NVSP Status Track 2021 nvsp.in | National Voters Service Portal Voter ID status | nvsp online Application Status | nvsp Login | www.electrolsearch.in | Color Voter ID | Form 6 & 8
NVSP is an online service to provide help to all the voters and citizens of India. Applicants can track the NVSP voter id status track through the online website by using their reference ID. For more details on this, readers can scroll down.
- 1 NVSP Status Check
- 2 What do you mean by NVSP?
- 3 NVSP ID Status Check 2021
- 4 How to Check NVSP Status Online?
- 5 How to check name in the NVSP Voter ID list?
- 6 How to Apply Online for New Voter ID card 2021?
- 7 New voter ID card Application fee
- 8 Instructions related to NVSP ID Status Check: Voter ID status
- 9 FAQs
NVSP Status Check
If you have applied for new NVSP voter ID card then check status of your application by following the steps given below.
Citizens who have filled an NVSP Voter ID Card application form for registering their names in the NVSP Voter List can track their Voter ID status application form through NVSP service portal www.nvsp.in.
Now they do not have to visit the BLO or any other concerned officials to find information about the application status. Get your voter ID status to know whether you are eligible to vote below.
What do you mean by NVSP?
National Voter Service Portal (nvsp.in) is an online service portal of the Election Commission to India to provide various support services to voters or electors of India. It was launched on 25th January 2015 with an aim to provide a single window service to the voters of the country with the help of IT tools. NSVP provides various services to the common man/ voters from searching their names in the voter list to collecting information about the polling process.
NVSP ID Status Check 2021
Candidates who have filled applications for the new NVSP voter ID can check the status of their application through online mode. Now, they do not have to visit BLO or any other respective department to check the application status. They can check the same just by visiting the NVSP.in online portal.
Facilities Availed by Aspirants After Logging in
- Candidates can Register for Fresh Elector
- AC Transposition
- Overseas Elector Registration can be done
- Applicants can do Correction in Entries
- Another AC Migration
- Raise Objection or Delete Electoral Roll
How to Check NVSP Status Online?
- Step 1: Visit NVSP voter online portal – Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website of NVSP to check status. They can also click on the direct link mentioned below.
- Step 2: Click on track application link – Opening the official website, the homepage will appear. Applicants now have to open the “Track Application Status” link.
- Step 3: Enter Credential – Now, online application status page will appear. Applicants have to enter the reference Id in the field provided and have to click on “Track Status” button. Applicants must ensure that they enter the correct reference ID.
- Step 4: Check the NVSP Voter ID status – Finally, application status will appear on the screens. They can check the application status details and can contact the responsible authority in case of any help.
How to check name in the NVSP Voter ID list?
Applicants can check their names in voter list/ electoral roll through online mode. They can follow the given procedure:
- Visit NVSP.in Website- Applicants have to begin with opening the official NVSP website.
- Click on relevant link- On the homepage, they have to click on the “Search Your Name in Electoral Roll” link at the left side of the NVSP website as shown in the given picture.
- Enter Details- Now, applicants have to fill all the relevant details in the field provided. After entering all the details, they have to enter the captcha code and click “Search” button.
- Check the details- If voter’s name will be there in the electoral list, then the complete voter information will appear on the screen. Voters can now check and verify the details.
|Portal||National Voter Service Portal (NVSP)|
|Article category||1. NVSP Application Status|
2. How to apply for new voter ID card
3. Check name in new voter ID card list 2021
|Responsible Authority||Election Commission of India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|NVSP Official voter website||www.nvsp.in|
|Check Name in New voter ID card list||Click here|
|NVSP application status 2021||Click Here|
|NVSP New Voter ID registration||Apply here|
|Objecting inclusion or seeking deletion of name in electoral roll||Apply here|
|Electors Verification Programme (EVP)||Apply Here|
Searching Voter ID by Epic Number (पहचान-पत्र क्र.)
Applicants can also check their NVSP voter id by inserting their aadhaar card number. Follow the steps given below to search your voter id.
- Open the URL of NVSP portal in any browser.
- Now, on the homepage aspirants have to click on “Search in Electoral Poll”.
- On the next page, applicants have to choose “Search by Epic No.” option.
- Then, insert your “Epic No./ Aadhaar Number, State & Captcha” in the login page.
- Your voter id will be presented on your screen in a few moments after clicking on “Search” button.
Process to Check NVSP ID via SMS
If you are not able to check your status through online mode, then you can also verify status through message. The table drawn below shows the name of the state and the format in which candidate have to type the SMS and send to which number.
|Name of State||Number in which SMS has to Sent||Format of Typing SMS|
|Uttar Pradesh||9212357123||UPEPIC<space>voter id no.|
|Karnataka||9243355223||KAEPIC<>voter id no.|
|Bihar||56677||EEL<space>voter id no.|
|West Bengal||51969||WBEC<space>voter id no.|
|Tamil Nadu||9211728082||EPIC<space>voter id no.|
|Odisha||9238300131||CEOODI<space>voter id no.|
|Andhra Pradesh||9246280027||VOTE<space>voter id no..|
|Chandigarh||9216164606||BTH<space>voter id no.|
|Kerala||54242/537252||EEL<space>voter id no.|
|AP||9246280027||VOTE<>voter id no.|
How to Apply Online for New Voter ID card 2021?
Applicants can apply offline or online for registering their names in the voter list and to obtain a voter ID. Those who are eligible can follow the procedure given below to apply online-
- Step I: Visit official website – Applicants need to visit www.nvsp.in first.
- Step II: Click on the relevant tab – On the homepage, candidates have to click on “Apply online for registration of new voters” i.e. Form6.
- Step III: Fill Details – NVSP Form6 will appear on the screens and applicants now have to fill all the details in space provided. They have to enter the personal detail, current address, permanent address, other necessary specification and also have to upload required documents.
- Step IV: declaration – Once they have filled the details carefully, they have to fill the declaration and have to click on “replies”. After the verification of all details and documents, Voter ID will be issued to the voters. They can track the NVSP application status by following the aforementioned procedure.
Note: Application form can be filled in either Hindi or English.
Applicants can also apply through the direct links provided in table above.
How to apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card?
- Visit the State Electoral Officer’s site.
- Look for EPIC-002 Form and download (Each state have different form format)
- Fill up this form and attach supporting documents like FIR, Address and Identity Proof whatever necessary.
- Submit the application form to the nearest electoral office
- On successful submission collect reference number.
- On verification, your application is passed to next level.
- You can track the duplicate voter ID card application status online via link provided above.
- You will receive duplicate Voter ID Card SMS when ready. Visit electoral office to collect it.
New voter ID card Application fee
No, the application fee is charged from any of the applicants. NVSP Application procedure is completely free of cost. So this portal is very beneficial for the applicant. No need to go here and there to check your nvsp ID status.
- Applicants can now track their voter ID application status online whenever they want.
- Citizens those who are eligible and have not applied can apply online.
- They must fill all the accurate details in the application form. For that, they can refer to their relevant documents.
- Applicants are advised to keep their reference ID safe so that they can easily track the application status without any hindrance.
- Applicants are advised to fill all the details accurately in the NVSP application form at the time of registration. They must fill all the details with the utmost care, however, they can make corrections and necessary changes in the application details by filling relevant forms.
- Voter card will be issued only after the verification of all the documents and information provided.
In order to be eligible for filling application form for voter ID, applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicants must be an Indian national.
- Applicants must be of 18 years of age.
- Applicants must have a permanent address.
- They must be of sound mind, they should not be financially bankrupt and free from criminal charges.
NVSP Requisite 2021
Applicants must have following essentials to be ready with them before application-
- Identity proof- It can be a PAN card, Adhaar card, Passport or a Driving License
- Address proof- It can be a Passport, PAN card, or a Driving License
NVSP Important Forms
Apart from providing facility of online application, status check, NVSP portal also provide other services to the candidates. Through this portal, overseas voters can also fill application forms, they can make changes in the entries and several other activities.
Applicants have to fill a particular form for every service. The all the forms available on the online portal are mentioned below along the direct links.-
|Online registration of new voters/ due to shifting from Assembly Constituency (AC)||Form6|
|Online application of overseas voters||Form6A|
|Deletion or objection in electoral roll||Form7|
|Correction of entries/ data in electoral roll||Form8|
|Transposition within assembly||Form8A|
Some Other Important Links
You can check NVSP ID Status through the online website by using your reference ID. For more details on this, click here.
documents like- Any Identity Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, etc), Address Proof and Photos of aspirant are required to fill the application form online.
Election Commission of India,
Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road,
New Delhi 110001
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Phone No.- 23052219, 23052223-25
Toll free number:- 1800111950
In case of any issue or complaint regarding the voter card or electoral list, voters are advised to contact the BLO or CEO of their area.
Under the Voter ID EVP program, voters will get a username and password through which they can upload documents online for electoral registration and add family members. Through this, they can correct the wrong information and submit the verification form at NVSP, EROnet, and BLONET APP. Voters have to register online to get the benefit of EVP program. Click here to read more about how to apply.
If you want to download the pdf format of electoral poll then click here and get the pdf easily.
If you have any problem with checking name in voter ID card list or checking NVSP status check 2021 or applying for a new voter ID card for election 2021 then you can comment below. Our expert team will help you in solving the query in regards to nvsp.in voter status.