Seva Sindhu Portal: The government of Karnataka launches various schemes from time to time for their citizens but now this time they had launched a platform for their state citizens. Through Seva Sindhu Portal they can avail all such services at one platform which will save their time and money and will provide the transparent services. The platform we are talking about is “Seva Sindhu”. Recently the Karnataka Auto/taxi driver Rs 5000 scheme launched by the state government for their drivers in which they are entitled to Rs 5000 also launch through this portal and just because of this now all beneficiary has received their benefit easily. Around 62 departments are providing their services in the Seva Sindhu Portal. Readers can apply for the scheme through official portal at Sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in & Seva Sindhu Portal App. After aspirants have completed their registration process, they will be able to check the Application Status using the Seva Sindhu portal.
- 1 Seva Sindhu Online Application Auto Drivers
- 2 Department providing services at Sindhu portal
- 3 How to apply from the seva Sindhu portal for Taxi/Auto Drivers?
Seva Sindhu Online Application Auto Drivers
The government of Karnataka has started a portal called Seva Sindhu through which state people can access various benefit which is providing by the government to their citizens. Through the portal, you can apply for the E-pass during the lockdown, schemes launched by the government, and other 62 department services in one place.
Seva Sindhu portal
The Seva Sindhu portal is an initiative by the state government through which they can deliver their various services to the doorsteps of their citizens. This seva Sindhu portal has been integrated with the various delivery channels like Bangalore One, CSC center, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendra and they aim to provide their citizens all departmental services hassle-free at one platform.
They also aim to provide their services to their citizens through cashless, faceless, and paperless and this is the first step towards cost-effective, accessible, accountable, and transparent services.
Seva Sindhu portal will provide a hassle-free service which will save their citizens time and money.
Seva Sindhu Portal: Overview
|Portal name||Seva Sindhu|
|Objective||Offer different service at the same platform|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Karnataka|
Services offered by the seva Sindhu portal
There are so many services which are offered by the seva Sindhu portal and some of them we have listed below:
The list of certificate
- Disbursement of old-age pension,
- Family pensions
- Widow pensions
- Non-availability of doctors
- Related to unfair prices
- Absentee of teacher
- Land records
- Driving license
- Government scheme
- Property tax
- Other government tax
- Electricity bill payment
- Water bill
- Property tax
- Employment opportunities
- Arms license can also be generated from the portal
- Issue of ration card
Department providing services at Sindhu portal
There are various departments which are giving their services through the portal to their citizens. Below we have mentioned some of the department names which is:
- Revenue department
- Commercial taxes department
- Drugs Control department
- Food and civil supplies department
- Transparent department
- Ayush department
- Youth empowerment & sports department
- Information and public relation
- Kannada & Culture department
- Animal husbandry and veterinary service
- Karnataka state department of agriculture
- Empowerment of differently-abled and senior citizens
- Public instruction department
- Electrical inspectorate
- Health and family welfare
- Technical education
- Women and child development
- Karnataka state police
- Minor irrigation department
- Tumkur university
- Labour department
- Personnel and administrative reforms
- Karnataka state road transport corporation and lots of other departments
Auto and Taxi Drivers Scheme Karnataka
During the lockdown, the Karnataka Government has launched the scheme in which they are giving the financial assistance of Rs 5000/- to their citizens who fall under the categories of washermen, weavers, dhobis, and auto-rickshaw and taxi drivers and its registration is open for such people on the seva Sindhu portal.
Also Check: Apply for CSC Online (Registration Open Again)
Seva Sindhu portal service centres
Along with the portal, the state government also launched the service centre o various places of their states and if you want to know the service centre at your place then it can be easily searched through the portal by selecting the district and taluk name. below we have given the link of it so that you may easily get to know the service centre of your area.
How to apply from the seva Sindhu portal for Taxi/Auto Drivers?
To apply for government series through the seva Sindhu portal you need to follow the instruction given below:
The example we have given below is for the Karnataka Rs 5000 scheme
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the seva Sindhu whose link is given below
- Now on the home page, you can easily find the direct link of the registration for the scheme (as shown in the image below)
- Now you need to click on the link
- Once you hit a link a registration window for the scheme will open
- You need to enter your details in the form carefully
- And once you enter the details verify it thoroughly and after that submit the form
- Now you have successfully registered yourself for the scheme.
Seva Sindhu Application status for Taxi/Auto Drivers
Once the applicant has applied for any services than through the portal they can track the status of their application and it can be done by following the steps given below:
- To track the application status you need to visit the official website or you can click the direct link of the same given below
- After moving down to the portal you can easily find the application status link Click the same
- Now on the new page, you need to first select the option to track the application and enter the application reference number
- Select track through application submission date or delivery date
- And after entering the word verification submit it
- Now the application status is available to you.
Seva Sindhu is the portal through which the common citizen of the Karnataka state access the government-related facility and other important information at one stop. It is implemented under the E-district mission mode project (MMP) which is the department of electronics and Information technology the ministry of communication and IT, GOI.
The seva Sindhu portal can be accessed online using the internet through any place or its portal service can also be accessed at their service delivery centers which are identified by the government at each district level.
If you are accessing the government services online through the portal then it will save your time and money and through which you may also get to know the other useful information.
Through the portal the major services can be accessible such as birth certificate, date certificate, domicile, caste certificate, income certificate, disbursement of pension, can file a complaint, file online RTI through this portal, and lots of other services.
If you want to access any of the services through the portal then for that you need to register first in the portal and on successful registration you can avail any service benefits while at home.