Candidates can refer to the expected dates for the commencement of online registration to fill the NEET 2021 Application form. The dates for filing the online application form for NEET 2021 are expected to be released in January 2021. The complete schedule for the examination will be provided in the article after it is released by the authority. NEET 2021 dates will be intimated soon by the authority. In this article, we will be guiding you about how to fill the NEET 2021 application form.
NEET 2021 Applicants should fill the application form very attentively. The information provided by the aspirant have to be same as their original records. In case the information entered in the application form does not match with the original document, the candidates will have to face severe outcomes. The authority may even cancel the candidature of the applicant. Therefore, we request the students to validate their details after filling the application form.
NEET 2021 Schedule
Candidates are eagerly waiting for the authority to release the examination schedule for the examination. However, currently, there are no updates on the official portal of the National Testing Agency (NTA) about the commencement of the examinations. To get the overview about the important events for the NEET 2021, we have provided expected dates for the examination. The exact dates will be uploaded soon.
|NEET 2021||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Registrations for NEET 2021 Starts from||January 2021|
|End date to apply online||Jan 2021|
|Form Correction||Feb 2021|
|Availability of admit card||Apr 2021|
|NEET 2021 exam date||May 2021|
Expected – 2 May 2021
|Declaration date of NEET 2021 Result||Jun 2021|
|Start of online counselling||2nd week of Jun 2021|
Steps to Fill NEET 2021 Application Form
The important steps involved in filling the application form for the NEET 2021 includes-:
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency i.e http://ntaneet.nic.in/
- Now, tap on the link naming as Fill Application Form. For instance, please refer to the image depicted below.
- Have a look over the instruction provided on the screen and then click on the link naming as “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2021”.
- As you proceed further you have to register yourself through filling the registration form. Already registered candidates can login through their credentials.
- Fill the information as shown in the registration form.
- Go through the details filled by you and tap on preview & next. Tap on reset if you want to make any correction.
- Now check the details filled by you by selecting on the options shown in the screen. Check the verification button and proceed further.
- Select your password (keep it simple and use at least one or two symbols)
- Applicants then now have to select the security question along with appropriate answer.
- The One Time Password will be forwarded to your number by the authority.
- After entering the OTP, Tap on submit button.
- Note your provisional application number.
Login & Registration Form Filling
- Proceed by entering your Registration Number and password.
- Applicants will then have to enter their details along with medium of questions and examination centers.
- From the image below, fill the information asked in the application form.
- Candidates will then have to fill the details of parents and select the dress code for the examination.
- After entering the details, tap on Preview and submit.
- Validate your form twice before final submit.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images
- After final submit of the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the documents mentioned below.
- Please read the image upload instructions provided below.
|Photograph||The size of the image should be 10kb to 200kb with dimensions of 4″X6″.|
The photograph must be taken after 1st September 2020.
The date and name of the candidate must be provided.
The face should not be covered by googles, cap or other things. Candidates who have weak eye sight, are allowed to take the photograph in spectacles only if they wear it regularly.
|Signature||Scanned copy of signature of Minimum 4kb to Maximum 10kb is allowed.|
Signature should be done with black pen with running hand.
|Left Hand Thumb Impression||The candidates has to upload the left hand thumb impression on the application form with blue ink with a size limit of 10kb to 50kb.|
|Class 10th Passing Certificate||The candidate should scan their Class X Passing Certificate for uploading.|
File size must be between 100 kb to 400 kb.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- After the completion of document uploading, proceed towards fees payment.
- Candidates have to pay online fees for NEET 2021 examination. The fees can be submitted from various means of online payment i.e. Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking.
Step 4: Take the Printout of Confirmation Page
- After the fees is paid, download the fees receipt.
- Save the receipt for future references.
Other Useful NEET 2021 Links
|NTA NEET Online Application Form 2021|
|NEET 2021 Exam Dates Complete NEET Exam Schedule|
|NEET 2021 Syllabus (Revised?) – NEET (PCB) Syllabus|
|NEET Exam Pattern 2021, Marking Scheme, Syllabus (Reduced?)|