TN sand booking- There is good news for people of Tamil Nadu that their government has launched a website for booking & purchasing the sand through online mode. Authorities have also developed an app for all interested candidates. Through this portal, it is easy to book sand and heavy-duty vehicles. Use of this sand booking website & app will provide several advantages to users.
Current Update: Higher authorities have added “Cancel Registration” tab on their official portal. Link is share below in this article.
Applicants who want to grasp more information concerning TN sand booking must read the complete article and know each and every process of it. After that, if anyone has questions related to the topic, they can mention their queries in the comment area.
- 1 TN Sand Booking
- 2 Tamil Nadu Sand Booking Registration Procedure
- 3 How to Cancel Your Registration?
TN Sand Booking
Tamil Nadu government has introduced a new portal named “Tamil Nadu Sand Internet Service“. Government has made it mandatory to book and purchase the sand online. This website is only for the civilians of Tamil Nadu. By using this portal, applicants can book sand, check the payment status, registered their selves, etc.
The main motive of launching this portal is to provide transparency between clients and owners. Sand booking portal of TN will provide all the latest information from time to time to the citizens. All the third parties who were involved in purchasing the sand and booking vehicle has been removed.
Aim of TN Sand Booking Portal
Aim of this portal is to convert all offline process like sand booking, registering vehicle, etc to online and make the procedures digitized. Now to book sand applicants don’t need to go outside, they can book it through website or app. This portal will also provide the transparency of all the processes.
Focusing Points of Tamil Nadu Sand Internet Service
|Name of the Launching Body||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of Portal||Tamil Nadu Sand Internet Service|
|Recipients of Portal||Citizens of Tamil Nadu|
|Year of Launching Website||2017|
|Purpose of Portal||Providing transparency while booking the sand|
|Booking & Registering Mode||Online|
|Link to Book Sand||Click here|
|Registering Vehicle Online||Check this link|
|Cancel Registration||Click Here|
Documents Required for Tamil Nadu Sand Booking
While booking for sand or registering for a vehicle, applicants needs to upload some important documents. For the ease of applicants, we have mentioned all the certificates that are required during booking sand.
- Address Proof
- Tamil Nadu Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photos
- Identity Proof such as Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc
- Driving License of Aspirant
- Details of Bank Passbook of Applicants
Tamil Nadu Sand Booking Registration Procedure
Applicants who are a new user and want to take benefits of the portal need to sign up by providing their suitable information. In this section of article, we have discuss some easy points through which you can easily get yourself registered. Check out the steps which are as follows.
- Visit Official Portal– At first, applicants need to open the official site i.e. https://www.tnsand.in/ on any suitable web browser.
- Click on Sign Up Button- After homepage of the portal will open, then you will see “Sign Up“ tab at right side of the page on the top.
- Login form will open- Next, login page will be displayed on your screen, to login you must have relevant details which new user will get after registration.
- Click Register Here link- At the bottom of the login page applicants have to click on “Register Here” link.
- Registration Page will Open- After clicking registration page will be presented, enter all your information correctly on the form.
- Submit the Details- Finally, click on the “Register” button and you will be registered.
- Login with Details- Now you can login with the info and avail the benefits of portal easily.
Must Read >> Tnreginet Registration: Guide Value Search
How to Book Sand by TN Online Booking Portal?
Applicants who want to book sand are searching for the process to book it. In this section of article, we have some easy steps through which applicants can easily apply for sand. Implement the process given below.
Step 1st: Applicants needs to open the official portal of TN sand booking portal, or you can see the direct link at the bottom of the article.
Step 2nd: Homepage of the website will open, click on the option “The General Public“ present at the top of the page.
Step 3rd: Now, applicants have to login with their credentials, and on the next page booking form will be available on your display.
Step 4th: Enter the information such as lorry, quarry, customer name, etc on the booking form.
Step 5th: Then finally aspirants have to click on “Create Booking” button to confirm the booking.
Process to Check Sand Booking Status Online
After booking the sand, aspirants can also check their booking status by following these steps.
- Initially, applicants have to visit the official website of TN booking app or website.
- Then, click on “The General Public” option present at the top of the page.
- Enter your login information on the login form.
- On the next page, you will see “Booking Status“ tab, hit that tab.
- A form will open in next page, enter your booking reference number or vehicle number and captcha given on the screen.
- Tap on the “Search” button and status will be displayed on your screen.
Procedure to Register Vehicle
Examine the given steps showing the process to register vehicle though TN sand booking portal.
- Open the link of the official portal or check the direct link given below.
- Click on the “Vehicle Registration” tab blinking on the homepage.
- After that vehicle details page will be open on your screen.
- Fill the complete info and save it, hence your vehicle is now registered.
Steps for Lorry Owner Registration
If lorry owners want to register their self, they can also do so by comprehending these simple steps.
Step I- After opening the official portal, applicants needs to hit “Are you waiting for the sand” tab given on the homepage of the official website.
Step II- Lorry owner registration page will be presented on the next page.
Step III- Enter your complete details like name, mobile number, email, password, etc on the form.
Step IV- Click on “Register” tab present at the bottom of the page.
Step V- You are now registered on TN sand booking portal.
Suggested Check >> Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment 2020
How to Cancel Your Registration?
In case, you change your mind, you can now also cancel your registration by fllowing these steps.
- Open the official portal of Tamil Nadu sand booking.
- Now, applicants have to click on “To Cancel the Registration” button given at the top right of the homepage.
- On the next page, you have to enter order reference number & captcha given o screen.
- Click on the search button and cancel your order.
Other Options for General Public
- Aspirants have to open the official portal or app in their device.
- Then, they need to click on the “General Public” option given at top of the homepage.
- On the next page, applicants must click the “Move Order” link present at the left side of the page.
- Enter your login credentials on the login form.
- Hit the “Move” option.
- Aspirants who want to verify their payment have to visit the official portal or application in their device.
- After that, they need to tap on the “General Public” tab provided at top of the landing page.
- On the next page, applicants have to click the “Payment Verification“ option.
- Login with your details and do verification of your payment.
- Applicant must open the link official portal or app in their device.
- Then, they need to click on the “General Public” option present at top of the homepage.
- On the new page, applicants have to click the “Request Refund“ option given at the left side of the page.
- From this process, candidates can easily request for refund.
- Go to the link official portal or app in your device.
- Then, you need to hit on the “General Public” tab given at top of the landing page.
- On the next page, applicants have to click the “Refund Status“ option given at the left side of the page.
- Login with your details.
- These steps will help applicants to check their status of a refund is whether processed or not.
- Get the official portal link or you can also use app present at play store.
- Then, they need to hit on the “General Public” option mentioned at top of the homepage.
- Applicants have to click the “Vehicle List“ option given at the left side of the page and enter their login info on the form.
- Finally, check the list of the vehicle.
TNSAND Booking Mobile App
As we have discussed above, that Tamil Nadu government have also launched the application for booking sand online. The app is easily available on play store for both android as well as iPhone users. Interested applicants can download the application from there and then use it. Using sand booking app is very simple, and it has a user-friendly interface. Those applicants who are more comfortable with using apps can get this app and use it.
Features of Tamil Nadu Sand Internet Service
The portal has been come up with several features. In this section, we have all the characteristics that all aspirants should know. Check the points given below and understand more about the website.
- Truck Owner Entry– Through this portal truck landlords, can do the registration of lorries easily. Portal will also provide benefit through which truck owners can select the appropriate mines and check the date and time of sand extraction.
- Booking– Citizens can book the queue at the mines with appropriate details of truck so that they can go to quarry to loa sand on the day that is allotted to them. By doing this, truck owners do not have to wait long in the line for getting sand.
- Interface– The portal provides the info about scheduled truck waiting time, serial no. of a confirmed truck, sand picking date, and the website also provides info about all those lorries which are unbooked.
- Public Entrance– This means aspirants are free to choose those which suits them most and they can make a reservation for that mine.
- Notice– Notice contains the detailed data about on which date the sand is permitted to be driven. Other information regarding sand will be sent through mobile number and email.
No this portal and application is only for the natives of TN, so you are not eligible to avail the portal advantages.
You can use these contact info to ask your queries
helpline numbers- 9566222479, 044-40905555 and
email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, after clicking on general public you will get an option of checking refund status, click on it and enter the login details & examine the refund status.
Yes, to request refund you need to open the official portal and general click on “Refund Status” given under “General Public” option.