TS LAWCET 2020: The common entrance test organized to fill the seats in the 3 years and 5 years of Law courses in the state of Telangana. Now the Telangana State Council of Higher Education has announced the examination date which was postponed due to the nationwide lockdown. The TS LAWCET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 10th July 2020. Applicants who have not submitted the application fee yet can submit it with the late of Rs.2000/- till 30th June 2020.
Now the applicant can pay the registration fees for the exam without any fees penalty till 10th June 2020. The Application fees for the examination will be Rs 800/- for the general category, OBC Category and Rs.500/- for the Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe Category.
- 1 TS LAWCET Application 2020
- 2 TS LAWCET Application Form Correction
TS LAWCET Application 2020
There will be no provision for negative marking in the Telangana LAWCET 2020. The examination will be based on the Computer Test comprises of 120 multiple-choice questions. The total time assigned for the examination will be 90 minutes. There will be 1 mark for each question.
The Examination pattern for the TS LAWCET 2020 will be based on the questions from General Knowledge, Mental Ability, general knowledge, Current Affairs related to the field of Law. The TS LAWCET Entrance Examination will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
The aspirant who wanted to apply for the TS LAWCET Application 2020 needs to visit the official website. On the website, the candidate needs to register and have to pay the application fees through the available mode of payment that includes:
- Debit Card
- Net- Banking
- Credit Card
- UPI Payment
- AP Online / Mee Seva Center
In the Application form the applicant needs to provide his/her qualification details, contact details, personal details, etc.
Highlights of TS LAWCET Exam 2020
|Examination Name||Telangana State Law Common Eligibility Test|
|Type of Examination||Law Entrance Examination|
|Courses Offered||3 years and 5 years LLB Course|
|Mode of TS LAWCET 2020 Application||Online|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
|Last Date To Register For Application||10th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with late fee (Rs.1000/-)||27th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with late fee (Rs.2000/-)|
30th June 2020
|Last date for registration with late fee (Rs.4000/-)||3rd July 2020|
|Correction in the application form||20th to 30th June 2020|
|TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card||2nd July 2020|
|TS LAWCET Result 2020||10th July 2020|
|Counseling||To be Notified Soon|
Eligibility Criteria For TS LAWCET 2020
The aspirant who is applying for the Osmania University entrance examination for the Law courses need to fulfill certain sets of eligibility criteria. The list of eligibility criteria for both 3-year LLB and 5-year LLB courses are given below:
Eligibility criteria for 3-Year LLB Course
- In order to apply for the entrance examination, the candidate should have passed the graduation from a recognized College/Institution or have obtained the equivalent degree to the graduation level.
- The candidates should have passed the bachelor’s degree with 45% aggregate marks.
Eligibility criteria for 5- Year integrated LLB Course
- To get eligible for the TS LAWCET 2020 the aspirant should have passed the 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- The applicant needs to score at least 45% marks at the intermediate level and the candidates who had passed the exam equivalent to the intermediate level then he/she can also apply for the entrance examination.
TS LAWCET Application Form Correction
The applicant can also make certain corrections in the application form. The correction needs to be done in the given time slot. The correction has been divided into two groups that are listed below:
Group 1: The applicants have the option to make correction in the application form but there are certain corrections which a candidate cannot make by themselves. For this type of correction, the aspirant needs to write an email to email@example.com with a written application. The candidate also needs to upload the supportive document with the filled application form.
The type of correction will be Hall ticket number, Name of the aspirant, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Signature, and Photograph.
Group 2: The correction which can be done by the candidate by their own through the online portal after getting logged in during the specific time frame has been listed below:
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing
- The medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam
- Percentage in Qualifying Exam
- Examination Language Selection
- Birth State and Birth District of the candidate
- Gender of Applicant
- Type of Reservation
- Status of Local Area
- Non-Minority / Minority
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Qualification Details
- Address for the Applicant
- E-mail id of the aspirant
- Aadhaar Card details of the Applicant
Check – NCHM JEE Application Form 2020
TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for the entrance examination can be seen below::
Important Note – The medium of the entrance examination question paper will be in English, Telegu, English, or Urdu. For every question answered correctly the candidate will be awarded 1 mark and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answered.
The mode of the examination will be done in online mode. The examination duration is 90 minutes; the type of question will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). The total number of questions in the examination will be 120.
TS LAWCET 2020 Syllabus
The level for the 3 years Law entrance examination will be based on the graduate level and for 5 years course, the level will be based on the intermediate level. The question will be related to the field of Law and the candidate should have knowledge about some of the principal of law.
Syllabus for General Knowledge and Mental Ability: History of Indian Constitution, Indian Policy, Alphabet Analogies, Coding & Decoding, Verbal Reasoning, Odd one Out, Blood Relations, Sitting Arrangement, Verbal Analogy, Logical Reasoning.
Syllabus for Current Affairs: Indian Economics, Award and achievements in the field of Law, Scientific Discoveries, Other National Issues, International Issues, Ministry of state, and Central Inventions.
Syllabus for Aptitude for the Study of Law: Knowledge of the basic principles of Law, Constitution of India, Important Articles of the Constitution, Indian Constitutional Amendments, List of all legal terms Judiciary.
Steps to fill TS LAWCET Application Form
- The aspirant needs to open the official website i.e. lawcet.tsche.ac.in to start filling the application.
- Then the aspirant needs to search for the Apply TS LAWCET 2020 Application on the home page of the portal.
- After finding the above link then you should click on the link to start filling the online application form.
- Upload the required document on the application page.
- After filling the required details in the application form then you would be asked to pay the application fees for the entrance examination. The fees can be paid through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net-Banking, and also through offline Telangana State Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers.
- After paying the application fees then you will be redirected to the new page that will display the filled application form.
- The student needs to recheck the application form and can take the printout of the application form with future use.
To Apply Online- Click Here
Frequently Asked Question
The applicant will be able to download the hall ticket through the official website. The candidate will be able to get their admit card by the last week of June or 1st week of July 2020. The details which will be a part of the TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card will be applicant details, examination center detail, and the instruction for the examination. In order to download the hall ticket, the candidate will be required to visit the http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in portal. Then after the applicant needs to enter details like application number, date of birth to download the hall ticket.
There are 12 examination centers for the entrance examination in the Hyderabad region includes Nizamabad, Adilabad, Macherial, Hyderabad, Mahbubnagar, Siddipet, Koyhagudam, Karimnagar, Nalgonda, Warangal, Sanga Reddy, and Khammam.
The documents that will be required at the time of filing an application form for the entrance examination includes the mark-sheet of a qualifying examination, Birth certificate of the candidate, income certificate of the parents of the candidate, caste certificate, offline payment receipt if the payment has been done to Telangana State Citizen Service Centers.
The result will be announced on the official portal. The student can expect the result to be declared in the month of September 2020. The candidate can be able to check with the help of the application/registration number. The details that will be found on the result-sheet will include total marks obtained, marks obtained in each subject, candidate name, roll number, examination name, etc. The steps required to download the result sheet will include the opening of the official website, Search for the TS LAWCET Result 2020 link on the homepage of the website, required to enter details like date of birth, roll number. After performing all the above steps the result sheet will get displayed on the screen.
The cut-off will be released after the examination but the candidate needs to obtain a minimum of 35% in order to get eligible for the counseling. The Candidates will be required to attain the individual cut-off published by the respective colleges to get selected in the admission process.