The Indian Toy Fair 1st Day show/ Toy Fair live stream Link/ Watch Toy Fair Live Event
Registration The Indian Toy Fair 2021: The Indian government is all set to organize its very first “The Indian Toy Fair, 2021” from Feb 27th to 3rd March 2021 via a virtual platform. As you all know that last year on 30th August 2020 Mann Ki Baat when PM Modi discusses self-reliance for the toys sector. His main vision to make India a global hub in Toy Industry and it will also give a boost to campaigns like Atmanirbhar Bharat and “Vocal for local” which was launched by the GOI to promote such indigenous industries.
Update: PM Modi is all set to inaugurate the first-ever “The Indian Toy Fair” event at 11 AM via video conferencing. So those who have registered keenly waiting for the 1st day show. Indian Toy Fair Live Stream Link is shared on this page.
Update: The Indian Toy fair is still looking for a Toy Design Challenge winner, if you are the one then submit your entries by today i.e. 25th Feb and stand a chance to win 1,00,000/-. Participate now from link given below.
The Indian Toy Fair will bring all toy manufacturers, distributors, policymakers, experts, investors, artisans, children parents, and start-ups under a single umbrella so that they may help to propel the Indian Toy Industry growth.
If you are looking to get more information about that how you may connect with The Indian Toy Fair and its other details then do read the article.
- 1 The Indian Toy Fair 2021
- 2 About the Indian Toy Fair Campaign
- 3 Major Attraction of Indian Toy fair
- 4 Toy Fair India 2021
- 5 How to participate in Indian Toy fair 2021
- 6 Indian Toy Fair 2021 Registration Process
The Indian Toy Fair 2021
The Indian Toy Fair will offer a unique opportunity to both children as well as their parents so that they can dive into the vibrant world of Indian toys. It will be an exciting opportunity for the teacher and educators also, to know the aptitude of Indian toys which can create a holistic learning experience among all age group students. And as per the information around 1200+ exhibitors will feature themselves in the event and as per the portal the registration for the toy fair cross the one million mark.
The Indian Toy fair is on its way, if you didn’t register for the same then do it now registration window will remain open till 26th Feb 2021.
Toy Design challenge
The Indian Toy fair not only invites you to be a part of the event but also invites you to participate & took the challenge in a toy-based game whose registration window will remain open till 25th Feb 2021. So if you thought that you are so creative that your design can speak in many ways then do participate in it. The top three applicants will receive prize money of 1 lakh, 50 thousand, and 25 thousand rupees resepectively.
There are some criteria on which this toy design challenge will be based on: –
- Learning and Education
- Heritage and culture
- Digital and electronics
- Toys for specially-abled kids
- Futuristic toys with the integration of emerging technologies
About the Indian Toy Fair Campaign
As aforementioned that Hon’ble PM highlighted this matter in his Mann Ki Baat, and his visionary eyes saw the great potential in Indian Toys that’s why he encouraged the local artisan and start-ups to stand tall for “vocal for local toys”. By conducting such events he wanted to lay the foundation of “Atmanirbhar Indian Toys” which will be based on our culture, tradition, mythological stories & characters.
Its not just a platform for toy manufacturer to display their range of toys to their global audience but also showcase India as a potential sourcing hub for the leading global brands.
Major Attraction of Indian Toy fair
- Fair will have 1000 plus virtual stall
- The state government will hold the webinar during the fair.
- Various knowledge sessions will be conducted by the expert panels which are engaging during the webinars and…
- They will discuss topics like: –
- Toy based learning
- Demonstration of craft
- Product launch
- Competition and
- Virtual tours
- Activity-Based Learning
- How puzzles games enhance their critical thinking
- Basically, through such sessions, they will teach you how to make learning more enjoyable and engaging.
Activities to be conducted in Indian Toy Fair
Several activities will be conducted in the Indian Toy fair whose list is given below: –
- Toy design Challenge
- How robotics, AI (Artificial Intelligence) and drone technologies can be included in the toy industry
- Dost NGO will talk about the importance of toys in child development
- Demonstration of craft
- Shankar doll museum virtual tour
Toy Fair India 2021
In this toy fair various classical and hand-made toys will be showcase which will represent different states. So if you want to know which cluster will be showcased at the fair then it can be checked by following the steps given below: –
- On the home page of the Indian toy fair portal, you need to click on the toy of India Tab
- After this, the India map will appear on your screen where you need to click on the “lattu” (spinner) shown in the state.
- You need to click on the lattu of the respective state and the details for the same will appear on your screen.
- As per the details, 20 state clusters will be showcased at the fair.
Benefits to conduct such Toy fair in India
The main aim of this fair is to provide a stage to the local talent who are associated with such industry but cannot feature themself in front of the foreign toys industry.
- People of any age who are creative showcase their talent.
- Through toys, people will get to know about the tradition of India.
- People can buy different variety of products from the exhibitors.
- Experts will conduct a webinar on various topics
- Through this kind of event, our rich & heritage handicraft legacy will be appreciated.
- How toys can play important role in developing creative & perceptional skills among children.
- People need to support, understand and promote the Indian toy industry.
- People may showcase their products at zero cost which will reach the millions of Indians households.
- The worldwide market of the Toy industry is 7 lakh crore rupees and India’s percentage in it is nominal.
- It was estimated that the Indian toy market is around 1 billion dollars which is keep on increasing 10 to 15% every year. So it can create many jobs in this industry.
Tell your story at India Toy Fair
If you have any exciting story related to the toy then you may upload it on the official portal and if the authority likes your story then they will feature it in their event or at their portal.
How to participate in Indian Toy fair 2021
If you are excited and looking to participate in the virtual Indian toy fair, then you need to first register yourself in the portal whose process has been discussed below, and when the event commences you need to click on the visit fair link on the portal which will be active on 27th Feb only and you have to proceed as instructed further.
The first dat first show of the Indian Toy Fair will be live today i.e. on 27th Feb. and those who are looking for the Toy Fair 2021 Live Event link need to be worried because once its link is available we will shared the same here.
Indian Toy Fair 2021 Registration Process
As the event will be conducted virtually so you need to register yourself first in the official portal and the details for the same is available below: –
- First of all, you need to open “The Indian toy fair” official website
- And on the home page of the portal, you need to click on the register now tab
- After this, the Indian Toy fair registration form will appear on your screen where…
- You need to fill in the following details: –
- You are a General visitor or
- Business delegator or
- A media representative
- Followed by your name, mobile number, Email ID.
- Later on, you need to select the country from the dropdown list and the state of the country
- On submitting the details a message will display showing that thankyou for registering.
To know more about National toy fair registration go through the video given below.
The first Indian Toy fair which will be organized in a virtual platform will commence from 27th Feb 2021 and will last till 3rd March 2021.
Anyone can participate in such toy whether you are a visitor, business promoter or a from media house.
Yes, people can buy any products from the 1200+ exhibitors.
As per the information available in the portal there will be 1000+ virtual stalls will be featured.
To participate in the fair you need to first register at their official website by submitting some of your basic details and on the event day you just need to log in with the same details and you are ready for participation.
As per the information available in the portal 60 cluster will be featured from different states.
People who have registered for the fair may need to visit the official website of The toy fair India and there need to press the live Event link and after submitting their registration details they are ready to watch the toy fair event.