Patta Chitta View Land Records, Status @ eservices.tn.gov.in, தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்: Patta Chitta is the online portal for the state of Tamil Nadu which is developed to view the land ownership status, size, area and other details, Tamil Nadu online land records. Through the Patta Chitta portal, the owner of the land can directly check the details of the land through entering some of the basic information which will be provided at the time of registration. Patta Chitta Applicants can now get the complete details too regarding various operations of patta chitta online status Tamil nadu.
பட்டா சித்தா என்பது தமிழக அரசு வழங்கும் ஒரு சிறந்த வசதி. விண்ணப்பதாரர்கள் இப்போது பட்டா சித்தா சேவைகளை வீட்டிலிருந்து பெறலாம். தமிழ்நாட்டில் வசிப்பவர்கள் இப்போது தங்கள் சொத்தின் நிலை மற்றும் பல முக்கியமான விஷயங்களைப் பற்றி அறிந்து கொள்ளலாம். விண்ணப்பதாரர்கள் ஆன்லைன் போர்ட்டலில் இருந்து ஆவணங்களின் நகல்களை இலவசமாகப் பெறலாம். மேலும் தகவலுக்கு முழு கட்டுரையையும் படிக்கவும். இலை சிட்டா தொடர்பான அனைத்து தகவல்களையும் அடுத்த கட்டுரையில் விளக்க முயற்சித்தோம்.
The term Chitta refers to the area and ownership details of the land while Patta refers to the piece of land. Thus, combining both the term it comes out to be Patta Chitta. Thus, viewing the ownership details through e-services TN portal is the easiest way to get the details of your land records. To have more information about land records information and steps to register for the tn government scheme, please read the complete article below to know about the eservices tamil nadu.
Patta Chitta Online status Tamilnadu @ eservices.tn.gov.in
- 1.1 What is Wet land (Nanjai) and Dry land (Punjai)?
- 1.2 Type of services available on Patta Chitta Portal
- 1.3 Documents required for Patta Chitta Online registration
Eservices Patta Chitta Online – How to avail online services?
- 1.4.1 How to change name in the Patta documents?
- 1.4.2 How to transfer the Patta Chitta?
- 1.4.3 How to check the Validity of your Patta Chitta Certificate?
- 1.4.4 How to download mobile app?
- 1.4.5 How to View A Register Extract?
- 1.4.6 How to Know Your Application Status?
- 1.4.7 How to Verify Poramboke Land?
- 2 How to apply for Patta Chitta Online Registration?
- 3 Important Links for eservices.tn.gov.in
Patta Chitta Online status Tamilnadu @ eservices.tn.gov.in
The Government of Tamil Nadu has now made a convenient way to check the property details. Previously, applicants have to stand in long queues to know the records of the land but with these steps of opening a Patta Chitta online portal so that the applicants can know their ownership status easily. In this era of digitization, the portal will save time and resources. Therefore, we request the people of the state to check the Patta Chitta portal and register in it so that their property (Land Records) are in system data fields. The details of the information mentioned in the Patta Chitta records are given below.
What is Wet land (Nanjai) and Dry land (Punjai)?
The concept of wet land (Nanjai) and dry land (Punjai) are very important for the eservices tn patta chitta. The status of both the land can be known through the tn land record portal i.e. patta chitta. In simple words it can be stated that the land is the land which is not connected to any irrigation channel is classified as Dry land (Punjai) whereas on the other hand the land which has direct connection with the irrigation channel i.e. canals, reservoirs, etc. are classified under the Wet land (Nanjai).
The table provided below can help you to get the overview of the tn land record portal i.e patta chitta. We have provided all the important information from the patta chitta website. Please refer to the table below for complete details.
|Authority||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Portal Name||Patta Chitta|
தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
Tamil Nadu online land records
|Patta Chitta Website||eservices.tn.gov.in|
|Type of service||E-service|
|Land Categorization||Wet land and Dry land|
|Beneficiaries||People of the state|
|Benefits of the portal||Helps to view the ownership and other details about land|
|Essential eligibility||Should own a land in the state of Tamil Nadu|
|Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
Type of services available on Patta Chitta Portal
The portal provides a list of services that are useful for the individuals who are availing it. Candidates can the complete details about the of the services on the article below. The list is as follows-:
- View land title (Patta & Field / Chitta / City Land Survey Record) details
- View non-record details
- To check the details of land title (Patta / Chitta)
- View Government Outreach Land Profile
Documents required for Patta Chitta Online registration
The list of documents needed for the online registration of Patta Chitta are mentioned below.
- The application for transfer of Patta chitta.
- If the land is taken from seller , sale deed is required by the new owner of the land/property.
- All the important id’s and complete documents for the property.
- For the Proof of possession, the applicant can submit the recent paid tax receipt or electricity bill.
- Encumbrance certificate which proves that the property/land is free from any type of liability.
Eservices Patta Chitta Online – How to avail online services?
Applicants who are registering under the Patta Chitta needs to know how to make basis changes to the documents which are uploaded in the portal. Please have a look over the steps mentioned below. Under the Patta chitta portal their are various option apart from the online registration which are very useful for the applicants who are looking to buy property or extract the records from the eservices portal. The detail of the services are provided below.
How to change name in the Patta documents?
Incase the name printed on the patta documents are not correct and the applicants want to change the name mentioned on the patta document. For this the applicant can refer to the steps provided below.
- First of all, you have to go to the respective village administration office
- Now you have to ask for a name change form
- After that you have to fill this form carefully
- Now you have to attach all the required documents like sale deed, tax receipt, electricity bill, encumbrance certificate, etc.
- After that, you have to turn to submit this form in the same office
- It would take 30 days for the changes to reflect
How to transfer the Patta Chitta?
- In this case, when an individual sells the property the transfer of Patta chitta is to be done. The transfer to Patta shall be done to the name of new owner of the land. Therefore, the steps mentioned below will help you to transfer the Patta chitta to your name.
- For this the applicant has to visit the Tesildar of their region and submit the application form which is filled by the new owner of the land. Along with various other important documents which are mentioned above in the list of important documents.
How to check the Validity of your Patta Chitta Certificate?
- Applicants who have the Patta chitta documents can check the validity of their documents. Through this, the applicant can know the present status of the documents and in case if it going to expire then can easily renew it by following the simple steps in the article.
- To know the validity of Patta Chitta– Click here
- After clicking on the link, the verification screen appear on the screen.
- Input your reference number from your Patta certificate and tap on submit button.
- The details of the Patta will appear on screen. Check the validity of your documents and save it for future references.
How to download mobile app?
- Applicants can also download the mobile application for the Patta chitta. The app is available on google play store and can be easily downloaded by following the simple steps below.
- After the google play store homepage screen appears on then screen, write Patta chitta on the search box.
- From the bunch of similar application, select the one with 500k+ download and a rating of 4.0.
- Download the application and use avail the benefits of then mobile app provided by the Government of Tamil nadu.
How to View A Register Extract?
- Applicants can also view the register extract through following the simple steps given below.
- In order to view a register extract, please visit the official portal of Patta Chitta @ eservices.tn.gov.in|
- The homepage will appear on the screen showing various option on the screen. Click on the link naming as “view A-Register Extract” option.
- Now, applicants have to enter their District, Taluk, Village, Survey and sub division number along with the captcha code.
How to Know Your Application Status?
- Applicants have to open the link of official portal
- Homepage of the portal will open on your display, select “Know Your Application Status“
- After clicking on the link, login page will open on your screen.
- Insert information such as application id and captcha given on the screen.
- Status of your application will be appear on your device
How to Verify Poramboke Land?
- For verification of poramboke land aspirants are required to visit the official website of TN Govt. e-services on any web browser.
- After that, you have to search for “Verify Poramboke Land” on the home screen of the portal.
- Click on that option.
- A new page will open on you screen in which applicants have to select their district, taluka, village and provide their subdivision number and survey number.
- Without the survey number and sub division number it is not possible to know the status of the land whether it is government or private.
- Hit “Submit” button in order to view the information and get it on your display.
How to apply for Patta Chitta Online Registration?
The process to enroll for the application is complete online and the applicant have to pay a fees of Rs 100/- for the registration. Direct links will be provided at the end of the page from where applicants can easily select the services of their choice. Do have a look over the steps mentioned below on which we have mentioned the steps to apply for registration.
- Firstly, visit to the official portal of the Patta Chitta @ https://eservices.tn.gov.in/
- The homepage will then flash on the screen. Applicant will then get the option of reading the page data in English or Tamil language. Select your preferred language.
- Now, tap on View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract which appears on the screen.
- Now, enter your district and select the area type i.e. (Urban/Rural).
- Proceed further and then enter the data asked in the application form. Applicants have to fill the Taluk, Town, Ward, Block, Survey Number and Captcha as shown below.
- After filling the details asked in the application form, applicant can then proceed further to download then certificate. The authority will generate a Patta Chitta online certificate which will be having all the information about your land that includes, the area, size, wet/dry land etc.
Important Links for eservices.tn.gov.in
|TN Land Portal (Patta Chitta Online Portal)||Click Here|
|View Land Title (Patta & Field / Citta / Urban Land Survey Record) Details||Click Here|
|View non-record details||Click Here|
|To check the details of land title (Patta / Chitta)||Click Here|
|View Government Outreach Land Profile||Click Here|
|Check your application status||Click Here|
The applicant has to pay a fees of Rs 100/- to complete the registration in the TN Patta Chitta Portal.
The term Patta refers to the piece of land while Chitta refers to the area and ownership details of the land. The online portal is developed by the Government of Tamil Nadu which helps to view the land records. The portal is also known as TN Land Record.
Through this portal, applicant can get the ownership details of their property. Registration in the Patta chitta portal provides a legal proof that your land is register on your name.
To apply for the registration, please go through the complete article and follow the links mentioned in the table.
Through the Verify Poramboke Land option on the official portal, applicant can easily verify the status of the land.
The terms refer to the wet and dry land. The wet land are are connected to an irrigation channel while dry lands are not connected to any irrigation channel. Wet lands are preserved by the government for agricultural activities while Dry land can be used for construction and other activities.
FMB stands for the Field Measurement Book. The FMB record can be checked through the direct links given in the article.
If the survey Number is 24/2A, please enter 2A in Sub Division Number and 24 in Survey Number, and click Submit
The applicants can download the the mobile application through visiting the play store in their mobile. The direct links can be downloaded from here.
Applicants can give their feedback through mailing on the given address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org|
No, the documents copies can be downloaded from the official portal free of cost.
TSLR stands for Town Survey Land Register. The TSLR can be extracted from the tehsildar’s office.
The patta generally refers to the piece of land which is generally provided when the land is under municipal government while the Town Survey Land Register (TSLR) will be provided when the land is under panchayat government.
The patta chitta mobile application can be easily downloaded form the links provided here.
Visit the link i.e. eservices.tn.gov.in and tap on View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract. After this the enter the details asked in the application form and click on submit button.
If you have any question related to Patta Chitta View Land Records, checking application Status, Patta Chitta certificate at eservices.tn.gov.in, then ask us in a comment below. தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்