Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiaries Name List Status Application Form @ https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/: Ration card beneficiary list tells about the names of all the citizens who have been issued the ration card and having advantage of it. Gujarat ration card beneficiary name list can be checked online from the official website.
Update: Biggest announcement of Modi Cabinet all people will get Wheat 2/kg and rice 3/kg. (check more info below).
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana: Migrant from other state will get Free Ration For 3.25 Cr Beneficiary list. Read more about it below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiaries Name
- 2 Gujarat Ration Card 2020
- 3 Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
- 4 Ration subsidy scheme
- 5 How to check ration card entitlement?
Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiaries Name
Citizens who want to check whether their name is in the beneficiary list or not are required to visit the website of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat. All the activities related to PDS system and ration cards are managed and controlled by this particular department of the state government.
In this article, we have shared information about the Beneficiary list, ration card application, status, and other related details. Readers can go through the post and can get complete information.
Update-: The Directorate of Food and Civil Supplies have provided the link for the beneficiary to know about the area wise ration card details and the entitlement. Please check at the bottom of the page for direct links.
Gujarat Ration Card- Overview
|Ration Card||Gujarat Ration card|
|Concerned Department||Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
Gujarat Ration Card 2020
Ration card is a legal document issued by the state governments to its citizens. It can be used as an identity card by the citizens. The main purpose of the issue of the ration card is to provide food grains and necessary supplies at subsidized rates to the citizens of the state.
Also Check: SBI Clerk 8134 Post Recruitment 2020
Gujarat Government is now issuing bar-coded ration cards to the citizens through the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department. The new ration cards are being issued to the citizens with an aim to eliminate all the duplicate and fake ration cards in the state. With the digitization of ration cards, all the eligible citizens will be covered and duplicate or false ration cardholders will be identified and eliminated from the ration card list.
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
- Free ration to all migrants from other states during the period of lockdown.
- The BPL families will get Rs. 1,000 in the month of April. Rs. 1.50 electricity duty on 50 units for BPL families. Fixed charges on electricity bill waived off April for small industries, factories and MSMEs in the states. Rs. 30 to 35 crore to gaushalas and cattle ponds.
- Advance pensioners to senior citizens, persons with disabilities, widows.
- Documents Required for getting the benefit of Aadhaar card, identification proofs, Certificate of migrant worker.
Ration subsidy scheme
As all the countrymen are lockdown and facing so many problems for their ration because of coronavirus amid in Modi cabinet on 25 March 2020 announces the biggest ration subsidy for all the ration cardholder in which every single member of the family will get 7 kg ration in a single month @ 2/kg wheat and 3/kg rice for the next three month.
How to check Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List?
Citizens in the state of Gujarat can check ration card beneficiary list online. Those who are wondering how they can download their ration card can follow the instructions shared below.
- Step 1- Visit the given link- https://ipds.gujarat.gov.in/Register/frm_RationCardAbstract.aspx
- Step 2- Select the respective year and month and click on “GO” button.
- Step 3- District/Taluka-wise Beneficiary Data list for the types of ration card and beneficiaries will appear.
- Step 4- For more details, click on respective region.
- Step 5- Detail of ration card beneficiaries for that selected region will appear. Click on the respective region.
- Step 6- Now, the area-wise list of ration cards for the selected region will display.
- Step 7- Click on the total no. of ration cards and the names and other details of the all the ration card holders under the selected area will appear.
- Step 8 – Click on the respected ration card no.
- Step 9- The details of all the members of the selected ration card will display on the screen.
Eligibility Requirement for Gujarat Ration Card
Take a look at the basic eligibility conditions required for the issue of ration card in the state given below-
- Applicants must be a resident of Gujarat
- They must not have a ration card
- Newly married couples of Gujarat
- Citizens whose ration cards has been missed or expired
How to submit application for Gujarat Ration Card?
Applications can be submitted online and offline. For online application, candidates have to visit the Government of Gujarat Online Portal click on the appropriate link.
For offline applications, applicants are required to download the application form from the government portal, fill it and submit within the stipulated time at the concerned office. They can also obtain the application form from any of the circle office in the state.
For the convenience of the applicants, we have shared the step-by-step online application procedure below-
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat Government i.e. https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the “Revenue” tab given on the homepage.
- Select the “More” option from the dropdown list.
- Click on the “Application for new ration card” icon given under Online Services.
- Read the given information regarding the important documents and scroll down.
- For the offline application click on “Download Form”.
- For the online application click on the “Apply Online” link.
- If not registered on the portal, register first and if already registered then fill the login details and click on the “Login” button.
- Ration card application form will appear.
- Fill all the required details in respective fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Applicants can click on the given link to apply-
Online Application link for New Application-Click Here
Offline Application Form- Upload Offline form
How to check ration card entitlement?
Citizens can check their ration card entitlement by following the given instructions-
- Visit https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/index-eng.htm.
- Click on “Know your entitlement” option.
- Enter ration card no., captcha code or other information and click on “View” button.
- The ration card entitlement details will appear.
- Citizens can now check information displayed on the screen.
Application for Duplicate Ration Card
The Food department also provides citizens an opportunity to apply for ration card. Candidates who have lost their existing ration card can or damages
*** Check kab ara hai PSEB 8th Class Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
The application for duplicate ration card can be submitted online or offline. For online applications, candidates have to fill the application from the Govt. portal and for offline application, they download the form from the same portal or they can also collect it from the concerned office.
Applicants have to attach the required documents as specified by the authority with the application form for the new application. Therefore, they have to keep all the important documents ready with them at the time of application. Applications submitted without complete documents shall be rejected. The list of the all these documents can be checked below-
Applicants can use any of the following documents as an identity card in new ration card-
- A valid copy of Voter/Election Card
- A valid copy of PAN Card
- Driving License
- A valid copy of Passport
- Any Government document with citizen photo
- Government Photo ID or service photo ID issued by PSU
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- A valid copy of the Aadhaar card/ Election card (in case of slums)
Applicants can enclose any of the following residence proof-
- A valid copy of Voter/Election Card
- A valid copy of Electricity Bill
- A valid copy of Telephone Bill
- Driving License
- Water bill (not older than 3 months
- A valid copy of Passport
- First Page of Bank Pass-Book/Cancelled Cheque
- Post Office Account Passbook/Statement
- A valid copy of property card
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Receipt of property tax
- In the case of ownership Aakhani Patrak
- The consent of the building and evidence of property ownership (in case of a lease rental agreements)
Proof required in Service Attachment
Applicants also have to enclose proofs for service attachment-
- A copy of sub-registrar Index No. 2
- Power of attorney letter (if applicable)
- Certified copy of Will
- A copy of probate obtained on the bases of Will
- Receipt of Revenue / Mahesul
- Notarised Succession genealogy
- True Copy of Election Card
- Ration card beneficiary name list can be checked online.
- At present, citizens can check the list for the year 2019 and 2020.
- Application for new ration card, separate ration card, and a duplicate ration card can be submitted online through the official portal of the Gujarat Government.
- In case applications, submitted are incomplete or need some changes then such applications will be returned and applicants have to submit it within the 37 days of the date of return.
- Applications not submitted within the stipulated time will be rejected.
- For each and every information related to the ration card and PDS system, citizens can visit the official website of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Department, Govt. of Gujarat.
KNOW YOUR FPS & KNOW YOUR GODOWN-: Available Now
KNOW YOUR ENTITLEMENT-: Check Here
AREA WISE RATION CARD DETAILS-NFSA-: Updated Now