MHADA Lottery Online Form Complete Details Here: Applicants looking for the MHADA Lottery Online, Lottery Registration, Lottery Draw/Results 2020 can refer to this article. Applicants interested to apply for the MHADA Lottery Online Forms can follow the simple steps to apply for this scheme. The Lottery provides houses to the people through the lottery. The lottery system is conducted and governed by the State Government of Maharashtra.
The scheme is released by the Housing and Area Development Authority, which comes under the Government of Maharashtra. The categorization of the people applying for the scheme is as classified
- EWS – Economical Weaker Section.
- LIG – Lower Income Group.
- MIG – Middle Income Group.
- HIG – High Income Group.
The application process for the lottery is done through online medium. As per the stats, the government is planning to build more than 30 million houses for needy people. Applicants who want to have regular updates about the lottery application and results need to bookmark the page to never miss any update regarding the topic.
MHADA Lottery Online Form 2020
Currently, the dates for the availability of fresh MHADA Lottery online form are not mentioned on the official portal. However, we will be updating you with the complete details for the release of online registration form for the people who wants to avail the flats in the state of Maharashtra.
The previous allotment was done for the mill workers through the lottery system. A total of 3894 flats was allocated to the workers. The dimensions of the flats were 225 sq.ft which was the type of 1 BHK. The flats were located in lower Parel and Wadala. The detail of the flats allocated to the worker is as follows.
|750 flats||Bombay Dyeing Mill, Wadala|
|2630 flats||Bombay Dyeing Spring Mill Compound, Wadala|
|544 flats||Srinivas Mill, Lower Parel|
MHADA Lottery Online 2020 – Complete Overview
Interested candidates refer to the details given below on which we have mentioned all the details regarding the MHADA Lottery online 2020.
|Authority||Government of Maharashtra|
|Department||Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority|
|Category||Housing Scheme through Lottery system|
|Scheme Name||MHADA Lottery System|
|Start date to apply||To be announced Soon|
|Last date to apply||To be announced Soon|
|Beneficiaries for Scheme||The resident of the state of Maharashtra who belongs to|
EWS – Economical Weaker Section.
LIG – Lower Income Group.
MIG – Middle Income Group.
HIG – High Income Group.
|Helpline||9869988000, 022-26592693, 022-26592692|
MHADA Lottery 2020 Eligibility
Applicants wishing to apply for the MHADA Lottery system can refer to the complete eligibility prescribed by the authority. Please refer to the details below.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- The minimum age to avail the lottery must be more than 18 years.
- Applicant must carry a permanent domicile of the state of Maharashtra.
- The monthly income to avail the Lower Income Group flats must range between Rs 25,001 to Rs 50 thousand.
- The monthly income to avail the Middle Income Group flats must range between Rs 50,001 to Rs 75 thousand.
- The applicant who has a monthly income above Rs 75,000 are eligible for the High Income Group.
List of Important Documents Required
The list of essential documents required to avail the scheme is mentioned below. Applicant must have these documents in order to get the benefits of the scheme.
|Aadhaar card||PAN card||Domicile certificate||School leaving certificate|
|Driving license||Passport||Voter ID card||Birth certificate|
Flats Under MHADA Units
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority, with their housing schemes, are offering the flats with the ranging from Rs 14.6 lakhs to Rs 5.8 crore. The prices offered are for the category of EWS, LIG, and MIG.
The authority will release the lottery results on the official portal and applicant can check the details through direct links which will be given after the authority releases the result. Applicants can have the detail of housing units for the different category availing flats.
|Flats/Houses to be Allotted||Category of Applicant|
|63 Flats||Economical Weaker Section|
|126 Flats||Lower Income Group|
|201 Houses||Middle Income Group|
|194 Houses||High Income Group|
The authority has finalized different sites for the construction of flats under the MHADA lottery 2020.
|Location||Numbers of flats to be constructed|
|Antop Hill||278 No.|
|Gavanpada Mulund||269 No.|
|Pratiksha Nagar||89 No.|
|Siddharth Nagar Goregaon West||24 No.|
How to register for MHADA Lottery 2020?
Applicant fulfilling the eligibility criteria can now apply for the registration of MHADA Lottery 2020. Please refer to the steps given below.
- Please browse to the official portal of the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority i.e. https://mhada.gov.in/
- The official page will appear on the screen.
- Applicant will then have to select the language to fill the application form.
- Tap on the lottery tab present on the homepage and you will be directed to the new window.
- Enter your mobile number and then you will receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP on the form and proceed towards form filling.
- Input the details asked in the form and proceed to submit the form after successfully filling it.
Steps to check MHADA Lottery Result
Please refer to the steps to check the MHADA Lottery results for previous and upcoming lottery.
- After visiting the official portal. Tap on the lottery results and the new page will appear on the screen.
- Tap on view option to have an overview of the consequences.
- The pdf file will appear on the screen through which the applicant can have the consequences of the lottery.
How to Check MHADA lottery Waitlist?
Authority will be providing a waitlist for the applicants applying for the scheme. In case any individual who has secured the name in the final list but does not want to avail the flat and if he cancels his application the next person from the waitlist will be given preference. Read the steps below to check the MHADA lottery waitlist.
- Follow the same procedure as mentioned in the above article MHADA<<HOMEPGAE<<LOTTERY RESULT<<VIEW.
- PDF will be shown to you in which the result list and waitlist will be clearly mentioned.
Click Here to apply for the registration of MHADA Lottery 2020 (Links will be activated soon)
MHADA Lottery Online Form- FAQs
The prices fixed for the flats under MHADA lottery are -:
· Flats for Economically Weaker Section – Under Rs 20 lakh
· Flats for Lower Income Group – Rs 20-30 lakhs
· Flats for Middle Income Group – Rs 35-60 lakhs
· High Income Group flats – Rs 60 lakh- Rs 5.8 crores.
The online application dates will be released soon. To get latest update, please have frequent visit to the page.
The various other types of lottery under MHADA are-
Mumbai Board MHADA Lottery 2020
Nashik Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
Pune Board MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020
MHADA Housing Scheme Draw For Aurangabad Board
Nagpur Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
MHADA Housing Scheme Konkan Board
Amravati Board MHADA Housing Scheme