TN ECS status: Tamil Nadu government has launched a TN ECS online portal for the citizens especially the government employees and pensioners of the state can check pension status. Through this portal, they can check their Tamil Nadu ECS status whenever and from anywhere they want. TN ECS portal is providing help to the retired employees of the Tamil Nadu state. Now they do not have to visit the Treasury of revenue office to check the status of their pension, DDO Token and salary of government employees. They can check status with the help of online ECS portals in seconds.
In this post, we have compiled all the necessary information regarding the TN ECS status. We believe that the information shared here is definitely going to help the readers. Read below how to check TN ECS status online.
Table of Contents
TN ECS status
|Topic||Tamil Nadu Electronic Clearance Service|
|Article category||TN Electronic Clearance Service Status|
|Responsible Department||Department of Treasuries and Accounts (DTA), Govt. of Tamil Nadu|
|Official website of DTA, Tamil Nadu||http://www.tn.gov.in,|
|TN ECS portal||http://treasury2.tn.gov.in|
About Tamil Nadu ECS portal
Electronic Clearance Service i.e. ECS portal is an online platform provided by the government India to all the states for clearance of bulk payment transactions. Like other states, ECS online portal is also active in the state of Tamil Nadu. Here it is under the control of Department of Treasuries and Accounts, Government of Tamil Nadu.
Check other important status:
1. Voter ID status
2. Aadhar Card Status
3. Pan Card Status
Through this portal, Tamil Nadu state government retired employees receives, pensions, salary, other relevant monetary benefits. Through this, they can check their pension, salary, and payments clearance status online. Along with ECS status they can also DDO reports through TN ECS portal.
Tamil Nadu ECS Status Important Links-
With the help of internet, one can track ECS status of the various people of the state through the online portal. Through this portal, citizens can check-
|TN ECS Status of Government Employees||Check Here|
|TN ECS Status of Pensioners||Login | Register|
|DDO Token wise report||Check Here|
|TN Pensioners’ Portal Help Document||Click Here|
Here we have shared the step- by step procedure to check the ECS status for the citizens of Tamil Nadu. Interested citizens and follow these steps. Here we go-
How to check ECS Status of Government Employees
- Step I- Firstly, citizens have to visit the official website of Treasury department of Tamil Nadu.
- Step II- On the homepage of the official portal, they have to click on the “ECS Status” link.
- Step III- On clicking “ECS status” link, candidate will be redirected to http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/default.aspx page.
- Step IV- Three options will be displayed on the screen. Citizens have to select the “Click Here for ECS Status of Government Employee” option.
- Step V- On selecting the relevant option, they have to click on “Detailed Report By GPF Number” link.
- Step VI- Now login page will be displayed. Citizens have to select the relevant District Treasury, sub-treasury, suffix, month, year and have to enter the GPF (General Provident Fund) no. After entering all the details, they have to click on “submit” option.
- Step VII- ECS status will appear on the screens finally.
- Step VIII- Government employees can now check his/her ECS status. They can also save the details for future correspondences. They can also click on the “print” option to take a printout of the status page. However, they can check their ECS status whenever they want.
Government employees can click on the direct link shared below to get their ECS status-
Visit here- http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/Public/gpf.aspx
How to check ECS Status of Pensioners
If you are a pensioner in the state of Tamil Nadu and you are looking for ECS status of your pension then you can track it online without visiting any concerned government department.
To get your ECS Status online you have to follow the given procedure-
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of Tamil Treasury department or you can directly visit http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/.
- Now three options will appear in front of you and you have to select the “ECS status for pensioners” link.
- Now status login page will appear.
- You need to enter the relevant information in the fields provided. These details include PPO (Pension Payment Order) no., name, district, and other related details.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- ECS status for pensioner will appear on the screen.
- Now, pensioners can check the status and save the details for references.
How to check DDO Token-wise Report
Apart from checking the ECS status, citizens can also check Drawing and Disbursing Office (DDO) report on the online portal of Department of Treasuries and Accounts, Tamil Nadu.
To check the DDO token-wise report through web, one needs to follow the steps shared below-
- Visit http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/ and home page will appear.
- Hit the “Click Here for DDO Token Wise Report” link.
- Now on the login page, one has to fill all the required details in fields provided. One has to select his/her district treasury, sub-treasury, enter the DDO code, password, image code and click “login” option.
- The DDO report will be displayed. Citizens can check the details on DDO report.
- Lastly citizens can save the report for future references.
Check the DDO report directly from this page by visiting the link mentioned below
Visit here- http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/Default.aspx
Tamil Nadu ECS Important Points
- Citizens can check their ECS status online without visiting the government office.
- They are required to have all the necessary details to access the ECS status. They must their valid GPF no., PPO no., PAN no., DDO code, and other necessary information at the time of accessing the status.
- Without the aforementioned details, they cannot check the ECS status.
If you have any question then you ask us in discussion section below. We will reply ASAP. It is very good initiative and every citizen of TN should get benefited by this.