bihar mein jahanabad jana hain

22. my company works with Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai and our project comes in Essential category. I m in Mathura (UP) currently, and have to go Mumbai.

Please suggest for where to apply for E pass during lockdown.

23. We want to travel back to our hometown from aligarh Uttar Pradesh to Firozabad uttar pradesh.
    In our personal car, so how to apply for the e-pass.

24. I am stranded in Bareilly with my wife and 6 years daughter and need to travel to Ghaziabad (intra state) to resume services in my Plant which is operational (continuous process plant-Tata Steel Limited ) Mode of travel is personal four wheeler self driven. No of traveller are three .Still I need a pass? Or my Company ID will work

25. During applying the e-pass, I need to submit the doctor’s prescription. But here I don’t have doctor prescription. Our doctor prescription is in Dehradun. And my wife is in Vikasnagar. Please suggest that how I apply e-pass.

26. Dear sir/ Madam,
    Please bother to tell me that I live in a katni (M.P) and Job ACC Limited in Amethi U.P.
    Ever since Luckdown has been operational, I have been at my home harvesting now I want to go to Amethi, so how do I get a epass,
    Kindly suggest for that how to getting e pass.
    Thanks
    Sita sharan soni
    At post Gauriganj
    Ditt. Amethi.
    U.P

27. I am an IT professional and got stuck in Noida, my parents are old and leaving alone on najibabad Bijnor Up. I would like to now go back to my home town. How can I get a curfew pass ?

28. Sir may I visit a gynecologist for checkup of my wife by hiring a taxy from my city to Lucknow, which type of pass I needed?
    It must be noted that there are 3 person Myself, My wife & the taxy driver.
    Please give some suggestions.

29. Dear sir/Madam,

How can I relocate from ghaziabad to moradabad along with my household vehicle after 3rd May?
    Should I need to apply curfew pass after 3rd May too.
    Kindly respond

30. I have to bring my wife & child from Himachal, please suggest how I can arrange epass in this case. I living in Greater Noida.

31. मैं गुजरात में फ़स गया हुआ जॉब के लिए आया था जॉब न मिली कानपुर वापस जाना हैँ plz help gujraat vapi hu

32. Gurgaon mein fanse hue hain up ke rahane Wale Hain gaon Jana chah rahe hain vahan fasal kharab ho rahi hai please e pass jari karne ki anumati pradan Karen

33. I am from Bulandshahr(UP) ,currently i am living in jaipur(Rajasthan) due to my job. I want to go back to my home as i am alone here is it possible???

34. I am working from Kotak Mahindra Bank.i want to movement e pass. I have filled all applications but still showing e pass is pending. I want to join bank on 30 th April. Please suggest and help me.

35. i m not able to apply e-pass for distribution of amul daily needs products as amul baby milk powder and milk product to medical store and registered retailers those having home delivery pass

[amul distributor of tundla dist.firozabad-up-283204}

36. this is with reference with the application no. 141020949. I have applied for e-pass (for Noida), on dt. 22.04.2020. I am still waiting for my pass, I am associated with essential services (milk & milk allied products).

regards

37. Have been trying since yesterday to get an E pass from ‘Ghaziabad, but every time it shows error after the downloading is complete and says contact administrator. There is no helpline number mentioned or any other way to check as there is no application number generated. Kindly help as need to go and see a doctor asap in Delhi .

My mobile number is 9910199551

38. Dear Sir/Ma’m

I m a employee in a private bank.
    I will join office 27 Apr 2020 in Agra Sikandra branch.
    Please suggest can i take my wife with me for going bijnor to agra.
    If possible please suggest.

39. Sir/Maam
    My husband is stuck in Gurgaon…since 17of March due to lockdown till today..i and my 2 small kids are in lucknow living alone in these difficult times..
    I request u to plz help my husband get back to us in lucknow by car…we are really very worried….plz help me..
    Thanks
    Deeba
    19/4/2020

40. I want to go to indra ivf salimar complex ranaprtap marg lucknow for sonography and tripal marker test in twins pregnancy e pass not available

41. reg no 205003709 farman tahir tahir photo studio online epass approval krnai ka kst karai aapki ati krpiya krai mob 9675985951 hai

42. I need to travel jalandhar punjab as we deliver/manufacturer of food stuffs comes under essential requirements. How can i get inter state curfew pass.

43. Respected sir,

I have already applied for e-pass during lock down period issued by government of uttar pradesh.

Sir, tomorrow I have already submitted my application but status shows pending. Please process my application & provide the e-pass for doing the necessary & national duty.

44. Hi, I would like to request to help my sister whose husband is stuck in Gurgaon since the lockdown started. He has 2 kids and my sister is alone managing everything.
    She does not keep well. Please help him reach him. Help him to get a pass to travel to his home in Lucknow from Gurgaon.

45. Hi, I would like to request to help my sister whose husband is stuck in Gurgaon since the lockdown started. He has 2 kids and my sister is alone managing everything. Her health does not keep well.
    Please help my brother in law reach his family safely to Lucknow. His kids miss him a lot. He also wants to be with his family.
    Hope to hear from you soon.