SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2023: State Bank of India has introduces the fellowship program named Youth For India for all citizens of India. It is a 13-month program in Rural Development. All young minds who want to contribute to society should definitely think about the program. The program has been launched on 1st March 2011 and 27 fellows were selected in the pilot batch.
The program is conducted every year and the officials receive a considerable amount of applications every year. The officials do not check the marks that candidates receive in the qualifying examination. The person’s ability and ideas to develop the rural area are considered during the selection.
All interested candidates who are interested to apply for this fellowship program can now apply. The application process for the 2023 session is currently active and receiving applications all around the country. It is informed that only online applications are being accepted.
If an applicant will submit an offline application then it will get rejected. A separate portal has been prepared where all activities of the program will take place. The name of the portal is Youth For India. Readers can get to know more about the SBI Youth For India Fellowship by reading the following article.
SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2023
Aspirants are advised that they must check the eligibility application for the above-mentioned program before applying for the SBI YFI Fellowship. As only eligible candidates will be considered for the program. Through the program, the officials aim to solve the challenges faced in rural areas. The selected fellows will be undergoing a transformative journey for a period of 13 months where they will learn to solve the challenges of rural development.
The selected candidates will also be collaborating with the local government, NGO Partners as well as communities to grow the grassroots movement. The whole journey of the fellowship program consists of four phases i.e., unlearn, collaborate, build and sustain.
SBI Youth For India Fellowship
The State Bank of India YFI Fellowship program has been broadly divided into a total of three phases i.e., familiarisation, implementation and sustenance. It is informed that the selected fellows will also get financial support from the officials for their expenses. A piece of detailed information about the support that will be provided to fellows is also mentioned on this page.
The direct application link has been attached to this page which makes the application procedure easier. We have also mentioned details about the application process, eligibility, login process, etc, on this page.
youthforindia.org Fellowship 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Program||SBI Youth For India Fellowship|
|Launched On||1st March 2011|
|Program Period||13 months program|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
SBI Youth For India Fellowship Support
Here is the list of main support that will be provided to the selected candidates for the program:
- Candidates will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 15,000/- throughout the program to meet their living expenses.
- Aspirants will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 1,000/- throughout the program to meet their transport expenses.
- Aspirants will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 1,000/- throughout the program for expenses related to the assigned projects.
- Services for language support will also be provided at the assigned location.
- After the satisfactory completion of the program, Rs. 60,000 will be provided as a readjustment allowance.
- Expenses of fair charge on travelling and 3AC Trains from residence to assigned location will be covered.
- The concerned authority is also going to provide health as well as personal accident insurance.
Focused Thematic Areas of the SBI Youth For India Fellowship Program
Given below is the list of the thematic areas where the authority asked their fellows to work in rural development:
|Food Security||Environmental Protection|
|Self Governance||Social Entrepreneurship|
|Traditional Craft||Alternate Energy|
Have a look at
State Bank of India YFI Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The officials have also specified some eligibility for the fellowship program that must be attained by every interested candidate. Only eligible candidates will be considered for the fellowship program. This paragraph is providing the details about every eligibility set for the program. Given below is the list of eligibility conditions:
- Interested candidates must be citizens of India, Nepal and Bhutan or they must be Overseas Citizens of India.
- The minimum age of candidates during the commencement of the program should 21 years old.
- The maximum age of candidates during the commencement of the program should be 32 years old.
- In other words, aspirants must be born between 2nd August 1992 to 1st October 2002 (both dates inclusive).
- Interested readers must have at least completed the graduation before 01st October 2023.
SBI YFI Fellowship Selection Process
The officials have divided the whole selection process into two main phases. The selection process will commence by accessing the application form. Submission of the application form is the last step of the selection process. Once, your application will get submitted successfully, you must complete the online assessment.
After that, the concerned authority is going to conduct a personal interview. Once both stages will get concluded, the authority will inform the selected users through email or sms. After the confirmation, the offer letter will be provided to those candidates. Finally, the onboarding process will commence after the acceptance of the offer letter by the candidates.
How to apply online for the SBI Youth For India Fellowship Program?
All readers who still have the slightest doubt about the application process can make it clear by referring to this article. The application procedure has been provided in the simplest way so that no user face difficulty during the process. Here are the steps to apply for the fellowship program:
- Commence the application process online by visiting the website of Youth For India through the link mentioned here: https://youthforindia.org/
- Once, the landing page of the above-mentioned portal will appear on the screen, click on the Apply Now option.
- Scroll down the new page a little bit and a huge box will be available on the right side of the screen.
- There you must provide your full name and email id and then tap on the Start Application option.
- After that, the application form page will finally get open a few seconds after clicking on the above-mentioned link.
- A total of 7 steps are available in the application process. You must all seven steps to complete the application process.
- After that, recheck the whole application form and finally submit the application form.
Process to check the Application Status
Here we are providing the procedure which will help the registered users check the status of the submitted application. The following are the steps following which readers can easily check the application status:
- Firstly, you are required to go to the official website of Youth For Indian website through the link mentioned here: https://youthforindia.org/
- After landing on the home page, click on the Login option available on the left side of the screen.
- After that, you must provide all details that will be asked on the page correctly.
- After filling in all asked details, tap on the submit option and your dashboard will appear.
- There you will be able to check the status of your application easily.
- After checking the status, tap on the log-out option and the process will be completed.
SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2023: Important Links
|Visit the website||Youth For India Website Link|
|Register Online||SBI Youth For India Application Link|
|Log into the portal||SBI Youth For India Login Link|
|For the latest updates, checkout||NVSHQ.ORG Website|
Frequently Asked Questions
Through the program, the officials aim to create a positive change in the rural areas through the educated Indian youth of the country, completing development projects, etc.
Aspirants who will get selected for stage 2 i.e., Interview will have to appear for the Interview in person only. No virtual interview will be conducted for those candidates under any circumstance. However, OCI candidates and candidates from Nepal/ Bhutan can appear for a virtual interview.
As per the officials, approximately 1.5 hours are needed to complete the online assessment in one sitting only. However, aspirants can leave the process mid-way by saving the current step if they wish and find it later on.
Aspirants can now easily get access to the application form through the Youth For India website. A direct application link is also attached to this page which will directly lead the users straight to the application form.
This article has been prepared with the aim to enlighten the readers about the SBI Youth For India Fellowship Program. Readers will get all details that might the users might look for before the application procedure. Do provide your feedback related to the topic in the comment section.