Manav Sampada Portal Uttar Pradesh ehrms.upsdc.gov.in | मानव सम्पदा पोर्टल आवेदन | छुट्टी के लिए आवेदन kese kare: Digital technologies have developed more swiftly than any innovation in our past, reaching almost 50% of the world’s growing population and modifying societies in just a couple of decades. In this article, we have covered all aspects of Manav Sampada Portal, UP such as how to apply for leave, benefits of a portal, the process to check the status of the Manav Sampada Portal application, etc. Grasp complete knowledge by exploring this passage till the end.
As connectivity is rising economic composition, entrance to industry & public assistance, technology can be a big equalizer. Considering this, the UP government has initiated a step and introduced a site named Manav Sampada Portal.
With the help of state govt, this website has implemented in all government offices of Uttar Pradesh. Under this online portal, an employee of the govt sector can easily apply for leave through online mode.
- 1 About Manav Sampada Portal Uttar Pradesh
- 2 How to Apply for Leave Application Via Manav Sampada?
- 3 Important Steps to Check Office Manav Sampada List
An official notification has announced by officials of Uttar Pradesh, Basic Education Council. In which they have mentioned that from now onwards primary, higher primary, school principal, teacher and the non-teacher team will have to apply for their leave via online on Manav Sampada portal.
It is compulsory for all government workers of UP to apply any type of application online through this website. By using Manav Sampada Portal online site, all staff members can avail the portal services. In the subsequent section of this article, you will understand the benefit of launching this portal. So, stay connected with us until the end, & know more interesting information.
This portal have several benefits that are discussed below.
- With the help of Manav Sampada portal, government employees can easily apply for leave application through online mode.
- Each and every information of all the government employee will be there as a record in this portal.
- This process will make it easy for government to keep records of their employees digitally rather than managing it manually.
- Manav Sampada portal also contains complete information of employee’s office and other necessary details.
- At first, this facility was only for health and other department but as this portal has given a lot of conveniences to staff so, UP govt decided to implement this portal for government offices as well.
- Use of this portal is completely secure as this application can be access through login ID and password only.
- With the help of Manav Sampada portal, employees can apply for any type of leave application.
- It is not necessary to have application of Manav Sapada portal, candidates can also apply through the website.
Overview of Employee Management HRMS Application
|Name of Portal||Manav Sampada Portal|
|Portal Initiated By||Human Resource Support|
|Process of Applying Application Process||Online Mode|
|Objective of Introducing this Portal||Promote Digitalization|
|Recipients||Government Employees of Uttar Pradesh|
|Primary Advantage of Site||Facility to Apply Application Online|
|Uttar Pradesh Manav Sampada Website||http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/|
Statistical Representation of Service Book Status
All those govt. employees who are willing to know the process of applying leave application must read this segment. Here we have provided some manageable steps by which candidates can easily apply for any type of leave.
Step 1st- Employees need to visit the official portal of Manav Sampada Portal or, you can also click on the link of official page, which is shared at the end of this passage.
Step 2nd- Homepage of portal will open on your screen, then click on “eHRMS Login” link present on middle right side of the page.
Step 3rd- Next, a login page will pop up on the same screen in which beneficiaries need to enter their information such as department name, user id, password, captcha given on the screen.
Step 5th- Then, hit the “Login” button.
Step 6th- On the next page, employee needs to enter “OTP” that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 7th- After logging in successfully, candidates are required to click on the “Online Leave” tab.
Step 8th- A dropdown menu will be displayed on your screen, select the “Apply” option from it.
Step 9th- Now, recipients have to add reporting officer from drop-down box on the next page.
Step 10th- A new page will flash on your screen, on that page you have to choose the online service option from online application.
Step 11th- Now, add details of Block Education Officer in Officier reporting section.
Step 12th- Next, employees have to go back to leave application and click on “Apply Leave” option.
Step 13th- Right next to it candidates have to insert details of leave such as type of leave, duration, etc.
Step 14th- Finally, you can submit your application and keep track on it.
Also Read about ** UP Bhulekh, Khasra, Khatoni, Uttar Pradesh **
Process to Check Status of Leave Application in ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
After applying for leave, beneficiaries can also review status of their application with the help of the procedure given below.
- Initially, candidates have to go to the official website of Manav Sampada Portal i.e. http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/
- Then, you have to visit “Public window” section appearing on the homepage.
- Under that segment, employees have to choose ” Fact Sheet (P2) “ option.
- Login page will be displayed on new tab.
- Provide your details such as parent, head office, etc on that page.
- Hit “View Report” button and check your application status.
Procedure to Check District-wise Data Entry Status
In this section of article, we have explained the steps through which employees can check data entry status of their respective district.
- Open the official website of “Manav Sampada Portal” on any suitable & safe web browser.
- After landing on the homepage, candidates need to click on ” Data Entry Status “ link present under “Public Window” segment.
- On the next tab, you have to select Department name, State HQ’s and District from the dropdown box.
- Click on “View Report” option and get all the details according to your district.
- Go to the Manav Sampada Portal.
- Select the link named ” Office List “ present under “Public Window” portion on the landing page.
- In the next step, you have to select particulars such as Department Name, State HQ’s, District Name, Type of Office.
- Click “View Report” tab and check the list of offices in your region.
Method of Viewing Posting List (PI) Status
- Open the link of Manav Sampada Portal Uttar Pradesh.
- Homepage of the portal will open on your screen, in which candidates have to search for the link of “ PI Status “.
- Click on the link after you find it.
- Next, employees have to choose details i.e. department and head office name from the dropdown menu.
- Tap on “View Report” button and complete information will be displayed on your device.
Along with Manav Sampada portal, higher authorities have also developed an application for the ease of employees. Interested candidates can use website or application this Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh. Here we have also discussed the steps by which you can easily download the application for it.
- Step I: In start, employees have to open the link of official website.
- Step II: Coming to the homepage, you will see the section of Manav Sampada Application (m-STHAPNA App given at right side of the page).
- Step III: Click on the link “Download App” from that segment.
- Step IV: After clicking that link, applicants will be redirected to google play store.
- Step V: Now, candidates have to hit “Install” tab.
- Step VI: Wait for a few moments, app will be installed on your mobile phone.
- Step VII: Open the Manav Sampada application then login with your details and avail the services of it.
Applying For Leave through m-STHAPNA Application
- Open the mobile application on your mobile phone.
- Now candidates have to log in with their details.
- After that, employees are requested to click on “Apply for Leave” link.
- A form will open on your screen in which you have to insert your data like leave type, name of that officer for whom you are writing application, duration of leave.
- At last, submit your leave application and check the status of application form the mobile app.
Manav Sampada Portal Related FAQ’s
It is generally a portal/ application for all the government employees of Uttar Pradesh. This website enables the feature of applying for leave application through online mode.
As compare to keeping records manually it is much easier to keep information of employees in a digitalized format. And applying for leave through online mode is a great option for govt employees.
You can apply for any type of leave application by Manav Sampada website.
Yes, you can easily check the status of your application by this site. For viewing status candidates have to click on “Fact Sheet (P2)” given under “Public Window” section. Then fill your info in the login page and check status of your application.
Technical Support email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, in “Play Store” you will get an mobile app of Manav Sampada Portal Uttar Pradesh from which you can apply without visiting website.