Cowin App download | Co-Win App Download Availability | Cowin App Play store link
On 16th January 2021 at 10:30 AM India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi has virtually rollout one of the biggest vaccination drive. And talked about Co-Win App. In the first phase of vaccination nearly 3 crore health care and front line worker will be inoculated and to monitor one of the biggest inoculations drive the government of India has developed a COWIN App. To be vaccinated every single beneficiary need to be registered in the COIWN app. As of now, the COWIN Portal is accessible for health care workers only and soon it will be available in the public domain.
Note: Right now COWIN App is not available in the public domain, so do not download any fake application available under a similar name.
- 1 About CoWin App
- 2 CO-WIN App
- 3 What are the Modules of CoWin App?
- 4 How COWIN app will help?
- 5 How to Register in COWIN Application?
- 6 Document Required for COWIN App
- 7 When general people can expect COWIN App?
- 8 Things you should know about Cowin App
- 9 How to download COWIN Application?
About CoWin App
Cowin application which is also known as Covid Vaccine Intelligence Network is a digitalized platform and enables the government to roll out the COVID vaccine distribution system and through this application, inoculation drive can be monitored easily. People who are going to be vaccinated will receive a text message which will be sent in 12 different languages. Each beneficiary will receive two doses of vaccine the 2nd vaccine will be given after 28 days whose date and time can be checked through COWIN App.
As you know the vaccination drive has been kicked off from 16th Jan 2021 and as per the stats released by the ministry of health department on day 1 around 191,181 beneficiaries have received the vaccine jab across the nation. As it is one of the biggest vaccination drive which was never done before in terms of length and breadth of a country and to run this drive smoothly the government of India has created a Cowin Platform where every individual need to register themselves. Right now its web portal is enabled for health care workers only who is also known as front line covid warriors and in the first stage of inoculation, only such people will be vaccinated along with municipal worker.
Now, most of you have some questions in your mind that when they are going to be vaccinated? How they can register for this drive? Documents required? And the most important one when and where they can download this Cowin app? If you are among the one who has similar queries then read this article.
Stages of Covid Vaccination drive
As you all know in the first phase of vaccination around 3 crore health care and front line workers will be vaccinated which will be followed by people who are above 50 years of age.
And as announced by the ministry of health department the cost of vaccination will be free for health care and front-line worker whereas for the public its cost is yet to be announced.
What are the Modules of CoWin App?
Cowin App work on four modules which are given as: –
- User administrator
- Registration of beneficiary
- Acknowledgment for beneficiary and
- And report
How COWIN app will help?
On registering in the app the vaccination module system of the app will verify your details and update you about the vaccination status.
Once the verification process is completed a particular time slot for vaccination will be allotted to the applicant and that will be notified via SMS.
After getting both vaccine jabs you will receive a QR-based certificate which can be downloaded from COWIN app or through Digi locker.
Through this app, you will get to know about the vaccination center available near you.
How to Register in COWIN Application?
To register in the application, user have to upload details of their Aadhaar card and a photo.
And once the registration process is completed they will be notified about the vaccination date and sessions.
As the detailed process was not revealed by the officials but as per the news came in there will be three options of registration for the beneficiaries:-
- One is self-registration
- Second is individual registration (in this official will help others to upload data)
- And the third one is bulk upload
Document Required for COWIN App
To register in the application applicant must have photo identification proof. Which could be any one of the following: –
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Passbook issued by the bank or post office
- Smart Card issued by the RGI under NPR
- MNREGA Job Card
- Health insurance smart card
- Pension document with a photograph
- Service ID card issued to state/ central employee
- Official ID card issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
When general people can expect COWIN App?
As of now, the COWIN app is limited for health care officials only which will help them to receive and submit data about the vaccination. Whereas the availability of COWIN app for the general public will be available soon as stated by the Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan and he also requested people not to download any fraudulent apps which are available on a different platform named COWIN.
Things you should know about Cowin App
- Cowin App is free and will be available to download on each platform.
- It could also be available for devices that are running on KAIos (example Jio phone)
- People who are neither a frontline worker nor a health care worker can use a registration module from Cowin app for their registration.
- Aadhaar card and photo are must to register in the Cowin App.
- If anyone registers twice in the Cowin app then their data will be filtered through an automated process and duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Those who will register themselves successfully in the application and looking to get vaccinated will receive an SMS and such messages will be sent in 12 languages as per the region.
- A 24×7 dedicated helpline number 1075 will be available to address people’s queries regarding the vaccination drive.
- Right now the Cowin app can be accessed by healthcare officials only and…
- In later stages, it will be available for the public.
- Cowin App will have an automated system that will allocate vaccination sessions.
- One who will receive both the jab of vaccine will receive a QR code-based certificate which can be fetched from the Digi locker by submitting your details.
- Vaccination date and time will be informed through SMS and can also be checked in CO-WIN App
- The next vaccine dose date will be notified through the COWIN app.
- People will be vaccinated after their consent only.
- If anyone missed the date as assigned to them then they will be inoculated in the next session.
- On successfully vaccinated beneficiary will receive a text message mentioning your name and details of the vaccinated and also name of the vaccinator.
How to download COWIN Application?
As of now, the COWIN App is not available in public domain but it will be available very soon and can be downloaded easily by following some simple steps: –
- First of all, you need to open the app store or play store on your mobile
- And on the search bar type the COWIN app
- Once the result appears tap on the app link
- Now click on the install button
- Once the app is installed successfully do submit the details as it was asked to do so.
Download COWIN Mobile App for Android
Download COWIN mobile app for IOS (apple users)
Download COWIN Mobile app for KAIOS
When will government release CO-WIN app in public domain?
As per the information released by the officials people can expect it in Feb 2021.
On which platform Cowin app will be available?
It will be available on all platforms such as for android users, IOS, and KAios users.
Is there any document required to register in Co-Win app?
Yes, beneficiary need to give details of their identification proof and also need to upload their photograph.
Is it mandatory for all beneficiary to register in Cowin app?
Yes, if you want to take a shot of covid vaccine then you need to register yourself in the Cowin app.