Odisha Migrant Workers Return Registration covid19.odisha.gov.in: In today’s time when the country is facing lockdown to beat the epidemic of COVID-19 many of us are waiting to go out of the house. But in this, though time there are a few who are waiting to go to their homes. In this article, learn about how to apply online for Odisha Migrant Workers Return Registration. Yes, we are talking about the migrated people who leave their native place to go to big cities in search of work. Those labourers who earn daily are now frustrated with the present situation. These people don’t have any work in hand now as everything is stopped moreover all their savings have also vanished and they do want to be with their families in this difficult time. ଲକଡାଉନ୍ ପରେ ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଫେରୁଥିବା ବ୍ୟକ୍ତିଙ୍କ ପଞ୍ଜିକରଣ
The issue of laborers who are stuck in different cities is facing by all the state government and they are doing their best to help them. The state government of metro cities is also trying to offer every type of help to these people but the satisfaction of reaching their family in their native place is still far for these people. Now the state government of Odisha has taken the initiative to call the migrated people of Odisha.
All those workers and people of Odisha who are stuck in other parts of the country can return to their home state now. To return to Odisha these people need to have a Corona pass. The state government will release the Corona pass to the natives of Odisha online.
Odisha Migrant Workers Return Registration Form
Those migrants from Odisha who want to return to their homes can register online on the official portal of COVID-19 for Odisha state. Here in this article, we have compiled the information about the Odisha Migrant Corona Pass and how this pass will help the migrant workers to return home. First, have a look at the table given below;
Also Check: Odisha ration card List
|Article Category||Odisha Interstate Registration Form For COVID-19|
|Category od Registration form||For Migrant workers to return to their home state|
|Concerned Authority||State Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Migrants of Odisha stranded in other states and countries|
|Mode of registration||Online|
Odisha Migrant Workers Online apply
In this lockdown period, everyone is facing difficulties but the migrants from different states who are stuck in other cities are in the worst situation. So the government of Odisha has decided to help its people who are out from their native state. The government of Odisha has released a Migrant Workers registration form that will be available online. All those workers who belong to Odisha can fill this registration form online and submit it. Based on the submitted form the Odisha government will release Odisha Covid-19 pass which will allow the people to come to their home in Odisha. Here is the process to register online to return to Odisha from other cities.
The process to Register For Odisha Migrant Workers Return
All those migrants who belong to Odisha and want to come to their home during this lockdown can now come with the help of this new initiative from Odisha government. To come to their state these people will have to fill a registration form online. Here we have compiled the instructions to fill the registration form that will help you in your return to home state;
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
- First of all, you will have to go to the official page of the portal. Here is the link of the same; https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/.
- Now, on the homepage of the portal, you will find a tab with the title of, “Fill-Up Registration Form”, click on it.
- Now a new page will appear on your screen. It will be having all the terms and conditions, read it thoroughly and click on the “Proceed” button and then click on the Yes button.
- Now an application form will appear and you have to fill it with all the asked details. You will also have to mark the declaration and then click on the “Submit” button and proceed further.
- That’s how your Odia Migrant Workers registration process will get complete.
Required Details to Fill The Registration Form
You will have to carry the following details with you to fill the registration form for Odisha Migrant Workers;
- Registration by
- Category of traveler
- Name of traveler
- Aadhaar No.
- Present Location (Outside Odisha)- State, district, city
- Mobile No.
- Address in Odisha (district, select block, ward no., village, address)
- Name and phone no. of the contact person in Odisha
- Number of a family member wishing to return
- Family member details
How to check the status of Odisha Migrant Workers Return Application
After the completion of the Odisha Migrant Workers registration, the applicant can also check the status of his application. Here are the instructions that need to be followed if someone wants to check the status of his registration and application.
- To check the status of the application you will have to visit the official portal.
- You will get the “Know your Status” tab on the homepage of the website, click on it.
- Here you will have to enter the Mobile No. and Aadhaar No. of the applicant then click on “Show my GPNO” tab.
- Now, your registration status will appear.
How to do De-registration or Modify Details
If by mistake you have made a wrong entry in the application form or you want to cancel your registration form due to any reason then you can do the same online. Here are the instructions for doing the same;
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the “De-Register / Modify Details” tab available on the homepage.
- Enter the Traveller Mobile No. and Aadhaar No. in the boxes.
- Click on the “Show my Registration” tab.
- Now your registration details will appear and you can de-register or modify the same as per requirement.
|Odisha Nodal Officer details||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Track Status||Click Here|
Important points related to Odisha migrant return registration
Here are a few things that you keep in mind while registering yourself for return to Odisha under this scheme.
- This registration process is applicable only for the native of Odisha who is trapped outside of the boundaries of the state.
- The complete process is online and free so do not trust someone who will ask for money for this.
- With the help of your registration number and form, the Odisha government will reach you. So do mention a valid mobile number on the form.
- The process of bringing back the people of Odisha will start once the lockdown will get complete. So do not lose patience.
- After the return of migrants, they will have to undergo a mandatory quarantine period of 14 days.
- During these 14 days, all kind of support is expected from the travelers.
- On completion of 14 days’ time quarantine, the traveler will get an incentive of Rs.2000/-.
- In case you change your mind after registration, you can also deregister it.
- The applicant can fill the registration form or can get it filled by his/her local contact or by the GPNO/WNO.
Yes, If you are stuck out of India then also you can fill this form to return to Odisha.
No, the registration form is available online and you can register online only to get its benefits.
No, You will have to wait for the next instructions released by the state government of Odisha then you will be able to return to your home.
You will have to complete the quarantine period of14 days and on completion of this period, you will get the amount of Rs. 2,000/- as one-time assistance.
If you have any query related to Odisha Migrant Workers Return Registration you can tell us below and our support team will help you.