Maa Bhoomi Telangana is an online portal of the Revenue Department (i.e. Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Government of Telangana). It is an initiative of the state government to digitize the record keeping of the land and property of the citizens of the state.
In this article, citizens of Telangana state will get all the important details about Mahbhoomi Telangana.
Table of Contents
Mabhoomi Telangana- An Overview
|Responsible Authority||Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, (Revenue Dept.) Govt. of Telangana|
|Official website||www.tg.meeseva.gov.in, mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in|
Telangana Maa Bhoomi – About
Maa Bhoomi Telangana is a portal that provides facility of digitization of all the records of land of the state of Telangana. Through this portal, Telangana citizens can easily access their land records online without any difficulty.
All the records of Revenue departments related to land and property of the citizens of the state are maintained in the portal. Through Mabhoomi website, citizens can view details of their land account no., Pahani/Adangal, ROR 1B, land Mutation etc.
Services provided by Telangana Mabhoomi
Following services are provided under the Mabhoomi Telangana portal-
- Adhaar linking to the account
- Citizens of Telangana can apply for Pahani/ Adangal
- They can view Pahani details
- Land records and survey numbers
- View ROR- 1B (Records of Rights) details
- Village ROR- IB details
- Citizens can also file complaints to make correction in the land records.
How to check Telangana Pahani, Adangal, ROR- 1B?
Citizens of Telangana can check Pahani/Adangal by visiting the Meeseva Centre or through online mode.
For online method, they can follow the procedure given below-
- Go to official website
Citizen have to visit the Maa Bhoomi website.
- Open the relevant link
On the homepage, they have to open the Menu bar and have to click on “Your Pahani” option.
- Enter valid details
Citizens have to enter the Survey No. or Account No. or Survey Number
- Select credentials
Now, citizens have to select the district name, zone, village name and hit on “Click” button.
- Check the land record
Now all the land details will be displayed on the screen.
Telangana citizens can also check their Pahani and ROR-1B details on the official portal of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Govt. of Telangana. For that candidates have to follow the given steps-
- Firstly, they have to visit the official portal i.e. http://ccla.telangana.gov.in
- On the homepage, they have to click on the “Know your land status” link.
- Now, citizens have to select district, division, mandal, village, khata no. or survey no. and have to click on “Get details” option.
- ROR-B and Pahani details will appear on the screens.
How to obtain Certified copies of ROR-1B and Pahani?
The information mentioned in the aforementioned portal is just for information purpose and cannot be produced as an authenticated/ certified copy at the courts for enforcing any legal claims.
Citizens can obtain the authorized and certified copies of Pahani, ROR 1B and other land related information through the “MeeSeva” portal.
To obtain all these certificates, candidates have to fill separate application form for each document.
Citizens can follow the given procedure to fill application for ROR-B application, current pahani/ adangal, correction in pahani/adangal, old adangal etc-
- Citizens have to visit http://tg.meeseva.gov.in first.
- On the homepage, they have to click on the “Government Forms” link.
- Candidates will be redirected to external link of Telangana state portal i.e. www.telangana.gov.in and a new page will appear on the screens as shown in the picture below.
- Now, candidates have to select relevant links provided in the front of the various services offered.
Click on “Ror b- application” link
On clicking the link, citizen will get an application form PDF- http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Application%20Forms/REVENUE/ROR%20B-%20Application.pdf
For Adangal/ Pahani corrections, current adangal and old adangal-
For this, candidates have to click on relevant links as shown in the given pictures-
Adangal/Pahani corrections form- http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Application%20Forms/REVENUE/adangal(or)Pahani%20corrections%20Application%20Form.pdf
Current Adangal form- http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Application%20Forms/REVENUE/Current%20Adangal.pdf
- Download and fill the application form
Lastly, candidates have to the relevant application form, fill them and have to submit along with all required documents.
Advantages of Mabhoomi Telangana
The digitization of land records has lots of advantages viz.
- It makes the recording of land data easy and accurate.
- Reduction in manual work of handling thousands of files and records.
- The online portal saves time.
- It is transparent system that helps in reducing crimes and illegal activities related to the land and property.
- Now, citizens do not have to visit the tehsildar office just to get a single form.
- Citizens can check their land record details such Pahani, Adangal, ROR 1B or Khasra no. and other details at any time just by visiting the online portal.
Pahani or Adangal is one of the legal document related to land. It contains information of the land holding/property of an individual. In Telangana, Pahani/Adangal is issued by the Tehsildar of the particular tehsil.
Generally, Pahani contains following information and details of a land-
Name of the owner of the land and the account/ Khata no.
Total land area under the Pahani
Details of land revenue
Nature of procession of land
Way of acquisition of land by the owner
Hissa No. and survey no. of the land
Resource of land cultivation
Public/Government rights on the land
Liabilities of the owners on the land
Classification of soil
Before the digitization of land records in the state of Telangana, citizens have to visit the tehsildar office to get even a single piece of information related to their land holding. But with the introduction of Mabhoomi or Meeseva portal, it has become easy to check the details of land records with the help of internet at any place and at any time.
Record of Rights (ROR 1B) is an important document related to the land and holding. It is an extract from the records of the land/ property maintained by the revenue department of the state.
It is a document that contains the information about land or property and also about the history of land. ROR is known by various names in the different parts of the India such as Khasra, Khatauni, Khatian, Jamabandi etc.
Recommended Read: UP Bhulekh 2019
In case of any issue regarding Mabhoomi Telangana land records, citizens can contact at
If you have any query then you can ask us in the comment form below.