Delhi Voter List New Check Online Voter Name @ https://ceodelhi.gov.in: The schedule for general elections in the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi has been released and all the citizens are looking for the voter list and electoral roll. The new voter list has been also published on 6th January. Those who have not checked it can check Delhi Voter List New online on the official website.
Delhi polls: Delhi Elections Results 2020, click on blue link to check poll and result.
How to check your name on voter’s list & find Polling booth.
The general exams in NCT are going to be held next month for all the 70 assembly constituencies. Before the commencement of polling, all the voters should make sure that their name is in the electoral roll. If you are a citizen of Delhi, then you can cast your vote only if you have a valid voter id and your name is there on the voter list and electoral roll. The voter list available online will help you to know whether you are eligible to vote in the upcoming elections or not.
How To Check Name In Voter List Online In Delhi
- 1.1 Delhi Assembly Election 2020 – An Overview
- 1.2 Delhi (NCT) Assembly Election Schedule
- 1.3 How to check the name in the Delhi Voter’s List?
- 1.4 How to check Delhi Electoral Roll online?
- 1.5 Information mentioned on the Electoral Roll
- 1.6 How to Check Application Status?
- 1.7 Key Points related to Delhi Voter List
How To Check Name In Voter List Online In Delhi
In this article, we have provided information about all the important aspects of the Delhi Voter List. You can go through the given article and collect information about the electoral roll, Voter Id, application status, etc.
Delhi Assembly Election 2020 – An Overview
|Article category||Voter List|
|State Election authority||Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Delhi|
|Location||National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi|
|Total Assembly Constituencies||70|
|Date of poll/ election||8th February 2020|
|Date of publishing of new electoral roll||6th January 2020|
|LIST OF POLLING STATION (ELECTION ROLL – 2020 Published AS ON 21-JAN-2020)||Check Here|
|LIST OF PS DISTRICT WISE||Check Here|
|Check Your Standardised EPIC/Voter ID Card No, Converted From Old DL Series EPIC/Voter ID Card No.||Check here|
Delhi (NCT) Assembly Election Schedule
You can check the schedule of NCT general elections shared below-
Schedule for General Election to the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi (All 70 Assembly Constituencies)
|Date of Issue of Gazette Notification||14th Jan 2020|
|Last Date for Making Nominations||21st Jan 2020|
|Date of Scrutiny of Nominations||22nd Jan 2020|
|Last Date for Withdrawal of Candidature||24th Jan 2020|
|Date of Poll||8th Feb 2020|
|Date of Counting||11th Feb 2020|
|Date of Completion||13th Feb 2020|
How to check the name in the Delhi Voter’s List?
You can check your names in the voter list by following the simple instructions shared below-
- Step I- Click on the official website of CEO, Delhi. The link for the official portal is https://ceodelhi.gov.in.
- Step II- Homepage of the portal will appear. Click on “Check your name in the Voters’ List” option.
- Step III- On clicking the relevant option, NVSP electoral search page will appear.
- Step IV- Click on “Search by Details” or “Search by EPIC No.” as per the choice.
In case of selecting “Search by Details” option enter name, age, date of birth, State, district, Father’s/ Husband’s Name and captcha code in the respective fields and click on “Search” button.
In case of EPIC No., enter the epic no., state and captcha code in the space provided and click on “Search” button.
- Step IV- If your name will be there in the voter list, it will appear on the screen.
- Step V- To get more information, you can proceed further.
Click on the given Link to check your name in the Delhi Voter List- https://electoralsearch.in/
How to check Delhi Electoral Roll online?
CEO, Delhi has released the Electoral Roll for upcoming elections. This electoral will carry the names and other details of the citizens of NCT of Delhi who can participate in polling. To check the electoral roll online, you can take help from the instructions shared below-
- Step I- Visit https://ceodelhi.gov.in/ first.
- Step II- Click on “Electoral Roll Published on 06-JAN-2020”.
- Step III- Now, you have to select a language from the given options on to see the PDF of recently published electoral roll.
- Step IV- If you want to check the main roll click on “MAIN ROLL” link and if you want check the modified list than click on the “MODIFICATION” tab.
- Step V- On selecting the respective option, the list of all the Assembly Constituencies (AC) will appear.
- Step VI- You have to click on your constituency.
- Step VII- The part no., locality and locality details under the selected constituency will appear.
- Step VIII- Click on respective Part No. link.
- Step IX- Enter the “captcha code” in the given block for link validation and click on “Next” tab.
- Step X- Finally, the electoral roll pdf for selected candidate locality will appear. You can search your name in the list.
- Step XI- Lastly, click on the download button and save or print the pdf for future use.
To check Delhi electoral directly from this page, Click Here
Apart from the online mode, you can also check the photo electoral roll at the designated locations. The electoral rolls will be displayed at these locations which are also established for receiving objections and claims for special summary revision. The list of these locations is provided on the official website. Candidates can check it by following the given steps-
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “List of Designated locations for displaying Electoral Roll”.
- Select the respective constituency and number and click on “Show” button.
- The list of all the locations with complete address, name of the concerned officer, and with all the details will appear.
Information mentioned on the Electoral Roll
Delhi Electoral Rolls will display following information- Name and no. of the assembly and parliamentary seat, Part Number, year of revision, details of poling areas, polling station, number of electors, names of the voters, father’s name, voter Id/EPIC No., house no., Age, Sex, Photograph etc.
How to Check Application Status?
Those who have applied for the voter cards and have not received yet, can track the status of their application online. They just have to follow the simple steps shared as under-
- Go to CEO, Delhi portal.
- Click on “Know the status of your Application for Enrolment” link given on the homepage of the portal.
- Enter the username, password and captcha code in the respective fields and click on “Login” button.
- Application status will display on the screen.
Some Important Links
- To know your Assembly and Parliamentary Constituency- Click Here
- To know your Booth Level Officer- Click Here
- General Elections in Delhi are scheduled on 8th February 2020.
- Delhi voter list can be checked online.
- CEO, Delhi has published the revised electoral roll.
- You can check it online from the official website as well by visiting the designated locations where it will be displayed.
- If your name is not on the electoral roll, then you must contact the concerned officers.
- You must sort out all the matters related to the electoral roll and voter list before the commencement of polls in the state.
- You are advised to regularly visit the official website of CEO, Delhi to get latest updates and information regarding Delhi Voter List, Electoral Roll, and upcoming Delhi general elections.
For queries and issues related to Delhi Voter List, candidates can contact at-
Office of The Chief Electoral Officer – Delhi,
Old St. Stephen’s College Building Kashmiri Gate,
Control Room- 1800111400