NVSP status check 2019 @ nvsp.in : NVSP is an online service to provide help to all the voters and citizen of India. Citizens who have filled an voter ID application form for registering their names in the NVSP voter list, can track their Voter ID card application status through NVSP service portal nvsp.in. Now they do not have to visit the BLO or any other concerned officials to find information about the application status.
Applicants can track the Voter card status through the online website by using their reference ID. For more details on this, readers can scroll down.
Table of Contents
- 1 NVSP Voter ID status check 2019
- 2 How to check name in the NVSP Voter list?
- 3 How to check NVSP application status 2019?
- 4 How to apply online for new voter ID card 2019?
- 5 About NVSP
NVSP Voter ID status check 2019
|Portal||National Voter Service Portal (NVSP)|
|Article category|| NVSP Application Status|
How to apply for new voter ID card
Check name in new voter ID card list 2018
|Responsible Authority||Election Commission of India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Check Name in list||Click here|
|NVSP application status 2019||Check here|
|New Voter ID registration||Apply here|
|Objecting inclusion or seeking deletion of name in electoral roll||Apply here|
How to check name in the NVSP Voter list?
Applicants can check their names in voter list/ electoral roll through online mode. They can follow the given procedure-
- Visit Website
Applicants have to begin with opening the official NVSP website.
- Click on relevant link
On the homepage, they have to click on the “Search Your Name in Electoral Roll” link at the left side of the website as shown in the given picture.
- Enter Details
Now, applicants have to fill all the relevant details in the field provided. After entering all the details, they have to enter the captcha code and click “Search” button.
- Check the details
If voter’s name will be there in the electoral list, then the complete voter information will appear on the screen. Voters can now check and verify the details.
How to check NVSP application status 2019?
Candidates who have filled application for voter ID can check the status of their application through online mode. Now, they do not have to visit BLO or any other respective department to check the application status. They can check the same just by visiting the online portal.
Applicants have to follow the simple steps given below-
- Step 1: Visit online portal – Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website of NVSP. They can also click on the direct link mentioned below.
- Step 2: Search the relevant link – Opening the official website, homepage will be appeared. Applicants now have to open the “Track Application Status” link.
- Step 3: Enter Credential – Now, online application status page will appear. Applicants have to enter the reference Id in the field provided and have to click on “Track Status” button. Applicants must ensure that they enter the correct reference ID.
- Step 4: Check the status – Finally, application status will appear on the screens. They can check the application status details and can contact the responsible authority in case of any help.
How to apply online for new voter ID card 2019?
Applicants can apply offline or online for registering their names in the voter list and to obtain a voter ID. Those who are eligible can follow the procedure given below to apply online-
- Step I: Visit official website – Applicants need to visit www.nvsp.in first.
- Step II: Click on the relevant tab – On the homepage, candidates have to click on “Apply online for registration of new voters” i.e. Form6.
- Step III: Fill Details – Form6 will appear on the screens and applicants now have to fill all the details in space provided. They have to enter the personal detail, current address, permanent address, other necessary specification and also have to upload required documents.
- Step IV: declaration – Once they have filled the details carefully, they have to fill the declaration and have to click on “replies”. After the verification of all details and documents, Voter ID will be issued to the voters. They can track the application status by following the aforementioned procedure.
Note: Application form can be filled in either Hindi or English.
Applicants can also apply through the direct links provided above in table.
New voter ID card Application fee
No, application fee is charged from any of the applicant. Application procedure is completely free of cost.
- Applicants can now track their voter ID application status online whenever they want.
- Citizens those who are eligible and have not applied can apply online.
- They must fill all the accurate details in the application form. For that, they can refer their relevant documents.
- Applicants are advised to keep their reference ID safe so that they can easily track the application status without any hindrance.
- Applicants are advised to fill all the details accurately in the application form at the time of registration. They must fill all the details with utmost care, however, they can make corrections and necessary changes in the application details by filling relevant forms.
- Voter card will be issued only after the verification of all the documents and information provided.
National Voter Service Portal is an online service portal of Election Commission to India to provide various support services to voters or electors of India. It was launched on 25th January 2015 with an aim to provide a single window service to the voters of the country with the help of IT tools. It provides various services to the common man/ voters from searching their names in the voter list to collecting information about the polling process.
In order to be eligible for filling application form for voter ID, applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicants must be an Indian national.
- Applicants must be of 18 years of age.
- Applicants must have a permanent address.
- They must be of sound mind, they should not be financially bankrupt and free from criminal charges.
NVSP Requisite 2019
Applicants must have following essentials to be ready with them before application-
- Identity proof- It can be a PAN card, Adhaar card, Passport or a Driving License
- Address proof- It can be a Passport, PAN card, or a Driving License
Apart from providing facility of online application, status check, NVSP portal also provide other services to the candidates. Through this portal, overseas voters can also fill application forms, they can make changes in the entries and several other activities.
Applicants have to fill a particular form for every service. The all the forms available on the online portal are mentioned below along the direct links.-
- Online registration of new voters/ due to shifting from Assembly Constituency (AC)- Form6
- Online application of overseas voters- Form6A
- Deletion or objection in electoral roll- Form7
- Correction of entries/ data in electoral roll- Form8
- Transposition within assembly- Form8A
NVS Contact Details
In case of any issue or complaint regarding the voter card or electoral list, voters are advised to contact the BLO or CEO of their area or they can contact at the contact details provided below-
Election Commission of India,
Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road,
New Delhi 110001
Phone No.- 23052219, 23052223-25
If you have any problem with checking name in voter ID card list or checking NVSP application status 2019 or applying for new voter ID card for election 2019 then you can comment below. Our expert team will help you in the solving the query.