Spandana AP Migrant Workers Registration @www.spandana.ap.gov.in: As there are lakhs of migrant workers who are stranded at various places due to the lockdown. Taking this situation into consideration, Andhra Pradesh and various other states have decided to help such migrants in travelling back to their states. After, Spandana AP Migrant Workers Registration, these people will be taken back to their states.
Spandana AP Migrant Workers Registration
Under this initiative of AP government, all the migrants from Andhra trapped in any other state and also migrants of states in AP will be moved back to their states. For this, the government has started the registration process and those who wish to go back to their home state can register. Registration can be done through AP Spadan portal.
In case, any migrant owns a vehicle, he/she have to mention it in the application form. The direct link for registration is shared below in this article. So that, who wish to travel to their states should apply as soon as possible. No, offline registration facility is available and everybody is required to follow all the lockdown norms.
Those who wish to apply for migrant registration, can go through this article. Here they will get details on registration process, terms and conditions, direct link for registration, details to be filled, etc.
Spandana AP Migrant Workers Movement – An Overview
|Registration form||Spandana AP Migrant worker registration form.|
|Concerned Authority||Government of|
|Beneficiary||Migrants of AP in other states and other state migrants in AP|
Terms & Conditions regarding AP migrant movement
Migrants who wish to register for movement to Andhra Pradesh must read and understand all the terms and conditions related to this registration process. They can check all these details given below-
- Migrants should note that only the people of orange and green zone are allowed to enter their states.
- Migrants from red zone are not allowed to enter their states.
- No migrant will be permitted to travel without going through a pre-medical screening. This screening should be conducted only by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- On entering the State Border or at the Dis-embarkment centre, every migrant/ group who have travelled will be tested for Covid-19.
- As per the COVID protocol, All those people who will be tested positive for the deadly disease will be sent Hospital for treatment.
- All the people who will be tested negative will be sent to the quarantine centres of their respective village level communities to be quarantined for 14 days.
- At the starting point of movement, it is compulsory to disinfect the vehicle that will be carrying the migrants/ people to their states.
- Only a permitted number of people will be allowed to travel in a vehicle.
- All those who will be travelling must follow all the norms of social distancing at all the places and all the times.
- All the migrants of Andhra Pradesh stranded in other states and migrants from states in Andhra.
- Registration can be done only in online mode through the official portal.
- To move to their homes, migrants have to register themselves on the online portal.
- This initiative of AP Government is basically to help migrant to reach their homes who were trapped in somewhere else due to lockdown.
- Migrants can also use their own vehicles to travel.
- Applicants must have a mobile no. and an Aadhaar No.
- Migrants who are in Red Zone should not apply.
- After returning to the hometowns, migrants have to undergo a mandatory 14 days quarantine and they are also required follow all the covid-19 protocol as prescribed by the government.
- For all the latest updates, candidates must regularly visit the official portal.
Details to be furnished in registration form
Migrants have to fill all the necessary details in the registration form carefully. These details include-
- Migrant Type
- Personal Information (Name, Aadhaar No., Mobile No., Age, Gender)
- Address details in AP and Other State Address (State, District, Mandal, State, Zone Type)
- Purpose of travel
- Health condition
- Number of Member
- Vehicle detail (vehicle type, enter vehicle No.)
How to register?
Migrants have to register through the online portal. Those who wish to register for movement can follow the simple instructions shared below-
- Open official portal
Applicants have to start by opening the official AP Spandan portal i.e. https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on relevant tab
On the homepage of the portal, they have to click on “Covid-19 Movement of People” link.
- Application form
On clicking the relevant link, registration form will appear on the screen. Before filling the details, applicants must read all the terms and conditions mentioned on it. 999999
- Fill the details
Now, applicants have to fill all the details carefully in the respective blocks.
- Submit Application
Now, applicants have to mark the declaration and click on the “Submit” button.
Registration Link- Link Expired
Department Login- Link Expired
In case of any assistance related to Spandana AP migrant workers registration, workers can contact at the details shared below-
Helpline No. – 1902
You can register through Andhra Pradesh Spandan portal. The link is shared above and you just have to follow the given steps-
– Open Spandan portal.
– Click on “Covid-19 movement of people” link.
– Fill the details and submit the form.
No, AP government is not going to provide any financial assistance under this project.
No, as you are in red zone, you will not be allowed to enter the state as per the terms and condition of AP government
Yes, as per the covid-19 protocol it is compulsory and those who do not follow it, as section action will be taken against them under IPC.
yes, you can either use your vehicle or paid government transport for travelling. You have to mention the same in the registration form.