Candidates may refer to this article, to fill out the NEET 2023 Application form. The online application process for NEET 2023 will start soon. The complete schedule for the examination will be provided in the article. In this article, we will be guiding you on how to fill out the NEET 2023 application form. So all those students who are looking for this must read this article to get the information about NEET 2023.
NEET 2023 Applicants should fill out the application form very attentively. The information provided by the aspirant has to be the same as their original records. In case the information entered in the application form does not match the original document, the candidates will have to face severe outcomes. The authority may even cancel the candidature of the applicant. Therefore, we request the students validate their details after filling out the application form.
NEET 2023 Schedule
Candidates are eagerly waiting for the authority to release the examination schedule for the examination. However, currently, there are no updates on the official portal of the National Testing Agency (NTA) about the commencement of the application form. To get an overview of the important events for NEET 2023, we have provided the expected dates for the examination. The exact dates will be uploaded soon.
Check NEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria Here
|NEET 2023||Important Dates|
|Registrations for NEET 2023 Start from||6th March 2023|
|End date to apply online||6th April|
|Reopen Date||11th to 13th April|
|Form Correction||8th to 10th April|
|Availability of admit card||TBA|
|NEET 2023 exam date||7th May 2023|
|Declaration date of NEET 2023 Result||TBA|
|Start of online counselling||TBA|
Steps to Fill NEET 2023 Application Form
The important steps involved in filling out the application form for the NEET 2023 include-:
Filling of the Application Form/ New Registration
Photo, Signature & Documents uploads
Print Confirmation Receipt
Step 1: Fill out the Application Form
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency i.e https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- Now, tap on the link named Fill Application Form. For instance, please refer to the image depicted below.
- Have a look over the instruction provided on the screen and then click on the link naming as “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2023”.
- As you proceed further you have to register yourself by filling out the registration form. Already registered candidates can log in through their credentials.
- Fill in the information as shown in the registration form.
- Go through the details filled in by you and tap on preview & next. Tap on reset if you want to make any corrections.
- Now check the details filled in by you by selecting the options shown on the screen. Check the verification button and proceed further.
- Select your password (keep it simple and use at least one or two symbols)
- Applicants then now have to select the security question along with an appropriate answer.
- The One Time Password will be forwarded to your number by the authority.
- After entering the OTP, Tap on submit button.
- Note your provisional application number.
Login & Registration Form Filling
- Proceed by entering your Registration Number and password.
- Applicants will then have to enter their details along with the medium of questions and examination centres.
- From the image below, fill in the information asked in the application form.
- Candidates will then have to fill in the details of their parents and select the dress code for the examination.
- After entering the details, tap on Preview and submit.
- Validate your form twice before final submission.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images
- After submitting this, candidates have to upload a scanned copy of the documents mentioned below.
- Please read the image upload instructions provided below.
|Photograph||The size of the image should be 10kb to 200kb with dimensions of 4″X6″.|
The photograph must be taken after 1st September 2020.
The date and name of the candidate must be provided.
The face should not be covered by goggles, caps, or other things. Candidates who have weak eyesight, are allowed to take photographs in spectacles only if they wear them regularly.
|Signature||Scanned copy of a signature whose size should be 4 to 10 KB|
The signature should be done with a black pen.
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||The candidates have to upload the left-hand thumb impression on the application form with blue ink with a size limit of 10kb to 50kb.|
|Class 10th Passing Certificate||The candidate should scan their Class X Passing Certificate for uploading.|
File size must be between 100 kb to 400 kb.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- After the completion of document uploading, proceed towards fee payment.
- Candidates have to pay online fees for NEET 2023 examination. The fees can be submitted from various means of online payment i.e. Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking.
Step 4: Take the Printout of the Confirmation Page
- After the fees are paid, download the fee receipt.
- Save the receipt for future reference.
Candidates can fill out the application through mobile but we highly recommend filling out the application form through a laptop/PC. Applicants must ensure proper connectivity before filling out the application form.
NEET Examination is to be held on 7th May 2023.
The admit card date is not announced yet.