Universal Travel Pass Online Registration Link msdmacov19.mahait.org: The Disaster Management Relief & Rehabilitation Department, Govt. of Maharashtra has launched a new web portal called Universal Travel Pass (UTP). It has been launched to issue epassmsdma.mahait.org travel pass to the establishments for emergency travel lockdown periods and time after the opening of lockdown in the state.
- 1 Universal Travel Pass Application Online Maharashtra
- 2 Work Flow of Establishment Registration Process & UTP
- 3 How to register for epassmsdma.mahait.org Universal Travel Pass?
- 4 How to Generate/Print Universal Travel Pass?
- 5 Quick Links
Universal Travel Pass Application Online Maharashtra
The government has divided the establishments into different categories on the basis of the nature of the business. With the help of a universal travel pass, the staff of these establishments can travel with ease during the restricted time as per guidelines laid down by the Department. These passes are generated by a proper system for the staff of establishments which has registered themselves. These system generated UT passes include a QR code and Bus or Railway authorities can authenticate this QR code.
Mumbai citizens looking for information on UTP need to read this article once as here they will be getting all possible information regarding the same. They will come to know about the registration process, and downloading process.
Universal Travel Pass Registration Online: Key Details
|Name of the Portal||Universal Travel Pass (UTP)|
|Issuing Department||Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Design & developed by||Maha IT, Maharashtra|
|Mode of downloading Travel pass||Online|
Work Flow of Establishment Registration Process & UTP
- Registration of Establishment- The UTP starts with the registration of establishment into the portal. Without the registration of establishment on portal, travel pass cannot be generated. Registration is one time activity. Registration process can be checked below in this article.
- Review and Approval of request form by DM- After registration on portal, request for UTP will be submitted. This request is then reviewed by the Disaster Management authority of the district. After successful review and scrutiny of the application details, request will be approved by the concerned authority.
- Uploading of staff details using CSV- After successful of the request, concerned coordinators have to upload details of the staff through a excel template which is available on the portal and is called CSV.
- SMS to approved staff members- Once all the staff details are uploaded, an SMS is sent to the staff members whose request is approved by the DM. This SMS will be sent to the staff for the purpose of login into the portal.
- Photo upload by staff & Generation of UTP- After login, staff have to upload their photograph and they must remember that photograph can be uploaded only once. Finally, UTP will be generated and establishment/ staff can print the same.
How to register for epassmsdma.mahait.org Universal Travel Pass?
As we have mentioned above that UTP is only generated for the staff of registered establishments, and therefore registration is a must on the portal. Establishments that wish to issue UTPs for their staff to travel during a lockdown or restricted time can register themselves on the UTP portal by following the steps shared below-
- Step I- Start by navigating to the official website. You can get the Portal url from the quick link section given below.
- Step II- Now, the portal will open. Click on “Universal Travel Pass” link as shown on the top left of the page.
- Step III- Now, click on “Register your Establishment” link.
- Step IV- Now, registration form will open on the screen. You need to fill all the details correctly in the space provided.
- Step V- Do not forget to fill the mandatory fields, agree to the declaration and click on “Register” button.
- Step VI- Finally registration will be completed and request will be forwarded for approval.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate – Download
- Covaxin vs Covishield
- Cowin Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction
Information to be filled in the UTP Registration Form
Applicants must fill each and every detail with utmost care in the space provided. The information that is required to enter in the online registration form is given as under-
- Establishment Registration No.
- Name of the Establishment
- Establishment category
- Establishment type
- Hospital type
- Number of Beds
- Number of ICUs
- Number of Ventilators
- Number of staff who need passes
- Details of coordinators-
– Mobile No.
– Email Id
– Mobile No./OTP
All the fields which have asterisks are mandatory to be filled. Without complete information, no registration form will be submitted.
msdmacov19.mahait.org Universal Travel Pass: Login Process
After registration and approval of request establishment and staff become eligible to login in the future. Check how establishments can log in to the portal-
- Go to the official portal msdmacov19.mahait.org.
- Login using the mobile number of the coordinator.
- After login, various details will open.
- Now, to provide staff information, download CSV template
How to Generate/Print Universal Travel Pass?
After successful registration, staff/ establishment can generate and download Universal Travel Pass. The UTP download process is given below-
- Open the official website first.
- Go to “Universal Travel pass” Tab.
- Click on “Download Travel Pass” link.
- Login using the registered mobile number.
- Upload the photograph. It can be uploaded only once.
- UTP will be finally generated.
- Click on “Print Pass” button.
- UTP will be downloaded and one can take a printout of the travel pass.
|Universal Travel Pass official portal||https://msdmacov19.mahait.org/|
|UTP Online Registration Form||Available On Official Website|
|Universal Travel Pass Download||Link Available above|
Email Id- email@example.com