Delhi Construction Workers Registration Rs 5000 help: After a sudden spike in COVID cases Delhi Government imposes a week-long Lockdown and on seeing this the migrant worker who resides in Delhi start moving to their respective states. But the Delhi government insisted not to leave Delhi in panic and assured that they will take care of their all needs and for their survival in Delhi the government proposes financial assistance of Rs 5000/- as a corona relief and a committed for the same is also formed and once it’s confirmed then the migrant worker needs to go through edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in to avail the benefit, and need to register themselves on the e-district portal of Delhi by providing some of their details.
- 1 Delhi Construction Workers Registration
- 2 Delhi Construction Workers Registration- An Overview
- 3 How to register on Delhi e-district Portal?
Delhi Construction Workers Registration
e-District Delhi is an online portal of Department of Revenue, Government of NCT of Delhi that delivers various online services of different Departments to the citizens.Recently, Delhi Government has recently announced to provide an aid of Rs.5000/- to all the constructions workers registered on the portal. There are more than 40000 constructions workers who are registered on the e-portal. Those who have not registered yet can apply and get the benefit. The government has already started distributing the aid to the workers so that they can tackle the financial crises they are suffering due to the Covid outbreak.
In the given article, we have covered all the necessary details on Delhi construction worker’s registration process, direct registration link, application status, required documents, information to be filled in the registration, login details etc.
Delhi Construction Workers Registration- An Overview
|Registration form||Construction worker registration form|
|Government||Government of NCT of Delhi|
|Concerned Department||Building & Other construction workers and Welfare Board|
|Beneficiary||Construction workers of Delhi|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Registered User Login||Click Here|
|Track Status||Click Here|
|Registration Guidelines||Click Here|
- All the registered and non-registered construction workers can register for the benefit.
- Aadhaar number is mandatory, therefore all those who wish to apply for benefit must have a Aadhaar card.
- Workers must have to a valid mobile no. for registration as all the details will be intimated through the registered number to the candidates.
- In case of death of the worker, the benefit is given to the nominee.
- In case of death, the children of the worker are provided education benefit free of cost. This benefit is provided only to the two children of the worker.
- All the workers must upload the documents only in the prescribed format.
Information to be furnished in edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in Labour registration form
Those who wish to register as construction worker in e-district portal need to furnish following information in the registration form-
- Name of the worker as per the bank account
- Aadhaar No.
- Mobile No.
- Marital Status
- Nature of Work
- Name of the workplace where worker was lastly employed
- Name and Mobile No. of the last employer
- Duration of the last employment
- Address and Email Id of the last employer
- Employer Id (in case of registered worker)
- Bank Account number of the worker
- MICR Code
- IFSC Code
- Bank Name
- Name and Address of the bank branch
- Details if register as worker in other states
- Details of the family members- Name, Aadhaar No., Address, relation, Gender, date of birth, photograph etc.
- Nominee details
- Details of the children of the workers- Name, date of birth, Aadhaar No., Gender, school name, class, school address etc.
Also Check: Delhi Ration Card 2021
Delhi Construction Labour Registration Important Documents
All the workers are required to upload documents for registration in order to avail the benefit of Rs.5000/-. These documents mainly include-
- A self attested copy of the Aaddhar No.
- Photograph of the worker and also the family member/ nominee.
- Self Declaration
- Date of birth proof (Aadhaar/CMO Doctor report/ Date of birth certificate/ Driving License/ Passport etc)
- Proof of present address
- Bank Account Proof (Bank passbook/Cancelled Cheque)
- Employment certificate
All the documents should be uploaded in a particular format.
How to register on Delhi e-district Portal?
In order to register for corona assistance for Construction workers, they initially have to register on the e-district portal. If they are already registered, then they have to login and complete the further registration for constructions workers corona aid. The step-by-step procedure for registration is given below and those who wish to apply can follow the same-
Registration on Portal-
- Go the official website of Delhi e-district i.e. https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/.
- On the homepage of the portal, one has to click on “New User” link given under the Registration on portal tab.
- Select document type and document number. Enter the security code and process further.
- Now, citizen registration form will open on the screen. Now fill all the personal details, present residential details, enter captcha code and click on “Continue” button.
- An access code and password will be sent to the registered mobile no. Enter the same in the respective block and click on “Complete Registration” tab.
- Finally, registration on portal will complete.
- Save the registration details that will appear on the screen. Keep the user id and password sent on email and mobile number safe.
Construction Worker/Labour Registration-
- After successful registration, click on “Registered User Login” tab given on the homepage.
- Enter the user Id and password click on login button.
- Now, click on “Apply Online” menu and select “Services online” menu from the dropdown list.
- Scroll down and click on Apply link given in front of the 64th point i.e. application for construction workers.
- Add Aadhaar card if not added earlier.
- Select the relevant option and application form will appear.
- Fill all the details correctly in the application form and click on “Continue to next”.
- Upload all the documents and proceed further by clicking on “Submit” button.
- An OTP will be sent on the mobile number and enter the same. Click on submit button.
- After OTP verification, application will be finally submitted.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgement slip and retain it for further references.
- After the verification of application, assistance of Rs.5000/- will be deposited t o the bank account of the beneficiary.
Yes, you can avail the benefit but must register on the portal first.
You have to visit the e-district portal i.e. https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in first. After that you have to register on the portal and complete the application process for corona aid for construction workers.
All the registered construction workers are given an amount of Rs.5000/- as an assistance for dealing the corona crises.
No, Aadhaar number is mandatory for registration on portal. Without a valid Aadhaar you cannot avail any benefit under this scheme.
After successful registration, you can check your application status by clicking on “Track Your Application” link given on the home page of the portal. If you wish you can also check status by sending an SMS. You have to send EDISTDL to 7738299899.
Without supporting documents, your application will be rejected as per the guidelines.
No, after final submission no edit is possible.