Migrant Workers Registration Majdur Pravasi State Wise: Due to the spread of coronavirus lockdown is imposed in India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the lockdown in the country on 24th March 2020. Earlier the lockdown was till 14th April 2020 but now it has been extended up to 3rd May 2020 17th May 2020. In this article, the Migrant Workers Registration Application form details are provided. Lockdown is the only solution to fight against COVID-19 and all the countries all over the world are following this strategy only. During this major lockdown, the migrants are the most affected ones. Tourists, Students, Migrant Workers return 2020 details.

The immediate announcement of lockdown in the country didn’t allow the people to reach their native place and they are stuck in different cities far from their houses. The state government of different states has launched many schemes to help these migrants. Now the state governments are planning to call back these people to their native place through Migrant Workers [State Wise] Pravasi Majdur Movement. As the danger of coronavirus is still present so the governments need to be very cautious about calling these migrants back to their homes. Ministry of Home Affairs has also asked the state governments to make a plan to bring the migrants back to their states for Interstate Travel During Lockdown.

migrant-worker-registration
Migrant Workers Registration COVID-19 Help

In this article, we have compiled the Migrant Workers [State Wise] return information on calling the migrant people back to their home state. A few states have already released the portal and guidelines for the registration process for their people and rest others are working on this. But now there are high chances that central and state governments will come with a road map to call these people back to their states. Read on the article to get complete information about the Migrant Workers registration process and other topics related to state wise migrant workers registration.

Migrant Workers Registration

Article categoryMigrant worker registration
Authority issued the orderMinistry Of Home Affairs
The objective of the ordersTo bring back migrant worker and people
Responsible AuthorityState Governments
BeneficiariesMigrants of all the states
Portal linkAvailable now

Migrant Workers Registration COVID-19 Help

To help those migrants who are stuck at different states due to lock down the state governments have taken many steps. Many schemes and help have been introduced to these people from their respective states but nothing can be as good as reaching their home. So now the Ministry of Home Affairs has decided to take these migrants to their state and for this work, the ministry has instructed the state governments as well.

Migrant_Workers_Registration_Form
Pravasi Majdur Movement

Earlier a few states have mentioned that they want to bring their people back from different states and cities if the people are willing to come but due to the instructions of the central government, they could not do this. So now the central government has given instructions to the state government to evacuate their people. The state government can now evacuate their people who are trapped in other states since the lockdown is imposed. A few states like Odisha has released a plan to call its people back. All the process to apply for this evacuation will be online. Here we have given the common instructions for this. The step of evacuating the people will help migrant workers, pilgrims, tourists, students, and other people. It is a must to install an aarogya setu app in the mobile-first to register for the evacuation from the state.

Migrant Workers Registration Process

All the states will release a different registration process to call their migrants back. The registration process will be online. The portal to register for evacuation from various cities and states to the native place will be different but the process will be more or less the same. Here we have compiled common instructions for the registration process, have a look at the same;

• First of all, you will have to visit the online portal released by the state government.
  • Here you will have to find a link to fill the registration form.
  • To register to reach your home, you will have to provide basic details about you along with your address details and others.
  • On mentioning all the details you can submit your registration form.
  • Now the authority of your state will contact you and inform you about your exit from other states or cities to your home state or city.

Details required to submit in the portal

In the registration form, you will have to submit complete information about you. The state government can also ask if you have installed the Aarogya Setu app or not. If not then you may have to install the app. It is a must to give the correct information in the app and registration form. If you want to fill the Migrant Workers [State Wise] registration form for migrants then you will have to provide the below mentioned details;

• Name of the applicants
  • Mobile number of the applicant
  • Status of Aarogya setu app
  • Gender
  • Category of the applicant
  • Age
  • Number of family members
  • Aadhaar number
  • State you have stranded
  • Your present state
  • After filling these details you may have to upload your selfie and photo of your Aadhar card.

Migrant Worker State Wise Movement Registration Links

SikkimUpdate Soon
TelanganaUpdate Soon
Tamil NaduAvailable Soon
Uttarakhand Register Here
Uttar PradeshRegistration link
West BengalAvailable Soon

NOTE: Other state links will be updated soon as the state government release registration link for interstate movement in lockdown.

Recommended: COVID-19 movement pass for emergency, essential services

Interstate-Travel-During-Lockdown-Migrant-Movement
MHA guidelines for Interstate movement

Steps Should be Taken by the States

Now when the central government has asked the state governments to plan an evacuation for their people from different states, the situation has become more challenging for the state governments. The central government has released some guidelines and it will be a must for all the states to follow these guidelines for the evacuation of their people (interstate movement of workers, students and people stuck). Here have a look at the steps that all the states will have to take to bring their people back interstate movement;

• The advisory released by MHA mentioned that all state and UTs must give responsibility to their nodal authorities to send and receive their people.
  • If in case people want to move in a group from one place to another then the state government has to make sure that they maintain the social distancing.
  • Screening of every person is a must before moving from one place to another.
  • All buses and cars should be properly sanitized.
  • People will have to be in-home quarantine for 14 days after reaching their homes.

Frequently Asked Questions

If a migrant stuck in Delhi then how can he return to his native state TN?

For this, the migrant will have to fill the registration form released by Tamil Nadu

When will the state government issue order for the movement of a migrant worker?

The government has already issued the order for the movement of migrant workers as instructed by the central government.

What are the required documents to submit the Migrant Workers Pravasi registration form?

Aadhaar card, Photo and other documents like domicile are the required documents to submit the Registration form.

Is it a must install the Aarogya Setu App?

Yes, it is a must to install the Aarogya Setu App.

Is home quarantine is a must for all the workers after reaching their home?

As per the advisory released by MHA, the traveller will be sent to his home only after a complete checkup. After this, you will have to be in-home quarantine for 14 days. In some cases, the government will keep the traveller in quarantine at their places.

For query related to Migrant Workers Registration Form, Interstate Travel During Lockdown for Tourists, Students, Migrant Workers ask us below. Pravasi Majdur Movement State wise link shared in table above, Soon we will add every state registration link ones they are being published by state. Keep visiting this page for more information.

106 thoughts on “Migrant Workers Registration Form: Interstate Travel During Lockdown Tourists, Students, Migrant Workers [State Wise] Pravasi Majdur Movement”

1. My son and his wife is working in Mumbai having a son in the month of February 2020, they are working from home , as they are alone to handle the work and baby so i want to bring them to our native place New Delhi as soon as possible.
    Please suggest the right way to bring them home.

2. Mera name nirmal yadav hai mera name galat hogaya hai nirmla yadav please change correct name nirmal yadav my adhar no nahi verify hai please verryfie kar dijiye aadhar no 730361566030 hai

3. My brother is stuck in Bareilly, UP from Last 45 day, he wants to go to Home Varansi, UP. He can arrange his private vehical. Can he travel from Bareilly to Varanasi by Private vehical in UP.

4. Dear sir ji, now I live in bhadreswar, hooghli, westbengal.. I have not sufficient money. So, I want go to my village :- Atihar, dist. Darbhanga, bihar.. Please, help me.. Send to Darbhanga, bihar.. I’m sure.. I shall be accept & follow govt rules and regulations ..

5. When does delhi is opening registration link for stranded tourists as I am stuck in Delhi from month of March 18 2020, kindly do the needful my mobile number is 9136162027.

6. I,am,at chhaygaon,under kamrup district,Assam.want to go Burdwan, west Bengal,my contact no 9647660090/9775311899

7. Delhi NCR Noida Gautam budh Nager se apne gher jana chahte hai Deoria sader utter pradesh koi nahi mil raha hai nahi koi portal link jis per online resistration kare hum log ek hi district ke 25 se 30 log hai..

8. I am waiting anxiously for epass since I am stranded at Nagaland with another three tourist from West Bengal. I am stranded from 24.03.2020 and till date I am not getting any hope to go to my native place, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal. I am ready to leave the state of Nagaland arranging my own vehicle.
    Kindly let me know the when I can get this epass during this lockdown period.

9. Dear Shiny Deepika S, Your application reference number RTOS/2005041642/156/122268 has been successfully submitted. Please let me know the result of my application for E pass

10. when link for UP govt. come? its ridiculous. still they are developing such small link or passing time.

11. सर में यूपी का रहने वाला हूं और में हिमांचल प्रदेश में रह रहा हूं मै गवर्मेंट पॉलीटेक्निक नानकपूर पंचकूला हरियना में पढ़ता हूं हिमाचल प्रदेश के डिस्ट्रिक सोलन (बद्दी ) में रहता हूं हम यहां पे अपने दोस्तों के साथ रहता हूं हमे था पर खाने पीने की बहुत दिक्कत हो रही है हम यहां से हमारे यूपी ले जाने का कस्ट कर में यूपी के आजमगढ़ का रहने वाला हूं

12. student stuck in noida.. dont know how to cook . please arrange something for me to go to my home. my home is in kanpur uttar pradesh.

13. we are stack in Gangtok, East Sikkim.
    We want to go our state/home West Bengal, 24 Parganas, Shyamnagar.
    Please help us or send the migrant worker registration online link.

14. Ye app par update soon kyo aa raha hai
    Sir
    Please sir bataye
    Delhi se bihar jane ke liye kya kare sir
    Bahut hi musibat me fash gea hai sir
    10 din ke liye aae the or ye kya ho gya sir
    Ak Aasha ki Kiran jagi hai use toriye mat sir bataye kya karna padega
    Delhi se bihar jane ke liye kaha registered karu sir
    Please Sir

15. Sir delhi se registered ho kyo nahi raha hai or jagah se to ho raha hai bihar jane ke liye lekin delhi se kyo nahi ho raha hai.
    Sir ye link ke alaba
    Delhi police.nic.in
    Ye par v nahi ho raha hai registered
    Esa kyo sir
    Jo delhi me fase hai bihari wah kya karega sir

16. My father is in very stress he came from assam to west bengal for our safety from this corona before lockdown and now my father office peoples want him to come back because his office is still open now for work they want him to come back but their is no flight no train to go there and he is very mich syress please help us to go back to assam please do something

17. I have registered for interstate travel in Tamilnadu online portal and I have registration Number. Will I get the pass online or how I can check the status.

18. I am struck in Chennai, I need to go Ahmadabad.
    I dont have private vehicle with me, Requesting government to support me to reach Ahmadabad.

Ranjith
    9551217141

19. Can you please provide me right information about how to registration on UP Migrant Workers Return Registration Form

20. Bihar and up government hasn’t released any online registration portal . Then how train is carrying migrant and etcetera from kerala and another places .

21. Seyva my
    Seri man mahodye my Delhi me Hu
    Aur my up jela amthi blak shighpur tahshil tiloi gram maheshpur pust mahiya seduriya

22. हम बम्बई चेम्बर मे फंसे है अभी तक महाराष्ट्र और मध्यप्रदेश के लींक नहीं खुले है हमारी घर वापसी कब होगी ईश्वर जाने हमे रतलाम जाना है
    मेरा मोबाइल नंबर 9424020176

23. हमलोग दस बिहारी सुई वलान चौक दरयागंज में फसे हुए हैं। हमलोगों को अपने बिहार जाना चाहते हैं।

24. I am a student from west Bengal.Now I am in Bangalore,karnataka.When west Bengal will give link??? Please answer

25. Hi,
    In uttar pradesh link not getting any area to fill registration form. Please help or share any scree shot. Or full procedure. Please help.

26. Can i go to tamilnadu now. My native is tirupur, Tamilnadu. But I and family are in solapur.my family comes to go temple.now not able to go native.please do need full

27. My son want come from Hyderabad to Bangalore how to approach for travel pass he will come by two wheeler alone

28. My want come from Hyderabad to Bangalore how to approach for travel pass he will come by two wheeler alone

29. When will the bihar registration portal be available . My brother is stuck in Tamil Nadu (Chennai) and I am trying to call nodal officer’s no. of chennai but his number is always busy I cannot able to talk with him .
    Please provide registration link for coming Bihar from Tamil Nadu.
    Please sir I very thankful to you always for this support.
    🙏🙏

30. Dear Sir we are in punjab, we are need to move from punjab to our native Andhra pradesh. Pls open andhra pradesh site.

31. Sir,
    I am a patient stranded in New Delhi, since the lock down started,I need to go back home in West Bengal, How and where to apply, I have my own transport.

32. I m resident of Hyderabad, Telangana and I got stuck in chennai. In which portal shall I register is it in chennai or Telangana state

33. Name Dablu Kumar, s/o Ramanand sahani, Village+post tengrari
    P/S Siwaipatti, Taluka Minapur Dist Muzaffarpur Bihar Pin 843128
    Mob 8873071980
    Current Location
    Bavdhan Patilnagar Pune Maharastra
    Sir,
    I Request Please help me, I want Go to home

34. Some State Goverment like Karnataka & Maharastra are not yet opened online portal. Is it complulasary to open online portal for all states? I think all states must have online portal. Central goverment must do something in this matter. All State must have to give link for their citizen who is just now in other state.

35. hey!
    I am Vayom, a final year student in pune, actually i am from patna and i get stuck up in pune due to my internship in pune, i want to know that how to make registration for the facilities of the trains for returning back to the home.

36. Hi, we husband and wife stuck in Telengana Hyderabad due to lockdown .. and I am working in Gujarat . Come here on leave to see my parents.. and my company is in FMCG .. now it’s 45 days of Lickdown. There is no possibility of. Salary also.. I am continuously checking the portal. Yet there are no updates and initiatives from the state govt for registration.. also appointed nodal office are not Taking any Initiative.. I am Helplesss .. some body please help me, we want to go to my home and Job.

37. What if person is stuck in Gujarat Mehsana district and want to go to Maharashtra Pune which from should be submitted either Gujarat or Maharashtra…???

38. My Son study at std 8th Hyderabad Shree Swami Narayan Gurukul,
    due to lock down i am not able to take him back to our home town Pune.
    Please help and suggest, their is no open link for Hyderabad or Pune.

Thanks
    Pravin R
    8456080439

39. Is this application online or offline? Can anybody clarify if it is online then what is link for the migrant stranded in bangalore and if it is offline then where to apply.

40. Respected sir
    Sar mera name Lakshman Kumar haimain pichhle 20 tarikh se Haridwar mein kuch kaam ke liye aaya tha aur jaane ke time per lockdown ke chalte Haridwar mein hi fas Gaya Hun main Delhi ka Rahane wala hun kya prashasan meri madad Karega mujhe Haridwar se Delhi pahchane mein
    Laxman kr
    8512027151

41. Bihar hamesa gira hua rajya hai aur rhega kabhi bhi nhi shuderga …phle gunda raj aab chutiya raj by nitish kuch nhi kr sakte ye apno ke liye bas inhe vote chiye aab lena vote sallo