Manav Sampada Portal Uttar Pradesh ehrms.upsdc.gov.in | मानव सम्पदा पोर्टल आवेदन | छुट्टी के लिए आवेदन kese kare: Digital technologies have developed more swiftly than any innovation in our past, reaching almost 50% of the world’s growing population and modifying societies in just a couple of decades.
In this article, we have covered all aspects of Manav Sampada Portal, UP such as how to apply for leave, benefits of a portal, the process to check the status of the Manav Sampada Portal application, etc. Grasp complete knowledge by exploring this passage till the end.
- 1 About Manav Sampada Portal Uttar Pradesh
- 2 Eligibility Standards to Apply through @ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- 3 How to Apply for Leave Application Via Manav Sampada?
- 4 Important Steps to Check Office Manav Sampada List
- 5 How to Check Registered Department Via Manav Sampada Portal?
- 6 Manav Sampada Mobile Application
जैसा कि आप अच्छी तरह से जानते हैं कि सब कुछ डिजिटल हो रहा है, इसलिए यूपी सरकार ने भी डिजिटलीकरण की ओर में एक कदम बढ़ाया है। मानव सेवा पोर्टल यूपी के लोगो के लिए बनाया गया है जिसके माध्यम से सरकारी कर्मचारी ऑनलाइन छुट्टी के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं और पोर्टल की अन्य सेवाओं का लाभ उठा सकते हैं। इसकी मदद से, कर्मचारियों का काफी समय बचेगा और उनका डेटा भी सुरक्षित रहेगा।
An official notification has announced by officials of Uttar Pradesh, Basic Education Council. In which they have mentioned that from now onwards primary, higher primary, school principal, teacher and the non-teacher team will have to apply for their leave via online on Manav Sampada portal.
It is compulsory for all government workers of UP to apply any type of application online through this website. By using Manav Sampada Portal online site, all staff members can avail the portal services. In the subsequent section of this article, you will understand the benefit of launching this portal. So, stay connected with us until the end, & know more interesting information.
This portal have several benefits that are discussed below.
- With the help of Manav Sampada portal, government employees can easily apply for leave application through online mode.
- Each and every information of all the government employee will be there as a record in this portal.
- This process will make it easy for government to keep records of their employees digitally rather than managing it manually.
- Manav Sampada portal also contains complete information of employee’s office and other necessary details.
- At first, this facility was only for health and other department but as this portal has given a lot of conveniences to staff so, UP govt decided to implement this portal for government offices as well.
- Use of this portal is completely secure as this application can be access through login ID and password only.
- With the help of Manav Sampada portal, employees can apply for any type of leave application.
- It is not necessary to have application of Manav Sapada portal, candidates can also apply through the website.
Overview of ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
|Name of Portal||Manav Sampada Portal|
|Portal Initiated By||Human Resource Support|
|Process of Applying Application Process||Online Mode|
|Objective of Introducing this Portal||Promote Digitalization|
|Recipients||Government Employees of Uttar Pradesh|
|Primary Advantage of Site||Facility to Apply Application Online|
|Uttar Pradesh Manav Sampada Website||http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/|
Leave plays a vital role in the life of working people. There may be circumstances when people want to take rest from their work. To apply for leave Uttar Pradesh govt has introduced a portal named “Manav Sampada Portal”. With the assistance of this portal, employees can submit their leave application online. Before applying for leave, make sure that your application format is correct. So, leave can be of different types, some of them are listed below.
Eligibility Standards to Apply through @ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
If you want to apply for leave through “Manav Sampada Portal” then you have to fulfil all the eligibility criteria that are as follows.
- All those aspirants who are willing to apply for leave through Manav Sampada portal must be a civilian of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only those applicants who are govt employees can submit the online application leave via this website.
- Before applying for leave, we advise candidates to check whether their department has registered under this site or not. If not, then you not eligible candidate to apply by Manav Sampada portal.
Statistical Representation of Service Book Status
Characteristics of ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
|Dynamic ACR||Online Transfer||Online Leave|
|Online Pension||Online Grievance||Online Joining|
|User Defined Form||Online Joining & Relieving||Departmental Level Customize Order Formats|
|Dynamic form-wise HelpS||Self-Registration By API||Dashboard for DSS|
|Online Promotion||Online ACR||Role Based Access, etc|
All those govt. employees who are willing to know the process of applying leave application must read this segment. Here we have provided some manageable steps by which candidates can easily apply for any type of leave.
Step 1st- Employees need to visit the official portal of Manav Sampada Portal or, you can also click on the link of official page, which is shared at the end of this passage.
Step 2nd- Homepage of portal will open on your screen, then click on “eHRMS Login” link present on middle right side of the page.
Step 3rd- Next, a login page will pop up on the same screen in which beneficiaries need to enter their information such as department name, user id, password, captcha given on the screen.
Step 5th- Then, hit the “Login” button.
Step 6th- On the next page, employee needs to enter “OTP” that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 7th- After logging in successfully, candidates are required to click on the “Online Leave” tab.
Step 8th- A dropdown menu will be displayed on your screen, select the “Apply” option from it.
Step 9th- Now, recipients have to add reporting officer from drop-down box on the next page.
Step 10th- A new page will flash on your screen, on that page you have to choose the online service option from online application.
Step 11th- Now, add details of Block Education Officer in Officier reporting section.
Step 12th- Next, employees have to go back to leave application and click on “Apply Leave” option.
Step 13th- Right next to it candidates have to insert details of leave such as type of leave, duration, etc.
Step 14th- Finally, you can submit your application and keep track on it.
Also Read about ** UP Bhulekh, Khasra, Khatoni, Uttar Pradesh **
Process to Check Status of Leave Application in ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
After applying for leave, beneficiaries can also review status of their application with the help of the procedure given below.
- Initially, candidates have to go to the official website of Manav Sampada Portal i.e. http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/
- Then, you have to visit “Public window” section appearing on the homepage.
- Under that segment, employees have to choose ” Fact Sheet (P2) “ option.
- Login page will be displayed on new tab.
- Provide your details such as parent, head office, etc on that page.
- Hit “View Report” button and check your application status.
Procedure to Check District-wise Data Entry Status
In this section of article, we have explained the steps through which employees can check data entry status of their respective district.
- Open the official website of “Manav Sampada Portal” on any suitable & safe web browser.
- After landing on the homepage, candidates need to click on ” Data Entry Status “ link present under “Public Window” segment.
- On the next tab, you have to select Department name, State HQ’s and District from the dropdown box.
- Click on “View Report” option and get all the details according to your district.
- Go to the Manav Sampada Portal.
- Select the link named ” Office List “ present under “Public Window” portion on the landing page.
- In the next step, you have to select particulars such as Department Name, State HQ’s, District Name, Type of Office.
- Click “View Report” tab and check the list of offices in your region.
Method of Viewing Posting List (PI) Status
- Open the link of Manav Sampada Portal Uttar Pradesh.
- Homepage of the portal will open on your screen, in which candidates have to search for the link of “ PI Status “.
- Click on the link after you find it.
- Next, employees have to choose details i.e. department and head office name from the dropdown menu.
- Tap on “View Report” button and complete information will be displayed on your device.
Method of Searching HRMS Code
Candidates who don’t know “HRMS Code” can also check it from official portal. To do so, you need to implement some simple steps which are discussed below.
- Open the link of official portal in any suitable web browser.
- Hompage of the portal will load on your screen.
- Now choose “Search HRMS Code“ option given under “Public Window” section.
- On a new tab, the login window will open in which candidates have to select whether they want to search code by mobile number or posting office.
- Enter the details and submit it.
- HRMS code will be displayed on your screen in a few moments.
If you want to check whether your department is registered or not then follows the process given below.
- Open the official portal link of “Manav Sampada Portal” in any browser.
- Checkout section named “Registered Department” Once the homepage of site will open on your screen.
- Click “View Details” link.
- Registered department list will pop up on your screen in few seconds.
- Verify your department name on the list.
Method of Checking Registered Employees
- The first step to check registered candidates, applicants have to go to the official page of Manav Sampada Portal.
- Landing page will load on your screen in few second.
- Then, you will see “Registered Employees” section on the homepage.
- After that, click on “View Detail” link under that portion.
- Department-wise registered employees list will open on your screen.
- You can also check a detailed report by click on “View Detailed Report” link present at the top right side of the list.
Process of Downloading E-Services Book from eHRMS Portal Uttar Pradesh
- Go to the official page of Manav Sampada Portal in any suitable web browser.
- Click on “eHRMS Login” link from the homepage of the portal.
- Login box will pop up on your screen, select department whose name is “Basic Education”.
- Now, insert your information such as User ID, Password, Captcha on the login form.
- Dashboard will be displayed on your screen.
- Now select “Service Book” option present at 5th number and service book will open on your screen.
- Service book will open on your screen few seconds.
- Click on “Download” option and “Service Book” will be downloaded in some seconds on your device.
Method of Checking Details of Promotion/ Transfer
To check transfer or promotions details implement the procedure given down.
- Open the link official portal i.e. ehrms.nic.in.
- Homepage of the site will open on your display.
- Then, choose the “Features” option from the menubar.
- A dropdown box will appear on the screen, tap the link called “Online Transfer/ Promotion“.
- Complete information regarding promotion and transfer will be presented on your device.
Along with Manav Sampada portal, higher authorities have also developed an application for the ease of employees. Interested candidates can use website or application this Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh. Here we have also discussed the steps by which you can easily download the application for it.
- Step I: In start, employees have to open the link of official website.
- Step II: Coming to the homepage, you will see the section of Manav Sampada Application (m-STHAPNA App given at the right side of the page).
- Step III: Click on the link “Download App“ from that segment.
- Step IV: After clicking that link, applicants will be redirected to google play store.
- Step V: Now, candidates have to hit “Install” tab.
- Step VI: Wait for a few moments, app will be installed on your mobile phone.
- Step VII: Open the Manav Sampada application then login with your details and avail the services of it.
Applying For Leave through m-STHAPNA Application
- Open the mobile application on your mobile phone.
- Now candidates have to log in with their details.
- After that, employees are requested to click on “Apply for Leave” link.
- A form will open on your screen in which you have to insert your data like leave type, name of that officer for whom you are writing application, duration of leave.
- At last, submit your leave application and check the status of application form the mobile app.
|Arunachal Pradesh||Get Link here|
|Delhi||Get Link here|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||Get Link here|
|Bihar||Get Link here|
|Assam||Get Link here|
|Jharkhand||Get Link here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Get Link here|
|Chhattisgarh||Get Link here|
|Chandigarh||Get Link here|
|Goa||Get Link here|
|Punjab||Get Link here|
|Maharashtra||Get Link here|
|Gujarat||Get Link here|
|Telangana||Get Link here|
|HRMS Demo Strait||Get Link here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Get Link here|
|Puducherry||Get Link here|
|Mizoram||Get Link here|
|Uttarakhand||Get Link here|
|Sikkim||Get Link here|
Manav Sampada Portal Related FAQ’s
It is generally a portal/ application for all the government employees of Uttar Pradesh. This website enables the feature of applying for leave application through online mode.
As compare to keeping records manually it is much easier to keep information of employees in a digitalized format. And applying for leave through online mode is a great option for govt employees.
Yes, ehrms.upsdc.gov.in is only for UP residents. Each state have different whose link is mentioned above.
You can apply for any type of leave application by Manav Sampada website.
Yes, you can easily check the status of your application by this site. For viewing status candidates have to click on “Fact Sheet (P2)” given under “Public Window” section. Then fill your info in the login page and check status of your application.
Technical Support email id is firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can share their queries to this email for technical problems.
Yes, in “Play Store” you will get a mobile app of Manav Sampada Portal Uttar Pradesh from which you can apply without visiting website.
No need to worry, in case you don’t remember your password. Just visit the official portal, then click on the login link, next hit “Forget Password” tab. After then, insert your user id and select anyone via email and via SMS. OTP will be sent to you number or email. Enter that OTP and reset your password.
Yes, you can check the list registered candidates by opening Manav Sampada portal in any browser. Then, you will see the section of “Registered Employees” tap “View Details” option and check the list.
Go to the official portal -> Select state “UP” -> Now click on “Helpline & Complaint” link -> insert the entire information and hit “Send Mail” tab.
Initially, applicants have to open the link of official portal, the landing page will be displayed on your screen. Tap the “Forms & Notices” option from menubar and check details